Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Alt ending FF: Our RR ~ Th#3~ Thread 4 link up!!(16/02) (Page 35)

ranogill IF-Sizzlerz
ranogill
ranogill

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 10:48am | IP Logged
for me paro and rudra are made of each other ...i hated rr  when myra entered it 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zara-

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Chapter 23 ... oh god, Rudra is in such a mess. His one true love is Paro ... but he married Myrah, and even though that marriage is not valid any more now that Paro is alive, he has a responsibility to Myrah. What a mess.

-Zara-

Sweety012345 IF-Dazzler
Sweety012345
Sweety012345

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 11:00am | IP Logged
A very interesting and intense chapter 
Waiting for more 

-Zara-

Fiza1960 Senior Member

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 11:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mamue-Zara-

pree_28 Senior Member
pree_28
pree_28

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
you updated a new chapter..its a happy surprise Big smile thanku so much for that, i didnt expected new update this soon.
mohini never leave a single chance when she can gain something.. now she is trying to manipulate everyoneAngry and can't believe how can everyone in house backdown from paroConfused this is her family even before her marriage she considered this as her family.. i know everyone concerned for myrah as rudra married her but are they all ready to leave paro in dark and not even trying to get her backOuch
i can so understand rudra's helplessness and no one is thinking about his feelings..he found out love of his life is alive after 8 years.. poor soul rudra is nowBroken Heart scared to loose dhurv also now..
myrah definitely dont understand rudra.. she is not thinking about him one bit and reading his anger wrongly.
you wrote chapter so well that i am totally engrossed in it..well doneClap
thanks for the pmSmile
now i am more eager to read next chapter.
(please make something go right for rudra soon,, give him some hope as i can't see him in this condition)

Edited by pree_28 - 01 February 2015 at 12:08pm

NavyaKavya30-Zara-

NavyaKavya30 IF-Dazzler
NavyaKavya30
NavyaKavya30

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
As I was reading this chapter my thoughts were " how lovely it would be if this chapter never ends and I get to read pages and pages of it...but I know Zara all the good things have an end... This chapter too ended and what I am left with is eagerness & excitement for the next one...One of the most tragic things about human nature is when we refuse to face the truth which is happening in Myrah's case...this girl is honestly blind...she is dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon instead of coming to Mother Earth & face the truth...Physical intimacy is an important aspect of any normal healthy  husband/wife relationship & it's been a year since Rudra married her & yet he hasn't gone physical with her so what other clue will she require to get it into her head that Rudra doesn't love her the way she wants him to. 
Thank you for giving the hint in one of your replies that we might get to see Rudra back in BSD...can't wait for that part to come...
I remember reading in one of the initial chapters about Aman not being happy with Rudra marrying Myrah, he was very curt with him regarding this so are you going to touch upon that in your coming chapters , Zara ?
Lastly,I was SHOCKED / PAINED to see how everyone was so nonchalant , so cold about Paro being alive...

-Zara-

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fiza1960

Sorry Zara but a little disappointed because Rudra's love for Paro did not come out strongly in this chapter. After reading this chapter,it didn't look as if he really loves her the way we know he does.
I would have expected him to be MAD ,fuming MAD at Myrah but he was not.

Sorry you felt that way. In my opinion I did the right thing. I could have written Rudra full on showing his true intensity of passion for Paro, but I didn't. In my opinion Rudra has all this emotion built inside him, but how can he fully show it when he's in a situation like this where Myrah, who's his responsibilty, is totally under the assumption that he's frustrated due to the guilty of his past failure towards saving Paro. When truth is Rudra wants to run to Paro at the drop of a hat. He was very mad at Myrah if you read, furious infact, he's even more furious that everyone wants this secret to be hidden from Paro.But again I apologize for not putting what you wanted across more but I feel that what I wanted to put across was done well.

Thank you for your comment.

tiniaaNavyaKavya30

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Chapter 23 ... oh god, Rudra is in such a mess. His one true love is Paro ... but he married Myrah, and even though that marriage is not valid any more now that Paro is alive, he has a responsibility to Myrah. What a mess.

What a mess indeed. The mess is going to get messer, but somehow in a good wayWink

NavyaKavya30

Go to top