Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Pritam is Salman's favourite contestant and Endemol's fixed winner.

Karishma on the other hand is nobody to the host and the PH πŸ˜†
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Lol ppl don't see Karishma's snapping in btw whe Salman says and sees this thing when he says in btw coz most of the time Tanna sounds only like πŸ€ͺ

There's a very BIG diffrence between the way Karishma talks in between and the way Salman snaps in between...

Basically what I am trying to say is that Salman himself doesn't realizes how humiliating it is for the other person..
diasingh2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshie

D reason is:

1. Pritam makes sense
2. His points r short sweet and logical
3. Karishma tries to explain and justify her answers to herself rather than Salman
4. Pritam doesn't lecture 
5. He knows when to shut up and doesn't have to b told like karishma

Yes...  Pritam is like that mostly... But He is also wrong at times

Like Today...  Pritam was right in what happened between him and Upen...!!!

But his analysis of Karishma supporting Ali was definitely wrong...

diasingh2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeMinex

He doesn't like Karishma and he makes it pretty clear. 

He is nothing but a biased host, last year audience was able to see it so I don't know how this year they are all supporting him. 

P.S I am a Gautam fan but I don't like Salman because he is arrogant and biased. 

I actually like Salman but sometimes I hate it when he forces his own view points on the contestants
diasingh2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: abouttime

If you notice earlier episodes..he was quite fond of Kari actuaaly just lyk he is of Sona.He found her amusing so took on her constantly.but since her crying epi,he has lost that fondness for her..is what i feel.

Karishma was always grilled since the beginning of the show... 

In the begining she was absolutely wrong ... so it was right of Salman to grill her... 

but I feel... Salman was too harsh on her many times when she didn't do anything wrong...
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: diasingh2

There's a very BIG diffrence between the way Karishma talks in between and the way Salman snaps in between...

Basically what I am trying to say is that Salman himself doesn't realizes how humiliating it is for the other person..

His meaning was if u take anyone's name then take it with respect don't ainvayi hi speak like that. And basically karishma has foot in mouth probs she doesnt thinks before speaking and what was demeaning in that if he said Shushita is his mom take name with respect.

Yeah there is lot of difference coz ppl don't like how karishma speaks and keep siding with upen bhia patel everytime πŸ€’
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nt only salman even i cant stand...karishmas kai kai...she keeps on arguing..n dsnt stop ..

Only if she talks logical..one wld love to listen her...
She always thinks n wants to prove shes right...
Edited by ankusanu - 9 years ago
-MONA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nishita123

Pritam is favored and BB/Salman is biased towards him

Its evident since first week !! 
Salman/BB always ask Pritam as if he is the panelist of BB and Pritam knows everything. He is being treated differently then others. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 
Salman even told Pritam that he is the only "intelligent" and "logical" contestant out there.  Biased BB/Salman !! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I agree biased BB but Salmaan just follow the scriptπŸ˜†
Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
But Salmaan also said sushila is his maid who cooks for him during sushanths eviction. When sushanth said tanna is a good cook Salmaan said sushila my bai also cooks well
diasingh2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishita123

Pritam is favored and BB/Salman is biased towards him

Its evident since first week !! 
Salman/BB always ask Pritam as if he is the panelist of BB and Pritam knows everything. He is being treated differently then others. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 
Salman even told Pritam that he is the only "intelligent" and "logical" contestant out there.  Biased BB/Salman !! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

@bold...     Yes... absolutely... I have also noticed that thing...!!   and I hate that...!!!