Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Alt ending FF: Our RR ~ Th#3~ Thread 4 link up!!(16/02) (Page 7)

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepsel

Congratulations on the 3rd thread Zara..I couldn't believe we have crossed so many chapters, am really watching RR after sep 19th through your words which will be completing its first year soon..So hats off to you for thatClap. Gosh that really is something. It really doesn't feel like it's been a year since the start of RR. Really emotional.

Paro Vs Myra Hug..seriously..that was bloody brilliant..I really wwanted to bang Rudra after that mind voice.."Dude..wake up..your son is not delusional"LOL.though can't blame him. Rudra being rudra will come round when his anger coolsWink

And am having my heart in my mouth imagining the possibilities opening with Naksh in BSD around Paro..Your upcoming titles "Her Rudra" and "His Paro",  why do I feel it suggests Naksh and Myra respectively for Paro and Rudra..plz prove me wrong...am hooked..You'll see what the chapter title means when it's up, but good idea thoughWink

Rudra want to love Myra for who she is as she wishes but can't because she is not Paro and he is still seeing Paro in her ...though Myra wants him to love her like Paro which is not going to happen...and am loving this FF totally for this WinkLOL Hope you continue to do so. Thank you for the fab comment.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepsel

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevdasiSingh

I finally have time to post a reply!

I actually really loved this update because there was a little bit of everything. I can see Myrah in struggling with everything, and she wants to explain to Rudra but he's sort of blind to everything right now. I figure he is going to be super upset when he finds out that she really had told him about Paro. Myrah is also trying to help Dhruv, and I can see that too, but I do feel bad that no one is believing him. Obviously, Myrah believes him because she saw Parvati with her own eyes. Dhruv is even trying to nicely tell her that, although she may be nice, she will never be his mother. Hence the "Your hugs are warm, but mum ma's hugs feel like home." I got a little teary-eyed there, I'm not going to lie. Thanks for appreciating this chapter. Dhruv is more like Paro than he knows, but through his stubbornness you can also see he gets it from Rudra.LOL The innocence in his words however comes straight from the heart which is why it reminds us deep down of Paro. Myrah is definitely trying to battle choosing between what she wants and what is right. 

I really feel that Dhruv needs to just take Rudra to the orphanage again. Or he needs to run away again to the orphanage so Rudra will follow and then the epic confrontation will occur. I wish that it was easier, but if your story is continuing based exactly on the RR storyline, then this severe separation is necessary. That's true...but even the original RR had it's miracles. Wink

Remember when Paro gave her word to Bholenath that she would leave and she didn't? I think that's His way of fulfilling the promise. She has forgotten everything and the old Parvati has forever left Rudra. When he sees her again and realizes that it is his Paro, he will have to make new memories with her. However, Myrah will be a complication in this. You'll have to wait and see. 

Parvati is already so attached to Dhruv, but that is to be expected. Even if she did lose her memory, her heart will know that motherly affections towards her child. It's a primal instinct with woman, and Parvati is no different. exactly!Smile

I can't wait for the next update as this one had me at the edge of my seat. Loved it was usual! And I didn't have to take out my big stick! woohoo!LOL Thank you for your brilliant commentEmbarrassed

DevdasiSingh

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Congrats on the new thread!!!!!!!!!
Cannot wait for the reunion
But I am feeling bad for everyone...rudra, paro, dhruv, and myrah

-Zara-

...Pwincess... IF-Sizzlerz
...Pwincess...
...Pwincess...

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:26am | IP Logged
This is getting really interesting but I cannot wait till Rudra figures THAT Dhruv is right. 

-Zara-

-mr- IF-Dazzler
-mr-
-mr-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Congratulations on the 3rd thread!Clap

I really enjoy reading this story.

Best part of the chapter; when Dhruv said "your feels warm...mumma's feels  like...like home..."

That was heartwarming part.

Feeling bad for Dhruv but also Rudra. He deserves to know the truth.

This was beautiful & emotional update.

I hope you continue soon!

Thanks for pm Hug

Edited by Fimiramak - 30 December 2014 at 11:09am

-Zara-

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fimiramak

Congratulations on the 3rd thread!Clap

I really enjoy reading this story.

Best part of the chapter; when Dhruv said "your feels warm...mumma's feels  like...like home..."

That was heartwarming part.

Feeling bad for Dhruv but also Rudra. He deserves to know the truth.

This was beautiful & emotional update.

I hope you continue soon!

Thanks for pm Hug

Aww thnks sis for liking my chapter so. I hope that I keep it up :)
xxx
ManKiBaath Senior Member
ManKiBaath
ManKiBaath

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Can things get any more worse for Myrah? Already disturbed with the thoughts of what her position is in Rudra's life, Dhruv's words "Yours feel warm..but Mumma's feels kike...like home..." could not have come at a better time.  Though innocent had a profound impact on Myrah.  Fate is playing a cruel game with her.  I just hope that her goodness trumps her one bad deed of not disclosing Paro's identity to Rudra.  We all know she did, so does Dhruv, but not Rudra.  How would he be convinced of that?

Loved the convo between Rudra and Dhruv.  Felt relieved that Rudra stayed calm and composed, and listened to Dhruv, even though he still wasn't convinced.  But I'm glad that the seed of doubt is beginning to grow.

Best wishes for a happy new year! 

It's a year since the inception of RR.  The story lost it's charm around May/June, and hastily wrapped up, leaving behing numerous questions in the minds of it's viewers.  I'm pleased that you've taken up the task, in moulding the story to how it should have been projected.  Thanks for that!

-Zara-

ipkknd-fan IF-Dazzler
ipkknd-fan
ipkknd-fan

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Loved it :)

-Zara-

Go to top