Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Alt ending FF: Our RR ~ Th#3~ Thread 4 link up!!(16/02) (Page 19)

NavyaKavya30 IF-Dazzler
NavyaKavya30
NavyaKavya30

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Zara,I am speechless, once again - nothing new in that...simply  beautiful dear. I was eagerly waiting for this update...for me,it's like ," Suraj se jalte hue tan ko jaise mil jayey sheetal chaaya"

Waise toh poora ka poora chapter hi highlight hai, but still  the super highlights were - the way you described Rudra's emotions when Paro faints & he hugs her " wept heavily but silently "  & the other one  the way  Rudra wipes his lone tear afraid that it might hurt his Paro... Brilliant...what a powerful  description of Rudra's feelings...was deeply touched by the way you penned these...every part of his body radiated love...pure & simple love...

Being married to Myrah is going to hit Rudra now...an inconvenient truth,yet it is right there ,in his face...reminding him of his betrayal to Paro...how would Paro react when she regains her memory & finds out the truth about Myrah...knowing her though,I feel she will continue to feign amnesia but I do hope she FEELS bad/hurt to know that  her Rudra moved on with someone else...

Looking forward to see what kind of interaction/ relationship Rudra would have with Naksh ? Would he be jealous ? Also looking forward to see how Paro would feel/react ( under amnesia ) when she is in close proximity with Rudra because body reacts involuntarily when one is in close proximity with their loved ones,isn't it ...remember Paro saying how her voice goes all ghoochad-moochad when Rudra comes close to her in the 20th June episode ? Oh , how I miss those...

On a lighter note...no chance of Rudra consummating his marrige with Myrah now,lol...

Felt pity on Myrah the way she was trying to assure herself that Rudra loves her & now he might feel guilty of loving  her ...she is living in a dream world...I don't think she is in love with the idea of LOVE..she genuinely loves Rudra a lot so would it be possible for her to love someone else now ? 

Edited by NavyaKavya30 - 11 January 2015 at 11:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lata22-Zara-

Lata22 Senior Member

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 11:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zara-

TaujooMadiha Goldie
TaujooMadiha
TaujooMadiha

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Awesome update

-Zara-

rashika IF-Rockerz
rashika
rashika

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Poor Rudra knowing full well that Paro can't remember him or what she means to him he has to remain quiet for her sake and Dhruv's sake.
Over on the other hand both Maithili and now Shatabdi know Paro is alive.
Now what is Rudra going to do?

-Zara-

Cara86 Goldie
Cara86
Cara86

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Simply Amazing Zara! Clap
Waiting in anticipation for the next chapter!!! 

-Zara-

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NavyaKavya30

Zara,I am speechless, once again - nothing new in that...simply  beautiful dear. I was eagerly waiting for this update...for me,it's like ," Suraj se jalte hue tan ko jaise mil jayey sheetal chaaya" Aww *hugs* You're too sweet

Waise toh poora ka poora chapter hi highlight hai, but still  the super highlights were - the way you described Rudra's emotions when Paro faints & he hugs her " wept heavily but silently "  & the other one  the way  Rudra wipes his lone tear afraid that it might hurt his Paro... Brilliant...what a powerful  description of Rudra's feelings...was deeply touched by the way you penned these...every part of his body radiated love...pure & simple love...Many thanks sis. Very moving moment in that scene. Even I shed a tear writing it..

Being married to Myrah is going to hit Rudra now...an inconvenient truth,yet it is right there ,in his face...reminding him of his betrayal to Paro...how would Paro react when she regains her memory & finds out the truth about Myrah...knowing her though,I feel she will continue to feign amnesia but I do hope she FEELS bad/hurt to know that  her Rudra moved on with someone else...That is a obvious given. You'll have to see how it plays outWink

Looking forward to see what kind of interaction/ relationship Rudra would have with Naksh ? Would he be jealous ? Also looking forward to see how Paro would feel/react ( under amnesia ) when she is in close proximity with Rudra because body reacts involuntarily when one is in close proximity with their loved ones,isn't it ...remember Paro saying how her voice goes all ghoochad-moochad when Rudra comes close to her in the 20th June episode ? Oh , how I miss those...Yep yep I have it all planned ahead so don't worry about those key scenes. Wink You'll definitely see the emotion of the scenes to come.

On a lighter note...no chance of Rudra consummating his marrige with Myrah now,lol...No doubtLOL

Felt pity on Myrah the way she was trying to assure herself that Rudra loves her & now he might feel guilty of loving  her ...she is living in a dream world...I don't think she is in love with the idea of LOVE..she genuinely loves Rudra a lot so would it be possible for her to love someone else now ? You had hit Myrah's situation bang on the head without realizing it but then you went off the tracks againLOL. This will definitely come to light as the story progresses. Big smile

NavyaKavya30

Sweety012345 IF-Dazzler
Sweety012345
Sweety012345

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Great update 

-Zara-

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Awesome update glad he finally found her and Dhruv telling him about Paro condition and him reminding him about Myra awesome update thanks for the pm.

-Zara-

Go to top