Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Alt ending FF: Our RR ~ Th#3~ Thread 4 link up!!(16/02) (Page 23)

Mawara_Ejaz IF-Dazzler
Mawara_Ejaz
Mawara_Ejaz

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Awsume...Loving it Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zara-

hiralnehal Senior Member
hiralnehal
hiralnehal

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Zara, 
81 likes. 

Please update. 

A big thank you.Smile

H

-Zara-

.ButterCup. IF-Rockerz
.ButterCup.
.ButterCup.

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 9:58am | IP Logged
When Rudra and Paro were together destiny played a game and snatch away Paro from Rudra and now she came back into his life when he married to Myra. He likes Myrah and doesn't love her, because he always irrevocably in love with Paro and now when she is back. He felt guilty for marrying Myrah because now seeing her alive, he felt that he's cheated Paro.
He is at a crossroad, where he has to choose between Paro and Myrah. His heart and soul with Paro and she doesn't remember him and their past. On the other side, he can't reveal their past to Paro. . And he has to concur with his son what he asked him to do. Outstanding update..

-Zara-

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepsel

Dear Zara,

You are topping yourselves with each chapter..Bravo..While last chapter was really emotional for me with "PARUD milan", this chapter made me all restless to see the weird game the destiny playing with them..

Paro's MajorSaab is so near to her , yet so far from her memory ...Rudra's Paro is so near to him,yet so far from his new life he wouldn't even embrace his Paro...What a sad state our PARUD is in Zara...am literally shaking...

My dear Dhruv, proves to be Mumma's boy being the wise voice of Reason for Rudra just like Paro when he is totally collapsed at the reality..A mother's heart went out for Dhruv when he said "Its ok if momma doesn't remember me , I just want her alive"...My God u can't imagine the turmoil of emotions i went through that time...

Rudra's plight was beautiful written..I can't imagine how he maintained his composure with such high emotions bursting inside him..His wife, his Paro, his soulmate lying alive in front of his eyes only to be cared by another man ...A real cruel destiny indeed..(but I wanted this Zara, though its not his fault entirely to marry Myra, I want to see his guilt now how can he forget Paro and think of another woman in his life?...after all Paro is the one who changed him from Jallad to human...Myra saw only Paro's Rakshak not that Jallad..Sorry for being such a backward person though am very forward thinking in real, but for this particular pair, I can't and don't want to see Rudra with anyone else other than Paro and vice versa..They ought & meant to be together...the one half cannot exists without the other)

So Myra thinks Rudra loves her..Poor girl blinded by her own love..Am sure you have planned something for her but still I felt sorry..no gal should be in her position whats she is right now..Waiting for the haveli drama to unfold..

More of all am more worried for my Paro, how will she reacts when she regain her consciousness?.. (Iam intrigued at her description about the BSD uniform)..The gal who kept loosing everything from her childhood from parents to guardians to almost her life, now have to look at this ultimate betrayal too..Her majorsaab married to her look alike!!...Enough of these tragedies..give her that much needed peace destiny...

P.S: Zara dear, this may be my last comment if you happen to finish this FF in three months, since I am taking a long break for 3 months  from IF for personal reasons and my comments may not be visible..however you can always see my likes once I read the chapter when time permits..I truly appreciate for doing this FF as it gives the much needed closure for me and you are doing it fabulously...Very Proud & happy to have acquainted your writings my dear..

P.P.S: Am the 80th like for this chapter WinkLOL

God bless you and Hugs

Deepa

res to reply to. Computer crisis. Very slow and unable to access blog which holds my chapters. In process of getting new computer.

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..RareGem..

When Rudra and Paro were together destiny played a game and snatch away Paro from Rudra and now she came back into his life when he married to Myra. He likes Myrah and doesn't love her, because he always irrevocably in love with Paro and now when she is back. He felt guilty for marrying Myrah because now seeing her alive, he felt that he's cheated Paro.
He is at a crossroad, where he has to choose between Paro and Myrah. His heart and soul with Paro and she doesn't remember him and their past. On the other side, he can't reveal their past to Paro. . And he has to concur with his son what he asked him to do. Outstanding update..

res to reply to. Computer crisis. Very slow and unable to access blog which holds my chapters. In process of getting new computer.
-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiralnehal

Zara, 
81 likes. 

Please update. 

A big thank you.Smile

H
-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 8:47am | IP Logged
chap up
-UnknownSoul- IF-Stunnerz
-UnknownSoul-
-UnknownSoul-

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 9:15am | IP Logged
OMG OMG!
MAJOR SAAB? WHAT?
But but I'm not getting too much excited!
I don't want to get overexcited and then baamm! :p something like "itna bhi kya darna major saab" :p

Loved the update! I hate to admit but dhruv irritated me when he stopped rudra :( eventhough I know he is right and very innocent. I feel bad for him too :( I just hope everything gets fine soon!

Update soon!.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NavyaKavya30-Zara-

Go to top