India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Has anybody noticed? (Page 7)

karan-007 IF-Stunnerz
karan-007
karan-007

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Salman khan somewhere has lost the plot of being a host n mostly he looks disinterested in WKW n he is like jo main chau wo ho varna sab galat n I don't y that meri maa ka naam hai n all was said bcoz its not that people should live acc to him n he has 2 targets every wkw thats tanna n upen n every week he bashes them n makes it look like baaki every one is right except those two 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dimple_usarajvtaSoPunk

Arshie Goldie
Arshie
Arshie

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diasingh2

Originally posted by tinaaa

Is Karishma always wrong?  

YES!!!

Okay!! WinkLOLLOL

ROFL niceThumbs Up
.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .shinchan.

Cox Sallu doesnt like to listen shit.
wht U-pee n his shadow tanna says is nothing but rubbish.

n wht was the need to interrupt Pritam whn tanna was unnecessarily arguing wd him already!!

Yes... it was needed my friend... because Karishma's justification of supporting Ali was totally fair...
Pritam was unnecessarily twisting the whole story...!!!

By the way... @bold... that's your opinion... and what I said was mine... so PERIOD!!!

exactly...see tht was PRITAM OPINION.
Karishma n U-pain unnecessarily poke in every convo.
Salman thts why avoid dem many times
dimple_usa Senior Member
dimple_usa
dimple_usa

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Sallu has been biased from day one of his first season. Not a single WKW has he missed out lashing on karishma just because he likes Gauti. Sallu tells everyone to play game as they have come there to play and not make friends, then why was he against karishma asking for immunity after captainship. He is really mean to Karishma and Upen and that is clearly visible. Everyone says that Karishma is selfish, she is what she is and that means she is being herself, then what's sallu's problem. Today Upen had his hand raised twice and we could see how sallu ignored him totally. He made fun of kari and upen talking for each other and I applaud Karishma's guts to tell him straight that she will defend her friend. Wasn't P3G doing that initially? Who questioned them? Sallu purposely links Karishma with Upen and that's the same thing he did last year with Gauhar by linking her to Ejaz. In bollywood industry it's been said ki " chadte suraj ko har koi salaam karta hai" same thing goes with sallu. He is on top charts with his movies and no wonder why these contestant like gautama and puneet and now pritam want to be in his good books. Who knew that sallu's mom's name was sushila. How can he tell karishma to take her name with respect, did karishma knowingly disrespect his mom. Later on pritam also laughed that they will change the name. Why didnt sallu ask Gautam any questions about the mugs he broke? When Pritam was supporting Karishma, sallu took his class as well and now Pritam is with P3G group and so he is on safe side. I have only supported Praneet throughout the whole season and he is out. Saturday was such a light day and everyone was so happy but Sallu ruins the day every time for Karishma and Upen. Sallu is so egoistic that it is clearly visible that he hates both of them. Why make fun of somebody's accent so much? I live in USA and I have seen people having a different accent when they talk in hindi or other language and most of the time pure hindi is rarely spoken. It is not Upen's fault that he is in industry and has a diff accent. Till today actress like Katrina has a diff accent and look at Prabhu Deva who has produced hindi films and he can't talk in hindi either. If people living in india whole life have problems, then Upen is better than them since he is giving his best. Now people like Ejaz r gonna come and gonna make life more difficult for karishma and Upen. Ejaz had a liking for Gauhar and she used to take his jokes lightly, but Kushal's entry made Ejaz insecured and like a jealous obssessed lover her started ruining Gauhar's image and spoke Sallu's language. Isn't Karishma someone's daughter? Who is Sallu to even ask Ejaz ki is saal ki Gauhar kaun hai? I wish Tanna and Upen pack their bags and leave the house as it is better living outside rather that hell. I am fed up of watching weekend ka war as sallu is always on "WAR" with kari and upen. The whole epi revolves around two people and sallu's egoistic remarks. We don't want to make personal remarks but we have witnessed sallu doing these cheap acts with Katrina as well and no wonder she is not with him anymore.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SoPunk

Go to top