Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Alt ending FF: Our RR ~ Th#3~ Thread 4 link up!!(16/02) (Page 36)

-mr- IF-Dazzler
-mr-
-mr-

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Zara,

I am usually sorry if I comment late when someone makes updates. And again I am late because of my work, but this time I am not sorry... I read three of the most brilliant updates. You had written so touching and emotional updates...just perfect! Clap

Now I have a lot of different emotions;

Sad for Rudra.  I was hoping that Paro would have remembered him. I can imagine how disappointed Rudra was when that was not the case. "Major Saab" - Paro saying it to someone else...

Pity for Myrah. Let's face the fact, she did try to tell but failed. At some point she must also realize that Rudra cannot never love her as he loved/loves Paro. It was always Tu, Mein Hamesha.

Angry for Ranawats.  I do not understand why they do not understand his feelings and support him. Instead, they would like to leave everything as it is. Why?  Paro is still Rudraslegal wife. Why cannot they see it?

Hopeless for Dhruv. He loves his mother very much, but yet he can't be with her. It breaks my heart. He is ready to leave his father and his home because of his mother, so that she doesn't have to be alone, to take care of her. What a beautiful thought from a small child.

Bitter throughout this situation.  Rudra fights with his own feelings. The family does not support him. Myrah hardly understands the whole situation and what kind of bond there has always been between Parud and always will be. And I feel sorry for Dhruv; he misses his mother so much.

I only hope that Parud unite soon, and that all things would work out well!

Thank you for writing us this wonderful story.

I hope you continue soon!

Thanks for pm

Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NavyaKavya30-Zara-

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiniaa

"   But could he live with Paro being with someone else?... He didn't know. He was too scared to find out."  
Sis, pl don't be offended but this line " He didn't know " has put a bad taste in my mouth... where is the question of him thinking " He didn't know "  when it should be clear that he CAN NEVER see Paro with someone else.Why should he be scared to find out when he should KNOW that he will NOT be able to see that happening EVER. 
His love for Paro did not come out intensely & fiercely & his anger on Myrah was very subdued, very very subdued.

When he said he didn't know, it's because he's never had to imagine it before. Which is why his next lines were he was too scared to find out.

Many thanks for you comment.
-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pree_28

you updated a new chapter..its a happy surprise Big smile thanku so much for that, i didnt expected new update this soon. Me neither. LOL
mohini never leave a single chance when she can gain something.. now she is trying to manipulate everyoneAngry and can't believe how can everyone in house backdown from paroConfused this is her family even before her marriage she considered this as her family.. i know everyone concerned for myrah as rudra married her but are they all ready to leave paro in dark and not even trying to get her backOuch
They are standing for what they feel is right atm due to situation, but with the turn of events round the corner, you'll see how one by one they realize what they are really doing.

i can so understand rudra's helplessness and no one is thinking about his feelings..he found out love of his life is alive after 8 years.. poor soul rudra is nowBroken Heart scared to loose dhurv also now..
myrah definitely dont understand rudra.. she is not thinking about him one bit and reading his anger wrongly. Myrah is definitely living in a bubble atm and with a touch of denial. Rudra is also stuggling to express his true feelings for Paro, without hurting Myrah. Mind vs head atm. The next few chapters will show which over is more powerfulWink
you wrote chapter so well that i am totally engrossed in it..well doneClap
thanks for the pmSmile
now i am more eager to read next chapter.
(please make something go right for rudra soon,, give him some hope as i can't see him in this condition) The turn of events to come won't seem good for Rudra, but will be heading for something right for Rudra.Embarrassed Thank you sis for your comment as always. *hugs*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pree_28

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
That is so sad poor Rudra but since his first wife is alive that mean mayra is not his wife and she is using guilt to hold on to him knowing that he love paro more than anything awesome update thanks for the pm.  

-Zara-

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NavyaKavya30

As I was reading this chapter my thoughts were " how lovely it would be if this chapter never ends and I get to read pages and pages of it...but I know Zara all the good things have an end... This chapter too ended and what I am left with is eagerness & excitement for the next one...One of the most tragic things about human nature is when we refuse to face the truth which is happening in Myrah's case...this girl is honestly blind...she is dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon instead of coming to Mother Earth & face the truth...Myrah is definitely in a bubble atm with denial niggling her mind. This will get worse they more she denies it. New friends however will bring upon new discoveries of ones self and wants.

Physical intimacy is an important aspect of any normal healthy  husband/wife relationship & it's been a year since Rudra married her & yet he hasn't gone physical with her so what other clue will she require to get it into her head that Rudra doesn't love her the way she wants him to. Myrah is desperately assuming he's not ready. But the arrival of Paro will widen her eyes of what she really wants.
Thank you for giving the hint in one of your replies that we might get to see Rudra back in BSD...can't wait for that part to come...Yep the time isn't far off sisLOL
I remember reading in one of the initial chapters about Aman not being happy with Rudra marrying Myrah, he was very curt with him regarding this so are you going to touch upon that in your coming chapters , Zara ? lolol you very quick at catching that. It's definitely plays a part in what's to come.Wink
Lastly,I was SHOCKED / PAINED to see how everyone was so nonchalant , so cold about Paro being alive... Yep everyone is playing to the tunes of Mohini without realizing. The will soon realize however. Thanks sis for your comment *hugs*

Edited by -Zara- - 01 February 2015 at 12:54pm

NavyaKavya30

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fimiramak

Zara,

I am usually sorry if I comment late when someone makes updates. And again I am late because of my work, but this time I am not sorry... I read three of the most brilliant updates. You had written so touching and emotional updates...just perfect! Clap

Now I have a lot of different emotions;

Sad for Rudra.  I was hoping that Paro would have remembered him. I can imagine how disappointed Rudra was when that was not the case. "Major Saab" - Paro saying it to someone else...Heart breaking moment! Everyone felt it. Devestating for Rudra.

Pity for Myrah. Let's face the fact, she did try to tell but failed. At some point she must also realize that Rudra cannot never love her as he loved/loves Paro. It was always Tu, Mein Hamesha. That realization is a point she hasn't reached yet.

Angry for Ranawats.  I do not understand why they do not understand his feelings and support him. Instead, they would like to leave everything as it is. Why?  Paro is still Rudraslegal wife. Why cannot they see it? It's because they are seeing things in the present. They feel they must do justice to Myrah first as just as it's not Paro's fault that all this has happened, it's not Myrah's fault either. So they taking the best of both worlds of keeping Myrah happe, but Paro happy with Naksh...or so they think.

Hopeless for Dhruv. He loves his mother very much, but yet he can't be with her. It breaks my heart. He is ready to leave his father and his home because of his mother, so that she doesn't have to be alone, to take care of her. What a beautiful thought from a small child.Dhruv is more Paro remember. Embarrassed

Bitter throughout this situation.  Rudra fights with his own feelings. The family does not support him. Myrah hardly understands the whole situation and what kind of bond there has always been between Parud and always will be. And I feel sorry for Dhruv; he misses his mother so much.Yep tough times for everyone at the moment..and it's just going to get more serious and awkward ...but in a way you all will see the silver lining in the sky...This silver lining I believe should have been developed more in character by CV's. A lot of potential was there, but it wasn't taken up. Lets see how I do...*miserably*LOL

I only hope that Parud unite soon, and that all things would work out well!

Thank you for writing us this wonderful story.

I hope you continue soon!

Thanks for pm

Hug

Many thanks sis for your constant support. *hugs*

-mr-

suji5 IF-Rockerz
suji5
suji5

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
looks like everything is going to complicate because of mohini and myrah..

-Zara-

drunkiiebabe IF-Sizzlerz
drunkiiebabe
drunkiiebabe

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Awesome update the situation is very complicated and delicate one wrong move can ruin so many lives wow Rudra is stuck n cant see any way out n Mohini is using the situation to her advantage n Dhruv wants to be with his mom wow very complicated wonder what Rudra will do now cant wait for the next update thanks for the pm

-Zara-

Go to top