Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Now thats exactly what 'Double Standards' means!

Annie- Goldie
Annie-
Annie-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:28am | IP Logged
After seeing todays epi, its so clear that upen is full of himself.
He can joke with others but when it comes to him, nope! Not a joke anymore!

Before any of you defend saying the same thing upen said ie., pranks btwn friends is fine but not otherwise.
We all know and saw, upen didn't pull the prank on ali cox ali was his 'friend'. He didn't consider ali anywhere near being friend. Upen did it cox he wanted to not because they were friends.
Now when it comes to him, not a prank anymore. Why? Cox the one who pulled the prank is not his 'friend'.
Wow! Double standard much?

And for the love of god, she just made you drink 'tap water' not poison!
The way tanna was reacting, it was as if sonali gave drainage water. Tanna's reaction was way too much. I mean come on gurl, you called her evil just cox she made your friend drink 'tap water'. I really would like to know the definition of evil from tanna.

And coming to upen, i dunno. This guy is so full of himself, arrogant and rude.

Bottom line, i think upen reactions were wrong and the explaination he gave were also pathetic.

The following 126 member(s) liked the above post:

ashankinimetallicazpinda93priya102fbadhan13suhana_MNhumerousSarhifariha_92mayankgrNiama19crazypotatomaryam.kjustforlaughssampada_Taareyrockymnkirti0712television9kshailysyasyaaradhanavarmaaquariun2000swtgrlTheEaglerubytuesdayprincessriyagoodylamhe2212temulinagastya_munitaani_20Blossom10nishi75tashu20KeerteePriyani-MAmfundaPSYCOPerfection25shiona12Mayu.jollyAwesome_cooldivinity11TheGunnerarshi33Bottom_LinedevsriyaWhite.PearldoesntmatterHana2581BB8_GGkhushi_shankarjacktheripperDesiPlutocratMehakphoolvitriolicnehaaa.14CaptiveFreedomsameelMisfitflowing_riverseverus1-Fortune-katherine123m001--Kkkhushiii--Picasso9bismazaman2000Altairanomad.nessArshieSree.bsaarahkhannIlovemskvinnuluvakankshasha1ILoveDramadiasingh2TheSmurfsgangnamstyle-LoveForever-destineyyyadventurousmansunshine_love-CmPunk123-MuguetDScorpionShaktifanSwatiChaituvdiv26OceanicHeart.sweetsugar13Sri-RINEFFABLERosChel.LobsterColdplayingmahiyaPoojaSushItaEnigma.shermaashi_maniaKJasoosChulbulPWorldYatri-SMay31-Serendipity..sonia_koolkhan-naureen786--MariaMars-Pr1yankaZanduBaaMpieryrose-MONA-MeherbaanPri_BSGETGOINIWishICould.Mishh007.BeingBlunt-Gaganjot-carisma2fire_gunstyle14Downhill.shinchan.-Mr.CooL---SH7_Sunny--

Kitty_Hashtag Senior Member
Kitty_Hashtag
Kitty_Hashtag

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Tanna reacts like a Cheap B grade actor in order to portray sonali as the way she wants..
Always and always..
I cn not even see hw she was talking. If I was sonali
 Ata maji satakliAngry

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

pinda93fbadhan13fariha_92swtgrlprincessriyalamhe2212TheGunnerKeerteesingin80AmfundaWhite.PearldevsriyaMayu.jollyPerfection25jacktheripperDesiPlutocratMehakphoolAnnie-trouble_006Picasso9--Kkkhushiii--Sree.bIlovemskluvakankshaadventurousmansunshine_loveLScttmahiya-CmPunk123-Meherbaansonia_koolkhanDoremonLovefire_gun

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:52am | IP Logged
For Upen Angry  Pinch

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

pinda93fbadhan13fariha_92Sarhicrazypotatorita07syasyaaradhanavarmaprincessriyanishi75TheGunnerarshi33devsriyadivinity11AmfundaPSYCOWhite.PearlBB8_GGJagex-PKBottom_LineMayu.jollyPerfection25Kitty_HashtagkaranforeverAnnie-RuminationMehakphoolvitriolic--Kkkhushiii--flowing_riverPicasso9bismazaman2000Sree.bsucheem001katherine123Ilovemskvinnuneha fan1gangnamstyleluvakankshaILoveDramaadventurousmansunshine_love-CmPunk123-PoojaSushItaChaituvashi_mania-naureen786-Serendipity..Pri_BSGETGOINMeherbaanIWishICouldfire_gun-Gaganjot-Downhill-Mr.CooL-

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritika93

Tanna reacts like a Cheap B grade actor in order to portray sonali as the way she wants..
Always and always..
I cn not even see hw she was talking. If I was sonali
 Ata maji satakliAngry
Upen Censored Nuke

Attha Maja Doka Bhandbandali Angry LOL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

fbadhan13pinda93syasyaWhite.PearlKeerteem001trouble_006Annie-Sree.bvinnuluvakankshaPoojaSushItaPri_BS-MONA--Mr.CooL-

Arshie Goldie
Arshie
Arshie

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Let him be yaar...he's busy digging his own grave and karishma will throw in d last nail with her never ending support

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

fbadhan13sera-highMayu.jollykhushi_shankarKeerteenishi75White.PearlSree.bAnnie-adventurousmangangnamstylePoojaSushItasonia_koolkhanPri_BS-MONA-

BeMinex Groupbie
BeMinex
BeMinex

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Um, I don't like Upen at all but it was wrong of Sonali to do this. 
He grew up in London so his immune system is weaker than people who grew up in India. That's because when you are little your immune system is the strongest and as you grow up your body get used to he germs around you so they can't harm you. So obviously his body is not familiar with germs that are in tap water.

And just so you know he could suffer from major food poisoning, hepatitis etc. He can litterally die, trust me I'm not making this up because I'm sure you guys have heard about certain deaths due to food poisoning. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Missvinz

SoPunk IF-Rockerz
SoPunk
SoPunk

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Ann_

And for the love of god, she just made you drink 'tap water' not poison!
The way tanna was reacting, it was as if sonali gave drainage water. Tanna's reaction was way too much. I mean come on gurl, you called her evil just cox she made your friend drink 'tap water'. I really would like to know the definition of evil from tanna.

Prank with things that could be hazardous to health isn't at all a good idea. It could have serious consequences. Specially with food, should be avoided Tongue Tap water could be dangerousOuch

So Karishma was right. 

As far as Upen's double standard is concerned, that I agree, as he did it before LOL Still, Sonali shouldn't have Used Tap water...she is so desperate to take revenge for being rejected by Upen Ouch

Edited by SoPunk - 28 December 2014 at 11:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibBeMinexm001

Arshie Goldie
Arshie
Arshie

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeMinex

Um, I don't like Upen at all but it was wrong of Sonali to do this. 
He grew up in London so his immune system is weaker than people who grew up in India. That's because when you are little your immune system is the strongest and as you grow up your body get used to he germs around you so they can't harm you. So obviously his body is not familiar with germs that are in tap water.

And just so you know he could suffer from major food poisoning, hepatitis etc. He can litterally die, trust me I'm not making this up because I'm sure you guys have heard about certain deaths due to food poisoning. 

Yup because dysentery doesn't kill...

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerteeMayu.jollym001Annie-adventurousman

Go to top