Airlines - Har Udaan Ek Toofan

India-Forums

Kunal's search in Megha's house (Page 2)

itskk Newbie
itskk
itskk

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Here's what I think the last episode is about.
Kunal went to find Mahima's diary and is connected to the terrorists. He couldn't find it at Megha's house. What is in this diary? Plans for the next attack or information about the INDE contact or both?
Akash's flight schedule was manipulated so that he was in Goa for the attack to happen (Note very few people in INDE knew about Akash's return to work). Akash was attacked and left for dead and the terrorists did not know he was alive. Shefali calls Ananya and finds out that Akash is injured which she in turn relays to Megha in front of Kunal. Kunal looked quite suspicious at that time and may have informed the terrorists about Akash being alive which is why the old man went to the hospital i.e. to finish unfinished business.

I think Shefali might be inadvertently passing information to Kunal. He has either downloaded all contact information from Shefali's phone or even installed some app that might be monitoring/relaying information from Shefali's phone to the terrorists. (Kunal was seen to be fiddling with Shefali's phone in the previous episode).

I think Natasha is still alive and this is not consistent with the old man's style. Remember he killed two people and there was no reason for him not to kill Natasha as well. Unless Natasha fought back and thwarted his attempts to kill her.

Akash's boss after being so careful throughout the series made a slip and talked about security arrangements in front of a stranger (old man). He is also only concerned that Akash is getting too close to Ananya and does not seem to bother about Akash-Natasha friendship. Is he related to Ananya? Perhaps all will be revealed later.

There were quite a few tracks covered in the last episode and it will be interesting to see if they do tie up in later episodes.

Edited by itskk - 31 December 2014 at 11:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charuta

charuta Senior Member
charuta
charuta

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 2:05am | IP Logged
I think u cover the all points. Clap yes kunal diary dhoond raha hai WO us locker hogi jis locker ki key akash ke pass hai. Our us diary mai hi inde ki information hogi.
Shefali kunal ko achha baccha manti hai so WO usoko unknowingly bahot info de rahi hai. Like ananya konsi flight pe hai uske sath akash hai. Yes kunal' expressions suspicious lag rahe the jab use pata chala ke akash hospital mai hai lekin thik hai. Uske bad hi old man hospital mai aa gaye.

Akash ka boss akash se Jada ananya ki care karata hai. 

Jo bhi tracks un covered karne hai to WO bahot interesting episodes mai dikha de. Last episode ki tarah confused episode na banaye. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itskk

itskk Newbie
itskk
itskk

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Not sure if Akash's boss cares more about Ananya than Akash. I also don't think he is related to Ananya.
I think he knows that Ananya is Akash's weakness and he does not want Akash's attention to be diverted from the cause. His prime focus is Akash's well-being and the mission.

I feel that last week's episode may be the key to all the episodes that follow. They have not shown the events in a logical manner though. I hope they have not combined the plots of two episodes into one because they missed the screening on 21 Dec. Would like them to complete all 26 episodes.

Perhaps Shefali's character will become more involved.

Go to top