India-Forums

Airlines - Har Udaan Ek Toofan
Airlines - Har Udaan Ek Toofan

My take on shefu's stupidity

terribletwist Goldie
terribletwist
terribletwist

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:54am | IP Logged
I think the boy who copied data from her mobile has made an mms and is blackmailing her to get his hands on her and her money. What he doesn't know is that she is an orphan and the family is not loaded with a lot of money. 
This is just a guess and not a spoiler. 

Edited by dididumb - 28 December 2014 at 9:53am

abhiKT Senior Member
abhiKT
abhiKT

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dididumb

I think the boy who copied data from her mobile has made an mms and is blackmailing her to get his hands on her and her money. What he doesn't know is that she is an orphan and the family is not loaded with a lot of money.

Lol who said shefali is orphan..she is ananyas mami ki daugher

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

illa8

terribletwist Goldie
terribletwist
terribletwist

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiKT

Well they haven't shown her father and the implication is that probably he is either dead or has abandoned his family. 
KaShCrazyAneesa Goldie
KaShCrazyAneesa
KaShCrazyAneesa

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:17pm | IP Logged

Well they haven't shown her father and the implication is that probably he is either dead or has abandoned his family. 

How is she an orphan if her mother is alive? And I thought we saw Shefali's dad when Ananya came home and all of the elders were sitting down. 

Princyz_Belle

peachpie Goldie
peachpie
peachpie

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Shefali does have a father and we do get a glimpse of him at times sitting tensed in some corner or having a party with the family. Not much space given to him. Sefali appears to be the sole responsibility of Ananya as the house is kept as mortgage for Ananya education which is told by mami from time to time.

Princyz_Belle

abhiKT Senior Member
abhiKT
abhiKT

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

LOL her mom is there n dad too..u need to recheck ur facts

yhmbigfan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index