Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Alt ending FF: Our RR ~ Th#3~ Thread 4 link up!!(16/02) (Page 3)

NavyaKavya30 IF-Dazzler
NavyaKavya30
NavyaKavya30

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JJKKL

Each of them is in their own hell of sorrow. Nice update 

I am impressed by the way you have planned the chapters along with the names well in advance. 

My chapters are so impromptu Cry
JJKKL do not  Cry ...your chapters are great as well.

Edited by NavyaKavya30 - 28 December 2014 at 12:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zara-

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NavyaKavya30

Heartiest congratulations on the 3rd  thread of this epic love story,Zara...a story that is wildly powerful, deeply masterful, authentically creative, sacred & fiercely passionate...A legend I would always keep safe in my memories.. Aww thanks for thinking so sisEmbarrassed

The conversation between Dhruv & Myrah really moved me , especially when Dhruv compared her hug with Paro's...OMG...how do you do it...hats off to your 'amazing creative writing skills' Clap...where are your feet ? I need to touch them...in such a simple way you have brought forth THE PULL, THE WARMTH , the FEEL of a REAL mother vs another woman who may be the BEST, who may love wholeheartedly but can never replace the real mother...I could feel Dhruv's loneliness , his sadness , his feelings that his father betrayed him & his mother...& at the same time I could feel Myrah's  heartbreak,her pain when Dhruv so rightly pointed out the difference between her hug vs Paro's.. Thanks. I'm glad you liked this moment between them. Everyone is suffering, and it's no ones real fault. The next chapter will be one to be excited about.

Myrah made a mistake by ' taking Rudra's falling asleep' as sign that that's what the destiny wants because she so desperately loves Rudra & wanted to believe that ...It is not because the truth is too difficult to see that we make mistakes ...we make mistakes because the easiest & most comfortable course for us is to seek insight where it accords with our emotions esp selfish ones & that's what has happened with Myrah...Again everyone is missing the point of the problem that lies in Myrah and Rudra's relationship. But your kind of right. Myrah is caught between her own illusion that rudra is meant for her, while logic is telling her that rudra should know the truth.

...Rudra is a lucky man, he has women falling head over heels in love with him, including us,lol. Myrah is more like us, whereas Paro isn't like us.  Wink

Was this chapter smaller than previous ones or I am just ' feeling ' this way ?? Each time you are leaving me spell bound & my heart wants to read more & more & before I know it...the chapter is over & I am left with a ...sigh..sigh...sob...sob...that I have to wait for one whole week to read the next update. As I said before,lol, 80 likes and everyone will get the next chapter early for sure.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lata22NavyaKavya30

rashika IF-Rockerz
rashika
rashika

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Even after everything Rudra refuses to believe dhruv. Dhruv is really upset and myrah still hasn't told the truth.
Oh things are just going to worse.

-Zara-

Lata22 Senior Member

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Zara-

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lata22

I think the point every one is missing is that Myrah is in love with Rudra coz she saw his love for Paro & she is in love with the idea of love. She is so blinded by her love for him that she can not see that Rudra does not love her.

Your definitely the closest to the point. Nice oneWink The chapters will reveal it piece by piece the full picture. 
xxx
Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Finally Dhruv has sown the seeds of doubt into rudra
Lovely update Zara

-Zara-

drunkiiebabe IF-Sizzlerz
drunkiiebabe
drunkiiebabe

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Awesome update loved it aww feeling bad for Dhruv nobody believes him but finally Rudra started to think about Dhruv words n Myrah was about to tell Rudra but he didn't want to listen hopefully they do go back to the orphanage n Rudra gets to meet Paro cant wait for the next update thanks for the pm  

-Zara-

oh.petite.one Goldie
oh.petite.one
oh.petite.one

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Congrats on your 3rd thread Clap and fab update Star

-Zara-

Go to top