Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Alt ending FF: Our RR ~ Th#3~ Thread 4 link up!!(16/02) (Page 33)

Happytwinkle IF-Sizzlerz
Happytwinkle
Happytwinkle

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Wonderful updates
Loved them
Thanks for the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zara-

desisweetheart9 IF-Rockerz
desisweetheart9
desisweetheart9

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the PM. Awesome update.

-Zara-

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 31 January 2015 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashika

Amazing two chapters and what chapters they are.
Rudra has to painfully not say a word to Paro because he can't. It could have adverse affects on her health. True to that, but you'll see how the phrase ' the world against me' comes very clearly in the next chapter.
Dhruv is there to remind his father he can't say a word. Yep of course. With the risk Paro might get worse, Dhruv will protect it.
Paro on the other seeing Naksh in the uniform was remembering something that only her and Rudra know about. exactly. Rudra can see it, Naksh doesn't.
Rudra now is furious that Myrah didn't say a word to him about Paro while Mohini is again up to her old tricks. When will this woman learn. At death's teeth probablyLOL
Now that Paro sort of remembers a man in uniform from BSD I wonder if Rudra may dig out his old uniform just to show Paro. Maybe that could jog her memory a bit. One thing is for sure this story just becomes more gripping chapter by chapter. BSD have taken back Rudra's uniform. Remember he's not BSD anymore. But he might be againWink Thanks for the fab comment sis.
-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 31 January 2015 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...pinky...

2 chapters at once! What a treat! Thank you, princess! 

Marvellous, just marvellous! I can't wait to see Paro remember everything...I hate all this suspense. But alas, patience is a virtue...so, my mother keeps telling me. I just want to fast forward everything! *sigh*

Thanks for the PM. I'll miss Monday's update, unfortunately. Got an exam. But I'll try to respond to your post, as soon as I can! 

Heart

Many thanks sis. No worries. Comment in your own time, just clicking like would do. Exams are more important. Smile
-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 31 January 2015 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pree_28

you updated 2 chapters togetherBig smile thanku for that..
i seriously had intuition that paro saw naksh in uniform as earlier you mentioned him waiting for his uniform to come..n i thought paro might remember something seeing that. you wrote the scene so well.. Clap rudra understanding what is happening, paro remembering, naksh confused at paro's gesture. Thanks. This will be harder (as if it wasn't already) for Rudra as the chapters go on seeing Paro's mind innocent cling to the things that remind her of him; And that unintentionally is Naksh.
rudra eating paro's hand made food after so many years.. rudra emotions all at highest level as its means alot to him.. you wrote all the emotions of rudra so well. Thanks, Rudra's a character that is such a joy to write. He holds so emotion and depth that it's so easy to see Ashish play it in my head.LOL
paro calling him 'ji sunn-ye'Embarrassed was sweet and rudra reaction so apt. Yep like a tug on a heart string.
rudra smile only when he see paro with dhruv and dhruv getting his mother's love which he never got . i can go on n on..Tongue loved the updates.. Thank you so much for your comment.Embarrassed
thanks for the pmTongue

pree_28

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 31 January 2015 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SS88

Actually I now feel sad for Myrah. Because let's be honest. She did try. True,  she chickened out later. But we need to at least recognize that she didn't set out to deceive. Kakisa Mohini on the other hand, she needs to be taught a lesson. Yet again. Gosh this woman is exhausting. 
I felt so sad when Paro called Naksh major sahab. Poor Rudra. It broke his heart. Zara please unravel the mystery already. 

Yep your totally right. This was all bad timing and logic for Myrah really and she will really have to stand up for herself in the next chapter. You'll be surprised however to see who supports who in this instance. Smile

x

Mawara_Ejaz IF-Dazzler
Mawara_Ejaz
Mawara_Ejaz

Posted: 31 January 2015 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Awsume update...Feeling Bad for Rudra..Update soon Smile

-Zara-

SPraba IF-Sizzlerz
SPraba
SPraba

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Omg super updates zara
Felt so sad for Rudra when she addressed Major saab but at Nakshi but she does remember faintly. I really hope Parud unite soon. Paro deserves her Rudra and dhruv
I was so waiting for Rudra to confront Myrah about the truth. Cant wait to read more
Thanks for the pm dear

-Zara-

Go to top