Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Now thats exactly what 'Double Standards' means! (Page 5)

Annie- Goldie
Annie-
Annie-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SoPunk

Originally posted by _Ann_

but tanna sayin 'are you from village' to sonali was wrong. Not only villagers but some in city too drink tap water. Its all bout adapting. As for upen, he been in the house for more than a month now so he should be adapting to the environment n the water provided there.

I think, Karishma was still decent; even villagers sterilize their drinking waterSmile

How would he get adjusted to water? What he drinking tap water in BB house? I'm sure he has never.Tongue

her comment on villagers was like an insult. Whether those ppl boil it n drink is secondary, but that particular comment sounded really bad. Its was like degrading and there's no equallity. It sounded like rich spoilt brats who make faces at the mention of village. Really cheap. And no it didn't sound decent to me at all.
I'm sure he wouldn't have died by taking one or two sips from the bottle. And you think the tap water is not that filtered that its not drinkable?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyaCaptiveFreedom

Annie- Goldie
Annie-
Annie-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Double post!

Edited by _Ann_ - 28 December 2014 at 12:19pm
gangnamstyle IF-Dazzler
gangnamstyle
gangnamstyle

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeMinex

Um, I don't like Upen at all but it was wrong of Sonali to do this. 
He grew up in London so his immune system is weaker than people who grew up in India. That's because when you are little your immune system is the strongest and as you grow up your body get used to he germs around you so they can't harm you. So obviously his body is not familiar with germs that are in tap water.

And just so you know he could suffer from major food poisoning, hepatitis etc. He can litterally die, trust me I'm not making this up because I'm sure you guys have heard about certain deaths due to food poisoning. 

he has been in india for yrs nw..

also wen he was sitting at home jobless eating maggi due to shortage of funds u think he was gulping dwn bisleri and aquafina?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyaAnnie-CaptiveFreedomPicasso9katherine123girlie_giggles

SoPunk IF-Rockerz
SoPunk
SoPunk

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Ann_

I think, Karishma was still decent; even villagers sterilize their drinking waterSmile

How would he get adjusted to water? What he drinking tap water in BB house? I'm sure he has never.Tongue

her comment on villagers was like an insult. Whether those ppl boil it n drink is secondary, but that particular comment sounded really bad. Its was like degrading and there's no equallity. It sounded like rich spoilt brats who make faces at the mention of village. Really cheap. And no it didn't sound decent to me at all.
I'm sure he wouldn't have died by taking one or two sips from the bottle. And you think the tap water is not that filtered that its not drinkable?

Feelings is too individualistic, depends on how you view it, so can't say anything on that.

For me, she just based her statement, on a fact that rural India lacks proper facilities of healthy drinking water. That's also the view of WHO. Lots of efforts are being taken to improve their awareness. It has nothing to do it's poor or rich.

Tap water is un drinkable without boiling or sterilizing. Polio to cholera to many other diseases spread through such water. So, that was a bad prank, IMO and I'm sure, Tanna's voice against it on national TV will act as reminder to people and help raise awareness. She actually spread a social message.Smile
mayankgr Newbie
mayankgr
mayankgr

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
I agree. Upen and karishma are now behaving like two people one soul

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9Annie-

katherine123 Goldie
katherine123
katherine123

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
The way Karishma laughs when salman questions Sonali actually defines " evil" !

Bimbette duffrandoo!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

television9devsriyaAnnie-Picasso9

SoPunk IF-Rockerz
SoPunk
SoPunk

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sha1

Originally posted by filmibuff00

Karishma is just Upen's tail these days. She's losing it along with him. I preferred her as a solo player not in this avtar.

She has shown her ability to stand for her and now you see, she can stand for others too, when victimized Smile She is pretty capable a person. What else you need in a winner in BB8 ? Embarrassed

A little bit if IQ level. Girl who can't do simple math or know who is the president of her country - ehem ehem  

Someone can have a very high IQ even without education, these aren't related. 

Some people are good in math, some in GK, some in social sciences or Arts etc etc...Karishma could be least attentive to math, naturally she isn't a math student, rather an Artist. Smile

Edited by SoPunk - 28 December 2014 at 2:12pm
..Sakura.. IF-Rockerz
..Sakura..
..Sakura..

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
upen was wrong.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annie-

Go to top