Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lujainshaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Chapter 18 

Awesome!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ Loved it as alwaysπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ... The happy excitement on Dhruv's face was bouncing from his being πŸ˜ƒ Happily chatting away with Koel made him so happy and planning up ideas together πŸ˜† Finally convincing Rudra for going to the orphanage was like winning a battle for Dhruv... Myrah did a very wdomg deed by hiding the truth.. Maithili is right now its really too LATE 😭 ...Sitting eagerly while going to his mom was described so aptly...truly beaming like a shining star next to his dad... Even Rudra was caught in a trance after he heard HER voice imagining that it was his mistake or illusion but FINALLY seeing her in front of his eyes made him believe the truth and Dhruv too... She fainted again because of painful rush of random pieces of her past coming back.. Hope it doesnt affect her health ofmr memory πŸ˜•πŸ˜­Waiting to see Paro's reaction after she wakes up... Whether she recognizes her Majorsaab or no and what will Rudra say when she wakes up and the face off finally πŸ˜ƒ ... Even reactions of Nakshatra, Dhruv, Kaki and Kaka...ohh and also the kids too!!! Reading the titles I can guess the story outlines but really waiting impatiently for next updates πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by lujainshaikh - 9 years ago
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Read this chapter first thing in the morning the moment I woke up ( as always ) ...Words fail me to describe your sheer brilliance but I will still try... I AM IN COMPLETE AWE as to HOW you write... felt every emotion , be it Love ( Dhruv's for his mother ) or Hurt, Anger, Rage, Helplessness of Rudra when Dhruv kept insisting/talking of what all he did with Paro...or FEAR of Rudra that something might be wrong with Dhruv & there might be a need to show him to a psychiatrist ...and finally that historic, classic moment ...that moment all Parudians were waiting for...what do I say for that ?? Actually, what can one say for such an epochal moment...is there any word that could truly justify what I felt as I came to that part ? I don't think there is any word in my dictionary that will aptly describe my feeling ,my emotions ...you mentioned in one of your comments that it ( Paro & Rudra's meeting ) would be worth the wait...believe me Zara, it was MUCH MORE than that... thoughts, moments, feelings, movements,words barely spoken,...they all had a distinct sense ,distinct fragrance in this chapter...I truly felt my heart beat accelerate when Rudra started walking towards Paro,I certainly can not penn down the awe , the magic THAT I felt as it will require tremendous writting skills  which I don't possess but I can surely say that you are truly GIFTED & blessed by GOD & I am honoured to read your writting ...thank you for giving us this PHENOMENAL , MAJESTIC moment...
 I do not want to speculate on how Rudra will react to Myrah knowing about Paro or anything else for that matter because I know it's going to be Rudra, Paro & Dhruv in the end...and that's all that matters...

Edited by NavyaKavya30 - 9 years ago
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the updateπŸ‘

Finally Rudra and Paro meet face to face, my heart beats in anticipation to what happens nextπŸ€”

Will Paro remember?
suji5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
finally Rudra met paro..
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow what an update to start the new year
Happy new year Zara and finally Rudra meets his Paro
Myrah tells the turth to jija. Brilliant
You just described rudras state so well. Kudos dear
Makes me miss RR even more
Cant wait to read what happens next
Thanks for the pm
..Jyoti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fabulous update 
Finally Rudra met his Paro :)
Homeslice thumbnail
Lovely chapter Zara!

Happy  New Year!
pree_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woww.. you are a brilliant writter πŸ‘
you described each scenes so well, each emotion, body movement..
rudra paro meeting was epic.. very well written πŸ˜ƒ I could imagine Ashish Sanaya expression's in last scene.
Thanks for writing this story πŸ˜›
eager to know what happen next.. Please update soon πŸ˜ƒ
I get a feeling that Rudra will be the one supporting Myrah, that he will not get angry with her. Paro will not remember everything so soon,na? It will be too early for her to remember everything,isn't it ?
Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: lujainshaikh

Chapter 18 

Awesome!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ Loved it as alwaysπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ... The happy excitement on Dhruv's face was bouncing from his being πŸ˜ƒ Happily chatting away with Koel made him so happy and planning up ideas together πŸ˜† Though children's ideas are innocent, they are also usually the simplest was to solve problems.πŸ˜†

Finally convincing Rudra for going to the orphanage was like winning a battle for Dhruv... Myrah did a very wdomg deed by hiding the truth.. Maithili is right now its really too LATE 😭 ...Sitting eagerly while going to his mom was described so aptly...truly beaming like a shining star next to his dad... Even Rudra was caught in a trance after he heard HER voice imagining that it was his mistake or illusion but FINALLY seeing her in front of his eyes made him believe the truth and Dhruv too... Yep the most awaited moment for all.

She fainted again because of painful rush of random pieces of her past coming back.. Hope it doesnt affect her health ofmr memory πŸ˜•πŸ˜­Waiting to see Paro's reaction after she wakes up... Whether she recognizes her Majorsaab or no and what will Rudra say when she wakes up and the face off finally πŸ˜ƒ ... The next chapter will be interesting indeedπŸ˜‰

Even reactions of Nakshatra, Dhruv, Kaki and Kaka...ohh and also the kids too!!! Reading the titles I can guess the story outlines but really waiting impatiently for next updates πŸ˜ƒ Everyones reactions will be worth watching...i mean readingπŸ˜† Thanks sis for the fab comment.