Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Now thats exactly what 'Double Standards' means! (Page 2)

Kitty_Hashtag Senior Member
Kitty_Hashtag
Kitty_Hashtag

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Originally posted by kritika93

Tanna reacts like a Cheap B grade actor in order to portray sonali as the way she wants..
Always and always..
I cn not even see hw she was talking. If I was sonali
 Ata maji satakliAngry
Upen Censored Nuke

Attha Maja Doka Bhandbandali Angry LOL

ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sree.bAnnie---SH7_Sunny--

Annie- Goldie
Annie-
Annie-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeMinex

Um, I don't like Upen at all but it was wrong of Sonali to do this.
He grew up in London so his immune system is weaker than people who grew up in India. That's because when you are little your immune system is the strongest and as you grow up your body get used to he germs around you so they can't harm you. So obviously his body is not familiar with germs that are in tap water.

And just so you know he could suffer from major food poisoning, hepatitis etc. He can litterally die, trust me I'm not making this up because I'm sure you guys have heard about certain deaths due to food poisoning.

he's been in that house for more than a month now. And i'm guessing they use tap water for cooking. If he can eat food cooked with that water then why not drink?
And yes i agree ppl can die cox of food poision and so is it with loose motion. What he did to ali was also wrong on many levels!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sera-highdevsriyaRangeelaaMayu.jollyKeerteekhushi_shankarSree.bPicasso9adventurousmanPoojaSushItasonia_koolkhan

PoojaSushIta IF-Rockerz
PoojaSushIta
PoojaSushIta

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:01am | IP Logged
superrb post...n Upens puppet Karishma was defended him...hahaha kick UpMa out yaar...i cant tolerate these two...they called her Evil...gaav wali...god get a life UpMa !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mayu.jollySree.bAnnie-adventurousmansonia_koolkhan

khushi_shankar Senior Member
khushi_shankar
khushi_shankar

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:04am | IP Logged

He grew up in London so his immune system is weaker than people who grew up in India. That's because when you are little your immune system is the strongest and as you grow up your body get used to he germs around you so they can't harm you. So obviously his body is not familiar with germs that are in tap water.

And just so you know he could suffer from major food poisoning, hepatitis etc. He can litterally die, trust me I'm not making this up because I'm sure you guys have heard about certain deaths due to food poisoning. 
Look dear, Uppen is not some kid so that he will fall sick at the drop of a hat. The tap water in Lonavala is nto that bad, and I have tasted it.

I have spent more than more than half of my life abroad, and you can say that I pretty much grew up here. (I was born in India and raised abroad.) I drank tap water, tapri wali chai, and roadside food several times in India and have never fallen sick.

They are making a mountain out of a molehilld. The tap water in India is also processed. Aur Uppen ne piya hi kyum agar usse itni problem thi toh?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerteedevsriyaRangeelaaMayu.jollyAnnie-Sree.btinaaaaadventurousmanluvakanksha

Annie- Goldie
Annie-
Annie-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SoPunk

Originally posted by _Ann_

And for the love of god, she just made you drink 'tap water' not poison!
The way tanna was reacting, it was as if sonali gave drainage water. Tanna's reaction was way too much. I mean come on gurl, you called her evil just cox she made your friend drink 'tap water'. I really would like to know the definition of evil from tanna.

Prank with things that could be hazardous to health isn't at all a good idea. It could have serious consequences. Specially with food, should be avoidedTongueTao water could be dangerousOuch

So Karishma was right.

As far as Upen's double standard is concerned, that I agree, as he did it with Ali beforeLOL

but tanna sayin 'are you from village' to sonali was wrong. Not only villagers but some in city too drink tap water. Its all bout adapting. As for upen, he been in the house for more than a month now so he should be adapting to the environment n the water provided there.

devsriyakhushi_shankarSree.b

ankusanu IF-Stunnerz
ankusanu
ankusanu

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:08am | IP Logged
+100000 fr ur post...seriously karishma ws
Over reacting..jaise upen ko zehar diya ho..
Dese two self obssesed ppl need to get out of bb house...
Hate dem to d core

devsriyaAnnie-Sree.b

khushi_shankar Senior Member
khushi_shankar
khushi_shankar

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Ann_

he's been in that house for more than a month now. And i'm guessing they use tap water for cooking. If he can eat food cooked with that water then why not drink?
And yes i agree ppl can die cox of food poision and so is it with loose motion. What he did to ali was also wrong on many levels!

Mr. Don't Taunt Me ne Apparantly bahut struggle struggle kiya hai aur aise bhi din aaye theh uske zindagi mein jab voh sirf Maggie khata tha. Toh kya un dinon mein usne Acquaguard ke pani se apni Maggie banayi? Agar itne paise theh to buy such an expensive machine toh struggle kai ka?

A person't imune systme is very strong and can adapt pretty quickly. I have no doubts that his immune system can digest a glass of tap water, since he has lived in India for more than a decade.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpysandevsriyaRangeelaaAnnie-Sree.bPicasso9adventurousman

Annie- Goldie
Annie-
Annie-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritika93

Tanna reacts like a Cheap B grade actor in order to portray sonali as the way she wants..
Always and always..
I cn not even see hw she was talking. If I was sonali
Ata maji satakliAngry

LOL really! Her use of language is really bad. She needs to look up on that.

devsriyaKitty_HashtagPicasso9

Go to top