Bigg Boss 8

VILLAGE COMMENT - Page 4

madeinindia thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Tanna even said that Sonali might have added poison to water be careful...
earlier Upen had made a similar comment when Dimpy gave him food during her captaincy...
why do they have to make such statements in the first place...
since Upen thanked her and knowing that he n Sonali are not on good terms so obviously she didnt fill his bottle on her own...Upen asked her to do so...why do they take favors then if they are scared that she might have added poison to it???..
mtlb ek to kaam bhi karo aur fir aise ghatiya statements bhi suno...
Edited by madeinindia - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shreeswathy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
She is a brainless creature..
She never speaks any sense..
So I don't thik there is a point in discussng on her cheap words...
It is a screwless case..

Shreeswathy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -naureen786-

I dislike this comment to the core.. She said How evil you are, Are u from Village.. What does it means?? Do village people are Evil?? 

Self centered cheapster...🀒
pieryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
her general knowledge left in her mind, blew with the wind when she was reading that 'General Knowledge' book... πŸ˜†
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
even gautam comment on pritam chote sahar ya village se aaya hai something rite ???? actually iss ghar me all are same                                                      

ps:i dont hate both,both are perfect bb material
SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Adnus90

Karishma telling Sonali if she's come from a village that she is giving Upen tap water to drink 😲😲

What an uneducated statement. My father himself is from a village and surpriiise they do drink bottled water there. Even if they drink tap water, enough ppl living in cities probably do the same (be it out of laziness or concern for costs or whatever).

P.S.: I know all of them must have said sth that stupid, but I was just once again shocked what can come out of the mouths of educated ppl on NATIONAL TELEVISION. πŸ˜†

This was a pretty educated comment from her, as she is aware that the villages don't have the facilities and infrastructure of a city to provide the people with all the facilities. Yet, these days even villagers use sterilized water for drinking. She was kind on Sonali, to not to disgrace her.πŸ˜›

It could be dangerous for someone to drink tap water, who isn't used to... It's not only a matter of loose motion, that Sonali thinks;  but maximum diseases are water borne and that includes many life threatening diseases. Sonali has no brain to play a Prank; all she thinks is how to keep Upen more near the Toilet, so she can increase her opportunity of more erotic footage. πŸ˜† She has gone mad for Upen...πŸ₯± Too dumb to understand that it could be fatal πŸ˜³
Edited by SoPunk - 9 years ago
Misfit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How does drinking tap water make anyone a villager. ha..ha I wish there was some 'make up 'for her brain too. πŸ˜†
katherine123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: SoPunk

This was a pretty educated comment from her, as she is aware that the villages don't have the facilities and infrastructure of a city to provide the people with all the facilities. Yet, these days even villagers use sterilized water for drinking. She was kind on Sonali, to not to disgrace her.πŸ˜›

It could be dangerous for someone to drink tap water, who isn't used to... It's not only a matter of loose motion, that Sonali thinks; but maximum diseases are water borne and that includes many life threatening diseases. Sonali has no brain to play a Prank; all she thinks is how to keep Upen more near the Toilet, so she can increase her opportunity of more erotic footage.πŸ˜†She has gone mad for Upen...πŸ₯±Too dumb to understand that it could be fatal😳

You mean one bottle of tap water can cause diseases?
meaning India's half population will be suffering from these " life threatening diseases" , I live in India and I don't drink tap water but here not everyone is fortunate enough to have RO at home!
Secondly, what's with " gaon se aayi hai kya" even if Sonali lives in a village does she have a problem with that?
She is seriously dumb!Edited by katherine123 - 9 years ago
SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: katherine123

You mean one bottle of tap water can cause diseases?
meaning India's half population will be suffering from these " life threatening diseases" , I live in India and I don't drink tap water but here not everyone is fortunate enough to have RO at home!
Secondly, what's with " gaon se aayi hai kya" even if Sonali lives in a village does she have a problem with that?
She is seriously dumb!

Surely there is a possibility. You don't have to drink a drum to fall sick, if the water is contaminated.

She just meant that, in cities we don't drink Tap water, as a villager may not be aware of it, since they aren't used to using Tao water. Why take it so negatively ? πŸ˜›

katherine123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: SoPunk

Surely there is a possibility. You don't have to drink a drum to fall sick, if the water is contaminated.

She just meant that, in cities we don't drink Tap water, as a villager may not be aware of it, since they aren't used to using Tao water. Why take it so negatively ?πŸ˜›

By villager comment she clearly meants to " offend" Sonali and In cities too people drink tap water!
Did pritam n puneet not say they drink tap water... ? Its 3 months now and considering they drink water everyday they would have not been alive if we go by your logic of " diseases"! Do you think bigg boss wouldn't take care of their health and provide " contaminated " water?