Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Alt ending FF: Our RR ~ Th#3~ Thread 4 link up!!(16/02) (Page 38)

Lily30 IF-Rockerz
Lily30
Lily30

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Loved the update Clap

Poor Rudra, Paro, Dhruv and Myrah Cry What a mess

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zara-

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mamue

One thing has been puzzling me a lot. Pl unpuzzle it for me,dear.
WHY does Rudra keep quiet when Dhruv asks him about who he would choose between Myrah & Paro ? This has happened twice . Is he unsure of his love for Paro now ? Or has his love for Paro diminished a bit ? Would appreciate your answer, Zara.

Rudra's love for Paro hasn't diminished one bit. I thought I enphisized this in the previous chapters. I didn't know that in each chapter I had to show Rudra crazy for Paro. I mean he got a little situation on his hands at the moment to deal with too aka Myrah's 'love' for him and being his wife/Paro's mystery disappearance and memory loss/Dhruv wants to leave/everyone doesn't want to tell Paro anything/ etcetc. If I dealt with everything in one chapter, the rest of the story wouldn't be interesting in my opinion.

He's trying to handle the situation especially as he's married to Myrah atm. In his mind he's married to Paro, but before the world and especially Myrah sees him as her husband. And most importantly to Rudra Myrah is a very good friend. As he's mentioned this before, she's a best friend more than anything. But he also knows her feelings and feels bad to tell her straight to her face "Now Paro's back I need you to leave Myrah. Such is life. Bye". Rudra's love for Paro in unconditional, but he's also wised up over the years a bit don't you think? He needs time to think how to deal with this without hurting anyone. But this is his mind thinking and there will a lot of times to come when his heart rules over...

I have taken up this complication as it neatly comes together when Naksh and Paro comes into the mix. Again I'm going to tell everyone that this story is my story of how I, as in me, would have imagined it to play out. I'm sure everyone has their own version of how they would have wanted things to play out and the forum is a very bigplace where everyone can write their own stories which I'm 100% sure will be better than mine. I'm sorry this chapter is 'disappointing' to some of Rudra's reaction, but in my view with everything that's going on in his head, it's the right one.

Thanks for your comment.

Mamue

Maghinalls IF-Dazzler
Maghinalls
Maghinalls

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Nice update 
Rudra should accept Myrah

-Zara-

Titaliya1234 IF-Rockerz
Titaliya1234
Titaliya1234

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Poor rudra!

-Zara-

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Zara! I want Parud to unite regardless of the situation. Maybe, Rudra should go back to the army as his Paro is alive. I hated how the family logically thought that Rudra should move on with Myrah. Does that mean they'll give Dhruv back to Paro?

-Zara-

arshi_sarun IF-Dazzler
arshi_sarun
arshi_sarun

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 11:38am | IP Logged
It was such a emotional update yaar... Thanks for the pm

-Zara-

rashika IF-Rockerz
rashika
rashika

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Rudra feelings and life are completely conflicted. He knows deep down in his heart he loves paro but he also knows myrah is his responsibility which he cannot neglect.
He is at a crossroad where he doesn't know what to do but one thing is for sure he is jealous as hell when everyone mentions naksh and paro together.
Even dhruv thinks that his father will pick myrah not paro.
In all this mohini seems to be winning with her games. I really want to kill her. Angry

-Zara-

ManKiBaath Senior Member
ManKiBaath
ManKiBaath

Posted: 02 February 2015 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Manipulative Mohini back in action.  Never letting an opportunity slip through her hands to make a situation work to her advantage.  With Danveer and Myrah getting suspicious of her sweet talk, it won't be long before her real intentions are recognised, putting her in dangerous situtaion. But when and how will such realization dawn on her?  Will it ever?

Poor Rudra caught amidst a terrible storm where there's no easy way out - his angst at Paro's state, his responsibility towards Myrah, his families verdict to not rock the boat when everything is fine in it's place.  Who can he confide in of what he witnessed at the orphanage, without brushing it off as nonesense - would Maithili be the chosen one or would Rudra have to be the lone fighter in this battle?  

-Zara-

Go to top