Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Priyanka Chopra: Man and woman can never be equal in a relationship (Page 3)

IAmLuvBolly IF-Dazzler
IAmLuvBolly
IAmLuvBolly

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

She's somewhat correct. Every woman, no matter how independant-minded she is, wants her man to be "in charge" in some aspects and at certain points. No woman enjoys leading her man on by the little finger. LOL
That's the tragedy of the feminine gender I guess-- an alpha female will desire an alpha male.

Your statement makes sense as it is clear and to the point.  Hers isn't.  Different people here interpreted it differently and some of us had more of a "what did she really mean?" reaction.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Quixotic5G..OATBinKuchKahe.

Mallika-E-Bhais IF-Stunnerz
Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

What the frack is she talking about unless she means BDSM in which case I agree, love me some doms.Heart Outside the bedroom, if there's no equality then it's f**ked. No woman should settle for any less. And even in the bedroom, it is only okay if ground rules have been set, prior.

You know, BDSM was my FIRST thought too. LOLLOL

Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Quixotic5

About PC's "man and woman can never be equal in a relationship" comment , i am not sure what she meant & how i feel about it.. Ermm
I for one have always felt that men & women are different but equal.. may be she should choose her words more wisely.. a woman can admire her man& let him be in control out of her basic instinct but that doesn't deteriorate the woman's status in a relationship.. i wonder what she meant by those statements .. if indeed she is putting women on the lower side , there is a problem.. looks like she is going through daddy issues as of now & seeking a powerful dependable companion.. overall , messed up.. guess my impression about her was short-lived in that case..  

First the Jungle King & Queen comment & now this , adds up to desperate attempts to inflate someone's ego..   Ermm

I would have agreed with her 100% had she chosen her words wisely..now in two states of mind.Confused LOL

LOLThis is her -I LOVE - SRK Declaration to the World. GET WITH IT. LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Quixotic5

Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshinegirl7

Even if the SRK rumours r true i don't see how that is EVER going to work out?
I mean he will never leave his family...and even if she does manage to make him leave his family he won't be happy without them as he is obsessed with his kids especially
She needs to find a nice non committed man and stop chasing unavailable men! I

@Bold: LOL And THERE lies her BIGGEST challenge!! LOLLOL

QueenExpressionQuixotic5_Darling_

Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qazplm

Honestly, the more and more Priyanka talks...it appears as if she lives off these rumors. All the calculated talk, all the insinuations, all the article angles, all the mysterious tweets, almost everything is initiated from her side. It's like she loves this rumor and wants to thrive on it.

SRK, on the other hand, doesn't seem to be even SLIGHTLY part of this. Hardly anything, other than his name, is part of this rumor. He's this invisible and completely unparticipative tool forever being used because the other side keeps on harping about it.

DP, Biru, anyone? Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenExpressionshrikrishnaG..OAT_Darling_ilovecrepes

Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

She's somewhat correct. Every woman, no matter how independant-minded she is, wants her man to be "in charge" in some aspects and at certain points. No woman enjoys leading her man on by the little finger. LOL
That's the tragedy of the feminine gender I guess-- an alpha female will desire an alpha male.

Bingo!!!!

Women tend to have absolutely no respect for men who have no self-respect or stand up for themselves---- And it's true for every one of them. The degrees vary, the basic feeling, definitely does not. 

This applies to every woman. Every woman out there. To wild party-bunnies, to coy wall-flowers to rabid feminists!! LOL

_Darling_ilovecrepesScorpio_Velvet

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

Honestly, the more and more Priyanka talks...it appears as if she lives off these rumors. All the calculated talk, all the insinuations, all the article angles, all the mysterious tweets, almost everything is initiated from her side. It's like she loves this rumor and wants to thrive on it.

SRK, on the other hand, doesn't seem to be even SLIGHTLY part of this. Hardly anything, other than his name, is part of this rumor. He's this invisible and completely unparticipative tool forever being used because the other side keeps on harping about it.

DP, Biru, anyone? Tongue

No wonder PC and DP are friends. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mallika-E-Bhais

Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

DP, Biru, anyone? Tongue

No wonder PC and DP are friends. LOL

I hear they aren't  as good friends as they used to be. Much tension between them today. LOL But they are kindred spirits LOL

Go to top