Users

Frequent Posters

Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
👍🏼😉

Originally posted by: Bujee09

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">doston then even Sarfaraz would have married Farah with all consensus from Nausheen ...hain 😲</font>😕😕😕<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">i thought it was DHOKA🤪</font>

sarfaraz married without nausheen's permission but our mother India was too great to forgive him 🤢
Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: muskiii

sarfaraz married without nausheen's permission but our mother India was too great to forgive him 🤢

hain thought so 😈 these MOTHERINDIA portrayals in Indian TV's n cinema's should be FULLY BANNED PERIOD😡

Originally posted by: Bujee09

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">hain thought so😈these MOTHERINDIA portrayals in Indian TV's n cinema's should be FULLY BANNED PERIOD😡</font>

yes you are right, these kind of women never exist. Who the hell will sacrifice everything and doesn't demand anything in return
🤪
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dnt knw such islam rule...but anything can b possible in tv shows.
sho-shweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah the permission is needed and polygamy is allowed but Islam hasnt made polygamy a piece of cake,there are too many compulsions and complications associated with it,like giving exactly equal time to the wives etc etc which is extremely difficult for men.But then it's fiction and they can show whatever they want.We tolerated Dr.Khurana's medicine and now will have to tolerate Gul's matrimony classes. Edited by sho-shweet - 9 years ago
Patharsitara thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i m confused too.its nt in indian tv but pak show too depict polygamy in different way as mentioned in law.like in pak show badi aapa ,her hubby married second time without her knowledge &it was held right.in thakan female lead marry a married man.in mere qatil mere dildaar 2nd marriage happen without wife approval.&in many other shows they showed that man can marry another woman without any approval.indian show may be wrong about islamic laws bt y pak shows r showing same thing.
zam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
permission is required but in certain circumstances you can get married without taking first wife's permission.
In real life men do get married without asking permission. 
Shilpi77 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zam123

permission is required but in certain circumstances you can get married without taking first wife's permission.

In real life men do get married without asking permission. 

Ok i think that s what they will show
Sheerinbanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shilpi77

I thought that the first wife needs to give permission for second marriage then only the man can marry second time...if thats the case then zeenat cannot give that permission then how come sahir is proposing...

Opinions welcome

A man can divorce his wife under 7 grounds in Islam. If the wife have prolonging illness for 7 yrs. the men have all the rights to divorce his wife without any question. This applies to infertility, sickness, and serious illness. Islam gives a way to do that but it's again personal preference too if a man still wants to continue the marriage he can. It's not he should get divorced.

In this case I think zeenath is in coma for 7 yrs. I think CVs could have had that no of yrs to use this clause. It's pretty easy for Samir to divorce her. Also re marry without her consent.