Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Alt ending FF: Our RR ~ Th#3~ Thread 4 link up!!(16/02) (Page 31)

Lily30 IF-Rockerz
Lily30
Lily30

Posted: 29 January 2015 at 2:21am | IP Logged
loved the chapters Clap
thank you for giving two chapters at onceHug
lots of pending questions for Rudra to sort
Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zara-

varsha2KD IF-Rockerz
varsha2KD
varsha2KD

Posted: 29 January 2015 at 3:04am | IP Logged

Double dose... thank you Smile
loved the update... 

-Zara-

..Jyoti.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Jyoti..
..Jyoti..

Posted: 29 January 2015 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Wow..double updates..
It's awesome..
Thanks for the pm..

-Zara-

Maghinalls IF-Dazzler
Maghinalls
Maghinalls

Posted: 29 January 2015 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Omg you end it 
Update soon next part 

-Zara-

ranogill IF-Sizzlerz
ranogill
ranogill

Posted: 29 January 2015 at 6:00am | IP Logged
wonderful story

-Zara-

.ButterCup. IF-Rockerz
.ButterCup.
.ButterCup.

Posted: 29 January 2015 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Nice updates Zara...Though I understand Rudra anger on Myrah for hiding the truth from him. But Myrah is not completely at fault in this situation...She tried her very best to speak to him, but he had no time for her. Everyone is charging her for not disclosing the truth, that wasn't right... They have to understand her situation too...
This is a tough situation for everyone, especially Rudra...Firstly, he found out that his Paro is alive and secondly Paro doesn't remember him and Dhruv. And thirdly, he got married to Myrah... So, Rudra's plight and his inner turmoil are understandable... Paro remembers little, little things, which is a good sign. Now, looking forward tothe next chapter.

-Zara-

ratna.nanda IF-Dazzler
ratna.nanda
ratna.nanda

Posted: 29 January 2015 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
dear zara,

glad that ur computer issues are sorted out and all's wellParty.thnx to ur advice,i too uninstalled  google chrome.

and its so kind of u to give such long,wonderful double updates!Hug

its interesting that paro's memory is slowly being back in 'pieces and places'.Clap.if only her 'major saab' could come and stand in front of her in his old bsd uniform.but dhruv could've stayed there too,but i understand its imp to clear his name in the family.

and why maithili jeeja is siding myra by sushing shatabdi?she doesn't even want to see paro once?

kaash,rudra never married myraOuch.it's just complicating things.but to think,myra-rudra's marriage stands null and void in the current situation[acc. to HMA,from whatever filmy knowledge i have abt it.]so it should not be a matter of concern in fact.but it'd be better to clear things in a proper way,hai na?

and would there be a naksh-myra angle too?

whatever it is,i'd love to read more of parud and dhruv.paro always wanted 2 sons and she and rudra should bring up him together,along with dhruv.it should be 'parud hamesha'.that'd be a proper closure of rr for me.

once paro gets her memory back,i hope u'll give us ample scenes of parud.the cvs gave good ones only once in a blue moon.and u have got a wonderful way of writing parud scenes.Heart

once again,awesome updates and hope u will take my msg into consideration while writing[and apologising if u feel i'm ,in any way,interfering with the author's creation.but,i do feel these are the wishes of the entire parud fans out there.

ratna.

-Zara-

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 29 January 2015 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..RareGem..

Nice updates Zara...Though I understand Rudra anger on Myrah for hiding the truth from him. But Myrah is not completely at fault in this situation...She tried her very best to speak to him, but he had no time for her. Everyone is charging her for not disclosing the truth, that wasn't right... They have to understand her situation too...
This is a tough situation for everyone, especially Rudra...Firstly, he found out that his Paro is alive and secondly Paro doesn't remember him and Dhruv. And thirdly, he got married to Myrah... So, Rudra's plight and his inner turmoil are understandable... Paro remembers little, little things, which is a good sign. Now, looking forward tothe next chapter.

You're right. Myrah isn't completely at fault as she and the others will try to explain, but for Rudra it would be bottom line, truth is the truth. But you'll be surprised to see who supports who in the next chapter. Very shocking...Wink

Go to top