India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

VILLAGE COMMENT

Adnus90 Goldie
Adnus90
Adnus90

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Karishma telling Sonali if she's come from a village that she is giving Upen tap water to drink ShockedShocked

What an uneducated statement. My father himself is from a village and surpriiise they do drink bottled water there. Even if they drink tap water, enough ppl living in cities probably do the same (be it out of laziness or concern for costs or whatever).

P.S.: I know all of them must have said sth that stupid, but I was just once again shocked what can come out of the mouths of educated ppl on NATIONAL TELEVISION. LOL

Edited by Adnus90 - 28 December 2014 at 10:55am

The following 93 member(s) liked the above post:

pinda93neeveeNiama19crazypotatoArtisabodeSandreneGreenemaryam.kek.haseena.thinibrutiangelarn4vkhushitelevision9aquariun2000dntbtanya12Sarun_wahifansweet_amusohni26sadhana patelLightening_111asha222goodyrubytuesdayWhite.PearlAmfundaMayu.jolly--wWwWiiii--devsriyaTheGunnerdivinity11moshijKitty_Hashtag-Cara-shaki218Hana2581DesiBoy825DesiPlutocratnehaaa.14CaptiveFreedomvitriolicMisfitAnnie---Kkkhushiii---Fortune-.Anya.Raz2012Sree.bMehakk.S_anonymouskatherine123sucheeluvakankshagirlie_gigglesJayseanvinnufarabisha1-LoveForever-TasriSgangnamstyleadventurousman9tanki.nilu.justloverosidsweetsugar13mahiyaChaituvShreeswathy.Frozen.Dimdim.WorldYatriAnkitaKaran-Faiza--naureen786-sonia_koolkhanBeingChevi-StrAnGer-iMiniZanduBaaM-MONA-ScreamForMeDoremonLovepieryroseMeherbaan-Rukhi-IWishICould.MishtyLove.-Gaganjot-fire_guncarisma2Nishita123Downhill.shinchan.--SH7_Sunny--

Annie- Goldie
Annie-
Annie-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Exactly! It was like a insult to those ppl.
I live in city but what i drink is tap water and nothing has happened to me.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

pinda93neeveeAmfundadevsriyaBarunKaSmileMayu.jollysadhana patel-Fortune-Sree.bCaptiveFreedomAdnus90sha1TasriSadventurousmanDimdim.sonia_koolkhanMeherbaan-MONA-ScreamForMe

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I don't expect any good thing said by karishma to others coz all she can do is insult ppl on TV and when same thing has said to her she gets upset, snappy and then cries Dead Pinch

Edited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 28 December 2014 at 10:35am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

pinda93neeveecrazypotatoek.haseena.thijustforlaughsnibrutiangelmerwi343BarunKaSmileAmfundadevsriyaTheGunnersingin80Sarun_wahifan-Fortune-Sree.bMisfitCaptiveFreedomAnnie-TasriSadventurousmansha1justloverosidsonia_koolkhanMeherbaan-MONA--Rukhi-Nishita123

Adnus90 Goldie
Adnus90
Adnus90

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Ann_

I drink tap water when I go to India.

And actually I always have problems with my stomach hahaha but I think it's just the adapting process to Indian stuff Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

justforlaughs-MONA-

sara5471 Goldie
sara5471
sara5471

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:42am | IP Logged
I wish someone (hint:Sonali) says to her when she starts spewing such nonsensical things, "Aye chal!" LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveecrazypotatojustforlaughsBarunKaSmilesingin80katherine123Sree.badventurousman

Annie- Goldie
Annie-
Annie-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adnus90

Originally posted by _Ann_

I drink tap water when I go to India.

And actually I always have problems with my stomach hahaha but I think it's just the adapting process to Indian stuff Wink

yeah its cox of the adapting thingy. My cousin who come to the city i live from a different state they often fall sick due to the difference in water n environment. It happens.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

justforlaughs-MONA-

BeMinex Groupbie
BeMinex
BeMinex

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Upen grew up in London so tap water is bad for him. It might give him major food poisoning. I grew up outside India but when I go to India I avoid drinking tap water at any cost because it makes me terribly sick. 

P.S his immune system is weak compared to people who have grown up in India because they are used to it and their body can handle germs that are in tap water unlike his. 

Edited by BeMinex - 28 December 2014 at 10:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NavjiaCaptiveFreedomcarisma2

CaptiveFreedom Goldie
CaptiveFreedom
CaptiveFreedom

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Sophisticated, hygienic ,educated ppl talk and behave like this...They think villagers don't have manners to talk or are inferior in any way like Karishma said...well Karishma few villagers have ruled nations...This comment and tap water "Issue of the era" LOL shows who is more arrogant immature and educated illiterate... 

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveejustforlaughsnibrutiangelsingin8019sayanadevsriyaSree.bAnnie-MisfitTasriSadventurousmangirlie_gigglessiddhitifanmahiyaWorldYatri-MONA-fire_gun-Rukhi-

Go to top