Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Alt ending FF: Our RR ~ Th#3~ Thread 4 link up!!(16/02) (Page 32)

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 29 January 2015 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NavyaKavya30

You deserve a big big hug..Wow Zara WOW, two updates...I couldnt believe my luck when I saw it...I had to blink my eyes twice to really know that it was for real.
I don't know what to say...   a heartfelt ' thank you ' Zara. No probs sisSmile

Another reason for me to be happy...my prediction about Paro calling Naksh ' Major Saab ' in the last line of last chapter came true...Yeh...Yeh...I am patting myself. lololLOL
Now coming to the new update...Clap clap for the way you brought out the equation between Dhruv & Rudra at the dining table...you handled it with such finesse...knowing that his Paro is alive, seeing her with Naksh & not able to do anything about it , watching her address him as 'Major Saab'... slowly going towards him & then to start sowing button on his uniform must have sunk Rudra's heart lower & lower , wallowing in an emotional abyss ,wondering where the bottom is , when he would hit it...& if he would ever ascend from it & return to normal ...Exactly the feeling Rudra was going through. He didn't now whether he should be happy seeing Paro remember things about him, clinging on to each of those memories, or if he should cry of anger to see that Naksh was slowing taking his place in Paro's mind.

His pain was so palapable ...stealing the pith & substance out of his life...your 
creative mind and writing skills were so powerful that I could visualize each and every little moment , with minutest of the details with Ashish, Sanaya & Dhruv( don't know his name ) in my mind... Thank you very much. Now very very eager to read the next update...Rudra's outburst...Myrah's reaction..... .Myrah = swept away by emotion Yep ...and unable to face the truth that Rudra can  NEVER be hers Not exactly...not yet. ...that she was never looking to cheat,,it's just that she loves him so much that she took his sleeping as a sign that that's what even GOD wants... Again not exactly,lol. ...she could not find the strength to let go of her love who is Rudra..so she tried the escapist route... would it make sense to Rudra ? You'll see as the story progresses what Myrah deep down really wants.
Naksh is another adorable character ...his sense of humour is elegant , sweet ...never fails to amuse the legion of readers! ...awesome...I enjoy every bit of it!
 Oh yes, where are Mehras? Aren't they supposed to be in the haveli too ? Will we be seeing them ? Myrah's family weren't ever staying in the Haveli sis. Confused They came to visit for the anniversary party but they left afterwards remember.Smile
Congratulation for your new computer... It's not a new one, but I fixed my old one. I officially love firefox. It really does block the ads redirecting you to other sites. I highly recommend it.

rashika IF-Rockerz
rashika
rashika

Posted: 29 January 2015 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Amazing two chapters and what chapters they are.
Rudra has to painfully not say a word to Paro because he can't. It could have adverse affects on her health.
Dhruv is there to remind his father he can't say a word.
Paro on the other seeing Naksh in the uniform was remembering something that only her and Rudra know about.
Rudra now is furious that Myrah didn't say a word to him about Paro while Mohini is again up to her old tricks. When will this woman learn.
Now that Paro sort of remembers a man in uniform from BSD I wonder if Rudra may dig out his old uniform just to show Paro. Maybe that could jog her memory a bit. One thing is for sure this story just becomes more gripping chapter by chapter.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zara-

ipkknd-fan IF-Dazzler
ipkknd-fan
ipkknd-fan

Posted: 29 January 2015 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Great update :)

-Zara-

...pinky... Senior Member
...pinky...
...pinky...

Posted: 29 January 2015 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
2 chapters at once! What a treat! Thank you, princess! 

Marvellous, just marvellous! I can't wait to see Paro remember everything...I hate all this suspense. But alas, patience is a virtue...so, my mother keeps telling me. I just want to fast forward everything! *sigh*

Thanks for the PM. I'll miss Monday's update, unfortunately. Got an exam. But I'll try to respond to your post, as soon as I can! 

Heart

Edited by ...pinky... - 29 January 2015 at 9:53pm

-Zara-

Titaliya1234 IF-Rockerz
Titaliya1234
Titaliya1234

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Amazing update! Thnx fr pm!

-Zara-

pree_28 Senior Member
pree_28
pree_28

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 4:10am | IP Logged
you updated 2 chapters togetherBig smile thanku for that..
i seriously had intuition that paro saw naksh in uniform as earlier you mentioned him waiting for his uniform to come..n i thought paro might remember something seeing that. you wrote the scene so well.. Clap rudra understanding what is happening, paro remembering, naksh confused at paro's gesture.
rudra eating paro's hand made food after so many years.. rudra emotions all at highest level as its means alot to him.. you wrote all the emotions of rudra so well.
paro calling him 'ji sunn-ye'Embarrassed was sweet and rudra reaction so apt.
rudra smile only when he see paro with dhruv and dhruv getting his mother's love which he never got . i can go on n on..Tongue loved the updates..
thanks for the pmTongue

-Zara-

SS88 IF-Dazzler
SS88
SS88

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Actually I now feel sad for Myrah. Because let's be honest. She did try. True,  she chickened out later. But we need to at least recognize that she didn't set out to deceive. Kakisa Mohini on the other hand, she needs to be taught a lesson. Yet again. Gosh this woman is exhausting. 
I felt so sad when Paro called Naksh major sahab. Poor Rudra. It broke his heart. Zara please unravel the mystery already. 

-Zara-

swatim318 IF-Dazzler
swatim318
swatim318

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 8:50am | IP Logged
wonderful udate
thanks for pm..

-Zara-

Go to top