Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-FeistyPhoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: katherine123

The way Karishma laughs when salman questions Sonali actually defines " evil" !

Bimbette duffrandoo!

Tannas evil laugh beats despo Sonalis horrendous HAINN anyday ðŸ˜†
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gangnamstyle

he has been in india for yrs nw..

also wen he was sitting at home jobless eating maggi due to shortage of funds u think he was gulping dwn bisleri and aquafina?

😆😆😆
Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BeMinex

Um, I don't like Upen at all but it was wrong of Sonali to do this. 

He grew up in London so his immune system is weaker than people who grew up in India. That's because when you are little your immune system is the strongest and as you grow up your body get used to he germs around you so they can't harm you. So obviously his body is not familiar with germs that are in tap water.

And just so you know he could suffer from major food poisoning, hepatitis etc. He can litterally die, trust me I'm not making this up because I'm sure you guys have heard about certain deaths due to food poisoning. 

I'm from UK, and I agree.but why did he carry on drinking it?? 
Plus he's been living in india for 10 years, he'll live...

But if he really cared he would have stopped. Who deliberately makes themself ill? 
Edited by Ilovemsk - 9 years ago
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Well just wanted to mention one thing. Dimpy told him that, that was tap water but he kept on drinking it saying it's ok. It was Karishma who took the bottle from him!!
And what it looked like he had just taken one or two sips not more before dimpy told him that it was tap water. 

So blaming Sonali enterly that she could have made him sick is a bit wrong bcs he knew after two sips that it was tap water but he kept drinking it!!
Hana2581 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He has the worst attitude ever. He is so rude when he's talking to someone. He doesn't have respect for ANYONE!!!

HATE UPEN!!! ðŸ˜¡
dnmukhra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Ann_

After seeing todays epi, its so clear that upen is full of himself.
He can joke with others but when it comes to him, nope! Not a joke anymore!

Before any of you defend saying the same thing upen said ie., pranks btwn friends is fine but not otherwise.
We all know and saw, upen didn't pull the prank on ali cox ali was his 'friend'. He didn't consider ali anywhere near being friend. Upen did it cox he wanted to not because they were friends.
Now when it comes to him, not a prank anymore. Why? Cox the one who pulled the prank is not his 'friend'.
Wow! Double standard much?

And for the love of god, she just made you drink 'tap water' not poison!
The way tanna was reacting, it was as if sonali gave drainage water. Tanna's reaction was way too much. I mean come on gurl, you called her evil just cox she made your friend drink 'tap water'. I really would like to know the definition of evil from tanna.

And coming to upen, i dunno. This guy is so full of himself, arrogant and rude.

Bottom line, i think upen reactions were wrong and the explaination he gave were also pathetic.

Gautam's worse than Upen. He is the biggest footage hog in the history of BB! That guy can't even joke to begin with because he's got no sense of humor himself. Like Pritam told him...Your comedy isn't comedy its tragedy! Lol. Gauti tho kudh ek joke hay! 😆
blue-green thumbnail

He grew up in London so his immune system is weaker than people who grew up in India. That's because when you are little your immune system is the strongest and as you grow up your body get used to he germs around you so they can't harm you. So obviously his body is not familiar with germs that are in tap water.

And just so you know he could suffer from major food poisoning, hepatitis etc. He can litterally die, trust me I'm not making this up because I'm sure you guys have heard about certain deaths due to food poisoning. 

I heard he's been living in India for the last 7-10 years.
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Arshie

Let him be yaar...he's busy digging his own grave and karishma will throw in d last nail with her never ending support

😛
blossom_loving thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

but in that case he should not come in India this is not done.. when u can make ppl drink anything den u should be ready
Arshie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _Ann_

i really let him be but this no logic arguement are not bearable at all.

wait... r u telling me about the argument or was that meant for upen?