Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

VILLAGE COMMENT (Page 3)

Chingaari IF-Stunnerz
Chingaari
Chingaari

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeMinex

Upen grew up in London so tap water is bad for him. It might give him major food poisoning. I grew up outside India but when I go to India I avoid drinking tap water at any cost because it makes me terribly sick.

P.S his immune system is weak compared to people who have grown up in India because they are used to it and their body can handle germs that are in tap water unlike his.

same here I never drink tap water in india

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Missvinz

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:57am | IP Logged
if gautam was wrong abt pritam that he is from small town then extremely wrong calling sonali villagerLOLLOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sree.bkatherine123CaptiveFreedom-MONA-

-Fortune- Goldie
-Fortune-
-Fortune-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Hello?? I live in germany and i do sometimes Drink tap water!! Most of my german friends only drink tap water... So Karishma STFU!! And don't the "but Upen is from London" statement... I do have friends in London and tap water is NOT a BIG DEAL!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sree.bRaz2012CaptiveFreedom-MONA--Rukhi-

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adnus90

Karishma telling Sonali if she's come from a village that she is giving Upen tap water to drink ShockedShocked

What an uneducated statement. My father himself is from a village and surpriiise they do drink bottled water there. Even if they drink tap water, enough ppl living in cities probably do the same (be it out of laziness or concern for costs or whatever).

P.S.: I know all of them must have said sth that stupid, but I was just once again shocked what can come out of the mouths of educated ppl on NATIONAL TELEVISION. LOL
In UK we also drink tap water - it is chemically flushed with flourids and all - but I bet Karishma would think England is a village to as per her minus level of understanding. 
I swear - The gal who can't multiple 5 times 0 - How the hell she conceives to see herself as a smart person to question anyone else's judgement Confused

Sonali - U are also at fault - who asked you to give Upen Tap Water? U should have given him some RAT POISON - woh yahi peene ke laikh hai. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

syedahaleema4-Fortune-Sree.bCaptiveFreedomadventurousmansiddhitifanWorldYatriTheBoss-MONA--Rukhi-BeingBlunt

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeMinex

Upen grew up in London so tap water is bad for him. It might give him major food poisoning. I grew up outside India but when I go to India I avoid drinking tap water at any cost because it makes me terribly sick. 

P.S his immune system is weak compared to people who have grown up in India because they are used to it and their body can handle germs that are in tap water unlike his. 
Then it's upto Upen to question it. Is that tap water or bottled water sonali?
Who is Karishma to jump in - his mother?
Your explanation was very well written and explained. my dig is just at Karishma. 
If someone offered me tea - I question if it's Tetley... bec that's all I drink...  so he should be responsible ...Miss can't calculate 5 times 0 shud keep out. 

Edited by carisma2 - 28 December 2014 at 11:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sree.b-MONA-

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Drinking tap water in India is indeed unsafe for tourists but its perfectly all right for those who have built their immune system. I might have agreed with Upen on principle if he were a tourist but he has conveniently settled himself in India for more than a decade. 
Just because he may not drink tap water doesn't mean it isn't in his system based on what he eats especially in restaurants.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sree.bCaptiveFreedomadventurousman-MONA-fire_guncarisma2-Rukhi-

WorldYatri IF-Rockerz
WorldYatri
WorldYatri

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Tanna is losing it in the company of an already lost it UpenLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CaptiveFreedomadventurousmancarisma2BeingBlunt

Chingaari IF-Stunnerz
Chingaari
Chingaari

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Drinking tap water in India is indeed unsafe for tourists but its perfectly all right for those who have built their immune system. I might have agreed with Upen on principle if he were a tourist but he has conveniently settled himself in India for more than a decade.
Just because he may not drink tap water doesn't mean it isn't in his system based on what he eats especially in restaurants.

in my native town hardly anyone drink direct tap water they have some machine installed in their homes water gaurd something..
Direct tap water is full of dirt particles and even I witnessed small insects, etc those who drink direct water really have bad stomach troubles
I cant say about lonavala and maharashtra but in delhi up rajasthan ,in most of the cities tap water is unsafe for drinking

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NavjiaMissvinz

Go to top