Bigg Boss 8

VILLAGE COMMENT (Page 5)

Shreeswathy IF-Rockerz
Shreeswathy
Shreeswathy

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:43am | IP Logged
She is a brainless creature..
She never speaks any sense..
So I don't thik there is a point in discussng on her cheap words...
It is a screwless case..

Shreeswathy IF-Rockerz
Shreeswathy
Shreeswathy

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -naureen786-

I dislike this comment to the core.. She said How evil you are, Are u from Village.. What does it means?? Do village people are Evil?? 
Self centered cheapster...Dead
pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:52am | IP Logged
her general knowledge left in her mind, blew with the wind when she was reading that 'General Knowledge' book... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CaptiveFreedom

kirti31096 Goldie
kirti31096
kirti31096

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:55am | IP Logged
even gautam comment on pritam chote sahar ya village se aaya hai something rite ???? actually iss ghar me all are same                                                      

ps:i dont hate both,both are perfect bb material
SoPunk IF-Rockerz
SoPunk
SoPunk

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adnus90

Karishma telling Sonali if she's come from a village that she is giving Upen tap water to drink ShockedShocked

What an uneducated statement. My father himself is from a village and surpriiise they do drink bottled water there. Even if they drink tap water, enough ppl living in cities probably do the same (be it out of laziness or concern for costs or whatever).

P.S.: I know all of them must have said sth that stupid, but I was just once again shocked what can come out of the mouths of educated ppl on NATIONAL TELEVISION. LOL

This was a pretty educated comment from her, as she is aware that the villages don't have the facilities and infrastructure of a city to provide the people with all the facilities. Yet, these days even villagers use sterilized water for drinking. She was kind on Sonali, to not to disgrace her.Tongue

It could be dangerous for someone to drink tap water, who isn't used to... It's not only a matter of loose motion, that Sonali thinks; Ouch but maximum diseases are water borne and that includes many life threatening diseases. Sonali has no brain to play a Prank; all she thinks is how to keep Upen more near the Toilet, so she can increase her opportunity of more erotic footage. OuchLOL She has gone mad for Upen...Sleepy Too dumb to understand that it could be fatal Embarrassed

Edited by SoPunk - 28 December 2014 at 12:15pm
.Anya. IF-Dazzler
.Anya.
.Anya.

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
tanna pagal ho gayi ha
Misfit Goldie
Misfit
Misfit

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
How does drinking tap water make anyone a villager. ha..ha I wish there was some 'make up 'for her brain too. LOL
katherine123 Goldie
katherine123
katherine123

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SoPunk

Originally posted by Adnus90

Karishma telling Sonali if she's come from a village that she is giving Upen tap water to drink ShockedShocked

What an uneducated statement. My father himself is from a village and surpriiise they do drink bottled water there. Even if they drink tap water, enough ppl living in cities probably do the same (be it out of laziness or concern for costs or whatever).

P.S.: I know all of them must have said sth that stupid, but I was just once again shocked what can come out of the mouths of educated ppl on NATIONAL TELEVISION. LOL

This was a pretty educated comment from her, as she is aware that the villages don't have the facilities and infrastructure of a city to provide the people with all the facilities. Yet, these days even villagers use sterilized water for drinking. She was kind on Sonali, to not to disgrace her.Tongue

It could be dangerous for someone to drink tap water, who isn't used to... It's not only a matter of loose motion, that Sonali thinks; Ouchbut maximum diseases are water borne and that includes many life threatening diseases. Sonali has no brain to play a Prank; all she thinks is how to keep Upen more near the Toilet, so she can increase her opportunity of more erotic footage.OuchLOLShe has gone mad for Upen...SleepyToo dumb to understand that it could be fatalEmbarrassed

You mean one bottle of tap water can cause diseases?
meaning India's half population will be suffering from these " life threatening diseases" , I live in India and I don't drink tap water but here not everyone is fortunate enough to have RO at home!
Secondly, what's with " gaon se aayi hai kya" even if Sonali lives in a village does she have a problem with that?
She is seriously dumb!

Edited by katherine123 - 28 December 2014 at 12:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TasriS-MONA-

Go to top