Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Alt ending FF: Our RR ~ Th#3~ Thread 4 link up!!(16/02) (Page 8)

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavali4RR

Can things get any more worse for Myrah? Already disturbed with the thoughts of what her position is in Rudra's life, Dhruv's words "Yours feel warm..but Mumma's feels kike...like home..." could not have come at a better time.  Though innocent had a profound impact on Myrah.  Fate is playing a cruel game with her.  I just hope that her goodness trumps her one bad deed of not disclosing Paro's identity to Rudra.  We all know she did, so does Dhruv, but not Rudra.  How would he be convinced of that? Yep in my opinion, Myrah is suffering the worst atm especially with the reality check from Dhruv's words. The next chapter maybe to too little too late for Myrah..

Loved the convo between Rudra and Dhruv.  Felt relieved that Rudra stayed calm and composed, and listened to Dhruv, even though he still wasn't convinced.  But I'm glad that the seed of doubt is beginning to grow. Doubts will only remain doubts for Rudra it would seem on the surface, which is understandable as it has been 8-9 years,  as the doctors did tell him and his family Paro had passed away. They did also the pyre burn. So Rudra won't believe it...well until he sees it.WinkLOL

Best wishes for a happy new year!  You too sis!Embarrassed

It's a year since the inception of RR.  The story lost it's charm around May/June, and hastily wrapped up, leaving behing numerous questions in the minds of it's viewers.  I'm pleased that you've taken up the task, in moulding the story to how it should have been projected.  Thanks for that! No problems sis. The pleasure is really mineEmbarrassed You and many others commenting and supporting along the way makes it all worth it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ManKiBaath

desisweetheart9 IF-Rockerz
desisweetheart9
desisweetheart9

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the PM. Loved it.

-Zara-

.ButterCup. IF-Rockerz
.ButterCup.
.ButterCup.

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:16am | IP Logged

Read last two chapters together. Sorry for replying to your pm's so late. A very happy New Year and Eid Milad-un-Nabi Mubarak in advance...Coming to the updates it's very sad that Rudra did not pay attention to what Myrah wanted to say. He simply ignored her every time when she finds courage to talk him about Paro. Now Dhruv told him that he met his mother, but alas, no one believed what he had said after returning home with his father...

Myrah is in a mess and her plight is understandable. Her insecurities and inner conflicts make her uneasy. On the other hand, Rudra and Myrah didn't intimate till now showed that Rudra like Myrah & he is in love with Paro and he'll always love her... Aw, Paro is restless because Dhruv in the short span of time becomes an entire part of her being... It's very natural for Paro to miss him... True love never dies... However, I'm really sad about Myrah. 

-Zara-

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 10:13am | IP Logged

PRECAP

...Koel nodded: "Don't you have the orphanage number to call her?"

Dhruv shook his head innocently.

Koel sadly: "So you'll stay there with her?"

Dhruv shrugged his shoulders: "I'll go where ever she goes. "

Koel pouted: "But then...then who will I play with? Meera is still to small to understand hide and seek and Yash is always asleep or crying."

Dhruv shuffled closer to her hugging her side: "I'll come and visit often Koel. But will you help me convince Papa?"

Koel hmm-ed looking away thinking deeply before her eyes widened: " Idea!"

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ChotiDesiGirlpree_28TaujooMadihaoh.petite.oneNavyaKavya30-mr-ratna.nandasuji5deepselrashikafarheen75

ratna.nanda IF-Dazzler
ratna.nanda
ratna.nanda

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 10:19am | IP Logged
zara,

thnx for precap.so that means another week's wait,hai na?just pls tell me one more thing,how many chaps more we have to wait for parud meeting?i really dunno to interpret ur titles.and will u update 2 chaps next time?

hope u will reply.

ratna.

NavyaKavya30

rashika IF-Rockerz
rashika
rashika

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Interesting precap.
Still feel sorry for dhruv the most.
Finally finds his real mother and his father isn't ready to believe him.

-Zara-

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
chp up
toeditor Goldie
toeditor
toeditor

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Awesome chapter...can't wait for next one...

-Zara-

Go to top