Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ariyadasa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
😭

Originally posted by: -deepali17-

Thank you Anjani , Ariya and Induji for standing up for my cause.. true friends. I know this post will also be deleted as others have of mine only. I have made a snip of the same.

Forum is a family for me. If my family members got hurt I am there for them.So No thank u as Thank u is not word bew πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ I need my friends back. I need u all back πŸ˜­

@Rajani.. its not "bruised ego" - it is my fight for injustice. I don't have any ego.. I go to all the threads here in this forum and actively participate. Was at 5000 odd posts March 2013 .. some 33000 odd in January 2015 is testament to that fact. Be it Attendance, Twitter, birthday, DOTW, GOTW, FF. OS name it I am there.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜­

@Dev - "KTLK Family" - no even I thought that but was informed that this is KTLK "medium". The friends that were there have followed me on social media and I am overwhelmed with the support.

I still can remember that there were members who had left the forum due to less comments in their threads but u never ever or even thought to do that.😭

And few other things I want to say..

The newbie accounts on which it was decided that there was foul play have been created by friends of the contestants that are still in the contest.

Also I sent a PM regarding certain entries.. but that PM was read after posting the revised round.. so what I had to say was not even considered..and those entries are still active.

The contest was requested by only two members .and their banners are still in the contest ... the general consensus was for something else.

And one big point all the regular members banners about 12 from 26 did not make it into the next round.

"democracy" - is for,by and of people - not to be decided in secrecy.

If it was written on the original contest thread that it was such a global forum thing .. would have never taken part.

After learning that this is a "global" thread that's why there is this outside members .. visited a contest thread of another archived forum that had a contest at the same time .. did not find such active participation there..even in the last round that is on going.

Well that's all I wanted too say.. a big thank you for this contest .. I have made some even stronger friendships.. thank you india-forums.

Please inform me if the contest is cancelled or the regular banners are restored.. Happy new year 2015.. wish the members a joyous , happy one.

All the  Forums in this Big Family called " India Forum " based on this Friend ship ( Even the fans means the friendship they have with the  stars) " we cant Ignore this sentiment . Each and Every forum active only because of their own members πŸ˜­

At last i should say please consider all these matters and get a decision using ur HEART Mod ji please please please because of this contest we are going to loose lot of our members please please Mod ji πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Hey dear friends,

I read through the concerns and the issues some of the forum members put forward here. GK had already explained in the first post about what happened and why we came to this decision of conducting the first round in the DT forum. If the members feel it was done in secrecy, then we will move the first voting round thread here. That way everyone can check it themselves and verify that there was no conspiracy or injustice behind the voting.

However there seems to be a misconception that only forum members of that particular forum can participate in contests, which is wrong. Any creative member can participate in any contest(s) conducted here on I-F (such as banner contests, promotional signature contest, caption contest, one shot contest, etc). Even when the last banner contest of this particular forum was conducted, many creative makers who were not regulars on this forum had participated. Even the current winner was not a regular member on this forum. There were no protests then, so why now? So there should be no issue about who made which banner or who voted for which banners and whether they are active on this forum or not. It should be no issue about who made which banner and whether they are active on this forum or not. Instead it should be focused on how the banners meet the criteria, and eventually the most creative banner winning.

We have no qualms in moving the thread over here. After all, democracy must always be something more than two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner. If members feel voting was done in secrecy due to some ulterior motive, then we will be more than happy to reveal the voting round. I do hope all of us agrees on that justice applies to everyone and not just for selected ones!

Link for first voting round :

*Kuch Toh Log Kahenge Banner Contest - Voting I*

PS! All banner contests are listed in the Global thread for banner participation and voting and congratulating the winners here BBANNER.CONTESTS: SHJA, Bandhan,YRKKH,SSEL,NCW,MA, FIR,Pukar, D3 so all members of IF irrespective of whether they are active in the forum or not, do participate in submission and voting. It will never be restricted for any particular group or forum members! 
Edited by Aahaana - 9 years ago
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail

Thank you Aahana for taking the time to post the voting round here .. truly appreciate that. and believe me had it not been injustice would have let it go..

My point exactly "justice applies to everyone and not just for selected ones"..

Just want  to say that it would be nice if it would be stated that this was a global thing at the first - would have saved myself of this torture and not participated at all.

Also from the analysis of that voting round I that was conducted again -  only 11 members voted and the second round was announced.. stats from the round II & III - just counting the "mods" - 16 voted in II & 16 in III which is still on going  - just don't get the logic .. anyways looks like I am banging my head on the walls and whatever I am saying is on deaf ears.

Once again a big thank you to Anjani , Ariya & Induji who have stood by me ..

It is time to say "RIP- KTLK Family " - enjoy the "Medium" .. Hope everyone that continues here at least takes a minute to remember this..

ariyadasa thumbnail

Originally posted by: -deepali17-

Thank you Aahana for taking the time to post the voting round here .. truly appreciate that. and believe me had it not been injustice would have let it go..

My point exactly "justice applies to everyone and not just for selected ones"..

Just want  to say that it would be nice if it would be stated that this was a global thing at the first πŸ‘πŸΌ-hope they may realize the point that u are going to raisewould have saved myself of this torture and not participated at all.

Also from the analysis of that voting round I that was conducted again -  only 11 members voted and the second round was announced.. stats from the round II & III - just counting the "mods" - 16 voted in II & 16 in III which is still on going  - just don't get the logic .. anyways looks like I am banging my head on the walls and whatever I am saying is on deaf ears. Don't loose hope Deepali hope for a better reply soon 

Once again a big thank you to Anjani , Ariya & Induji who have stood by me .πŸ€—.

It is time to say "RIP- KTLK Family " No Deepali Don't say like this .The word RIP makes me cry dear πŸ˜­ - enjoy the "Medium" .. Hope everyone that continues here at least takes a minute to remember this..

PMithalee thumbnail
Ooo...Ur one post actually helped me in understanding what the issue was...Hmmm...Hmmm... Interesting 😊

Chalo koi nai! Happy New Year to everyone πŸ€—

And suggestion for others... before taking part in any contest get all the information required...
Taaki agli baar hungama na ho...Chill maaro Yaar!Edited by Mithalee02 - 9 years ago
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Felt bad to read... felt bad over the reason why the members left... 

BUT... Lets not use the phrase...  "RIP- KTLK Family " ... for our loving Ktlk family..

Feeling very concerned.. 
bawa