Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Alt ending FF: Our RR ~ Th#3~ Thread 4 link up!!(16/02) (Page 2)

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:52am | IP Logged
down

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mankad98JJKKL

SS88 IF-Dazzler
SS88
SS88

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Damn it, when are RUdra and Paro going to meet? Poor Dhruv, here he is telling everyone the truth, and they all think he is acting out. 
Thanks Zara, I'm so glad you wrote this story. I wish the CVs had come up with this. 

Sumayya_Ejaz-Zara-

mayurisb80 Goldie
mayurisb80
mayurisb80

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:38am | IP Logged
I just feel like shaking rudra hard to make him listen to his son...but then he cannot stand to have his hopes dashed...waiting  to see what myrah would do now

Sumayya_Ejaz-Zara-

NavyaKavya30 IF-Dazzler
NavyaKavya30
NavyaKavya30

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Heartiest congratulations on the 3rd  thread of this epic love story,Zara...a story that is wildly powerful, deeply masterful, authentically creative, sacred & fiercely passionate...A legend I would always keep safe in my memories..

The conversation between Dhruv & Myrah really moved me , especially when Dhruv compared her hug with Paro's...OMG...how do you do it...hats off to your 'amazing creative writing skills' Clap...where are your feet ? I need to touch them...in such a simple way you have brought forth THE PULL, THE WARMTH , the FEEL of a REAL mother vs another woman who may be the BEST, who may love wholeheartedly but can never replace the real mother...I could feel Dhruv's loneliness , his sadness , his feelings that his father betrayed him & his mother...& at the same time I could feel Myrah's  heartbreak,her pain when Dhruv so rightly pointed out the difference between her hug vs Paro's..

Myrah made a mistake by ' taking Rudra's falling asleep' as sign that that's what the destiny wants because she so desperately loves Rudra & wanted to believe that ...It is not because the truth is too difficult to see that we make mistakes ...we make mistakes because the easiest & most comfortable course for us is to seek insight where it accords with our emotions esp selfish ones & that's what has happened with Myrah...

...Rudra is a lucky man, he has women falling head over heels in love with him, including us,lol.

Was this chapter smaller than previous ones or I am just ' feeling ' this way ?? Each time you are leaving me spell bound & my heart wants to read more & more & before I know it...the chapter is over & I am left with a ...sigh..sigh...sob...sob...that I have to wait for one whole week to read the next update. 

deepsel-Zara-

JJKKL IF-Dazzler
JJKKL
JJKKL

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Each of them is in their own hell of sorrow. Nice update 

I am impressed by the way you have planned the chapters along with the names well in advance. 

My chapters are so impromptu Cry

Edited by JJKKL - 28 December 2014 at 11:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zara-

Sumayya_Ejaz Senior Member
Sumayya_Ejaz
Sumayya_Ejaz

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Congo on the 3rd thread and loved the update Smile but eagerly waiting for parud meeting Wink

-Zara-

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JJKKL

Each of them is in their own hell of sorrow. Nice update 

I am impressed by the way you have planned the chapters along with the names well in advance. 

My chapters are so impromptu Cry

Story line wise I have done the story start to finish already, so I know what the coming chapters are going to be and about. It's nice I guess to see the chapter names up as it makes everyone curious and interested to see how the chapter related to whats to come. Embarrassed
x

NavyaKavya30

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SS88

Damn it, when are RUdra and Paro going to meet? Poor Dhruv, here he is telling everyone the truth, and they all think he is acting out. 
Thanks Zara, I'm so glad you wrote this story. I wish the CVs had come up with this. 

Paro and Rudra meeting are closer than you thinkWink
x

NavyaKavya30SS88

Go to top