Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: BeMinex

Upen grew up in London so tap water is bad for him. It might give him major food poisoning. I grew up outside India but when I go to India I avoid drinking tap water at any cost because it makes me terribly sick. 

He had no problem earlier he said no problem it was Karishma who started it ...Giving someone tap water to drink makes u "Evil" as a person πŸ€£ Karishma is truly dumb ...She only wanted to call Sonali EVIL so she though tap water is a good issue..

Upen grew up in London so tap water is bad for him. It might give him major food poisoning. I grew up outside India but when I go to India I avoid drinking tap water at any cost because it makes me terribly sick. 

P.S his immune system is weak compared to people who have grown up in India because they are used to it and their body can handle germs that are in tap water unlike his. 

Upen is living in India for more than a decade now. That is enough time to build strong immune system. He isnt Prince William
Perfection25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Karishma proved again how dumb is she.
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What to expect frm a dumb girl like karishma. N her foreign return frnd oops suoerstar upen ...hadd h nonsense ki..
Tap water ws d issue today
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibg

Just like when sonali called karishma jhopaD patti se aayi hai? Same same!

But Karishma is MORE DIGNIFIED than Sonali
heartstrings thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
everyone here is getting angry on karishma dat dare she said village comment but i think u all forget sonali said so many thing s to karishma in one epi...she said jhopad patti se ayi...den no one reacted...if sonali can say y not karishma
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

P.S his immune system is weak compared to people who have grown up in India because they are used to it and their body can handle germs that are in tap water unlike his.

same here I never drink tap water in india
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
if gautam was wrong abt pritam that he is from small town then extremely wrong calling sonali villagerπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello?? I live in germany and i do sometimes Drink tap water!! Most of my german friends only drink tap water... So Karishma STFU!! And don't the "but Upen is from London" statement... I do have friends in London and tap water is NOT a BIG DEAL!!!
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Adnus90

Karishma telling Sonali if she's come from a village that she is giving Upen tap water to drink 😲😲

What an uneducated statement. My father himself is from a village and surpriiise they do drink bottled water there. Even if they drink tap water, enough ppl living in cities probably do the same (be it out of laziness or concern for costs or whatever).

P.S.: I know all of them must have said sth that stupid, but I was just once again shocked what can come out of the mouths of educated ppl on NATIONAL TELEVISION. πŸ˜†

In UK we also drink tap water - it is chemically flushed with flourids and all - but I bet Karishma would think England is a village to as per her minus level of understanding. 
I swear - The gal who can't multiple 5 times 0 - How the hell she conceives to see herself as a smart person to question anyone else's judgement πŸ˜•

Sonali - U are also at fault - who asked you to give Upen Tap Water? U should have given him some RAT POISON - woh yahi peene ke laikh hai.