Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Now thats exactly what 'Double Standards' means! (Page 3)

WorldYatri IF-Rockerz
WorldYatri
WorldYatri

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Karishma is just Upen's tail these days. She's losing it along with him. I preferred her as a solo player not in this avtar.

BeMinex Groupbie
BeMinex
BeMinex

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_shankar

Originally posted by BeMinex

Um, I don't like Upen at all but it was wrong of Sonali to do this. 
He grew up in London so his immune system is weaker than people who grew up in India. That's because when you are little your immune system is the strongest and as you grow up your body get used to he germs around you so they can't harm you. So obviously his body is not familiar with germs that are in tap water.

And just so you know he could suffer from major food poisoning, hepatitis etc. He can litterally die, trust me I'm not making this up because I'm sure you guys have heard about certain deaths due to food poisoning. 
Look dear, Uppen is not some kid so that he will fall sick at the drop of a hat. The tap water in Lonavala is nto that bad, and I have tasted it.

I have spent more than more than half of my life abroad, and you can say that I pretty much grew up here. (I was born in India and raised abroad.) I drank tap water, tapri wali chai, and roadside food several times in India and have never fallen sick.

They are making a mountain out of a molehilld. The tap water in India is also processed. Aur Uppen ne piya hi kyum agar usse itni problem thi toh?

Dear, everybody's body reacts differently to the same things. As for me even I grew up abroad but every time I go to India I fall sick and trust me it's not nice at all. I fortunatly never suffered from major food poisoning but my sister has and her condition was very fragile and also she was admitted in a hospital for a week and ever since that when ever we go India we boil water twice before drinking. 

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:12am | IP Logged
these two stupid ppl U-pee n tanna r so boring.
Fr whole 12 weeks, U-pee hide behind women...use dem.. never speak against any of dem to escape nominations
n
now suddenly he needs all footage in d house..
hypocrite kahin ka.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyaAnnie-

Annie- Goldie
Annie-
Annie-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

For UpenAngryPinch

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SH7_Sunny--

BeMinex Groupbie
BeMinex
BeMinex

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Ann_

He grew up in London so his immune system is weaker than people who grew up in India. That's because when you are little your immune system is the strongest and as you grow up your body get used to he germs around you so they can't harm you. So obviously his body is not familiar with germs that are in tap water.

And just so you know he could suffer from major food poisoning, hepatitis etc. He can litterally die, trust me I'm not making this up because I'm sure you guys have heard about certain deaths due to food poisoning.

he's been in that house for more than a month now. And i'm guessing they use tap water for cooking. If he can eat food cooked with that water then why not drink?
And yes i agree ppl can die cox of food poision and so is it with loose motion. What he did to ali was also wrong on many levels!

Darlin, when we cook using tap water, we kill most of the germs since cooking requires heating and obviously germs don't survive in high temperatures that's why we boil water before drinking. 
And yes what Upen did with Ali was very wrong and now he is being a hypocrite but I'm justifying Karishma's actions because she was right to a certain point. (Not entirely correct but not wrong either.) 

Edited by BeMinex - 28 December 2014 at 11:14am
khushi_shankar Senior Member
khushi_shankar
khushi_shankar

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Yup, the guy is self-obsessed. According to him, villagers do not have class and a person who does anything he does not approve of can be termed a "villager." People who live in slums do not desrve respect, kyumki agar Uppenji ko kisi ka bartav pasant nahi aaya toh usko slum se aaye hua bana diay.

Villagers and slum people are humans and it is only thier circumstances that make them stay there. 

Aur Patel-shab toh Ali ko kuch bhi de voh joke hai aur agar unhe koi nal ka pani bhi de toh voh funny nahi hai.

Has he known that more thna half of all Indians survive on tap water, and they cook food using tap water only. However, diaria is a very severe condition and people can die from it as well. It dehydrates a person, and agar Ali usko maaf bhi karta hai toh yeh Ali ka baddapun darshata hai.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyaAnnie-

Annie- Goldie
Annie-
Annie-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshie

Let him be yaar...he's busy digging his own grave and karishma will throw in d last nail with her never ending support

i really let him be but this no logic arguement are not bearable at all.
Annie- Goldie
Annie-
Annie-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _Ann_

he's been in that house for more than a month now. And i'm guessing they use tap water for cooking. If he can eat food cooked with that water then why not drink?
And yes i agree ppl can die cox of food poision and so is it with loose motion. What he did to ali was also wrong on many levels!

Darlin, when we cook using tap water, we kill most of the germs since cooking requires heating and obviously germs don't survive in high temperatures that's why we boil water before drinking.
And yes what Upen did with Ali was very wrong and now he is being a hypocrite but I'm justifying Karishma's actions because she was right to a certain point. (Not entirely correct but not wrong either.)

you should know the tap water also undergoes filteration before it reaches the houses. It jus doesn't directly come from the river or where ever.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriya

Go to top