Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LavenderBloom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: gadhadada

LAVY, ACP Sir fell in Sea after Nakul shot Him but some people found only His Coat in his ID there...
ACP Sir was Missing from the Coat...😉😉

Thank you so much dada for the update...😊😊😊😃😃😃😃
bluetides thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Soni.

Ok 40 pages of discussion but I can't seem to fugure if the episode was watchable. Well what is this coat discussion. You lot confused me!

for epi, I leave it to ur wish. Nakul is alive and back...He shot ACP sir and ACP sir fell in sea. I precap CID team found ACP sir coat and id. Hope it's clear now 😳
LavenderBloom thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Soni.

Ok 40 pages of discussion but I can't seem to fugure if the episode was watchable. Well what is this coat discussion. You lot confused me!

oops...
we went on discussing all kind of topics widening our imaginations...😆😆😆

LavenderBloom thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gadhadada

Rahasmya ACP...
Khali Coat ka Raaz...
Kissa ACP Sir kay Coat ka...

kya mast titles hai dada...😆😆😊😊😃
 hamara coat hai episode ka star aur villain...
😆😛😛

gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: LavenderBloom

kya mast titles hai dada...😃
 hamara coat hai episode ka star aur villain...
😆😛😛

🤣 True Baccha...👏
Minionite thumbnail
I'm sorry but I can't watch tomorrow's episode. Today's episode was too much for me. I was commenting to BT that they seemingly copied an idea from a CSI episode. In that show as well there was a criminal who was shown as presumed dead, but he returned several episodes later for a final attack. But the way they handled it in the original "death" episode and the return was actually well conducted. They made it look like he was dead, but the way the episode ended you knew he wasn't. Here they decided "oh let's take that idea and just make a mess of it". And that's exactly what they did. They did bring Nakul back, but they ruined it for me as far as I'm concerned. I like Rahil Azam though and I want to see how this will end so I'll watch it maybe. As for this episode...I'll give it a 2 just because I liked the acting.
Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Episode was pretty dramatic. I didn't like the dance scene...especially the camera angles 🤢 They were talking about the past like it was yesterday not 10 years ago. How did the doctor's assistant remember who Nakul was. They probably deal with loads of patients everyday. The file was also found so easily. I found that part ridiculous. BTW I didn't understand the Kamya angle where did she come from. Why couldn't the introduce the girlfriend they surfaced years ago. Abhijeet was hardly there. Daya was pretty good. Purvi and others were kepts as sides. Even Sachin was barely used today. ACP always was angry whenever someone mentions his son. Now when he saw his son he forget all criminal activities and become emotional. The boat scene really seemed soapish. I love ACP'S treasure chest scene though. Overall episode was annoyingly dramatic and I loved Nakuls acting though. He was really brilliant.
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
An EDT is 43 pages  😲 Yeh kya Nakul ka jaadu hei 😆

Minionite thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: debasree04

An EDT is 43 pages  😲 Yeh kya Nakul ka jaadu hei 😆

Yeh Nakul ka jadu hai mitwa
Naa ab lafzon pe kabu hai mitwa
Sab jispe gussa ho gaye
Gusse se pagal ho gaye