Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Alt ending FF: Our RR ~ Th#3~ Thread 4 link up!!(16/02) (Page 18)

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
I've been reading this story all along ... had to break my silence for this chapter ... it was awesome ... even more than the Rudra Paro meeting. Now how will Rudra handle the situation ... he is married to Myrah, he 'fell in love' with her, he owes her something, she is his wife now ... Paro does not remember him, but she does feel something at the sight of Rudra in uniform ... Dhruv will not let Rudra tell Paro anything ... what a situation!

Waiting to see how you take this forward. I feel very sorry for Myrah, caught in a such a tough situation ... somehow I feel Paro is at peace with Dhruv and Naksh in her life and could probably live happily even without Rudra (don't kill me for that  LOL) ... and Rudra will be caught up in a hell of guilt and recrimination, as to why he ever married again, why he didn't fulfill his own promise of waiting for Paro till death ... as we viewers wanted Confused Damn the RR cvs! Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zara-

lujainshaikh Senior Member
lujainshaikh
lujainshaikh

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Broken HeartChapter 19

Amazing update ClapClap Big smile... The emotions running through Rudra were so real and accurate Cry... The kids really got scared after seeing him and especially Dhruv has the right to tell Rudra for Paro's well being... Naksh doesnt like Rudra and he returns back the same with 100 folds LOL.. So concerned about her health that he didnt trust Rudra especially after their first encounter ... Seeing Dhruv after opening her eyes was like a child sees his favourite candy..showering hugs and kisses LOLLOL.Paro is clueless about him and its like a punishment for Rudra Cry. Destiny is truly playing games with him CryCry... Waiting to see his reaction over Dhruv's promise... She wont know the truth and he will try not to say it either  Confused.. Myrah is in huge trouble now but Rudra wont say anything coz first he needs to find the past mystery about Paro's accident and the given body by hospital... Drowned in his own sea of emotions CryBroken Heart... He would feel guilty the most coz he cant leave Myrah neither tell Paro the truth... Waiting for folds to reveal as soon as possible Big smileBig smileCant wait now for confrontationsWinkWinkWink dont keep me waiting on my toes for next updatesBig smileSmile

Edited by lujainshaikh - 11 January 2015 at 1:04am

-Zara-

NavyaKavya30 IF-Dazzler
NavyaKavya30
NavyaKavya30

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Will write in detail later,Zara...For the time being, One word ; OUTSTANDING .Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hiralnehal-Zara-

..Jyoti.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Jyoti..
..Jyoti..

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Simply superb update 
Felt bad for Rudra..

-Zara-

Lily30 IF-Rockerz
Lily30
Lily30

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Loved the chapter Clap

Poor Rudra and Dhruv, what a dilemma Cry

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter Big smile

-Zara-

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parud26

I suck with words, so all im going to say is THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! I have been a silent reader of this story for forever and that's because you left me in awe with each and every single chapter! seriously! you have no idea how obsessed I am with this story! I came across your story randomly and I fell in love with it. But then uni and work made me lose track and I forgot what this story was called Ouchand because I was so desperate to read this story, I even posted on this forum asking people for help to help me locate it LOLD'oh  
but today I finally managed to muster up some words to show my appreciation for all your work Big smile
your amazing! your writing's amazing! and obviously this story's amazing! period! ClapClap

so keep up the brilliant work! eagerly waiting till next sundayBig smile

Yay! Glad to read your comment. Thank you!Embarrassed
I'm happy to hear you like the story so far and I hope you enjoy whats to come 
Many thanks sis
x

Parud26

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

I've been reading this story all along ... had to break my silence for this chapter ... it was awesome ... even more than the Rudra Paro meeting. Now how will Rudra handle the situation ... he is married to Myrah, he 'fell in love' with her, he owes her something, she is his wife now ... Paro does not remember him, but she does feel something at the sight of Rudra in uniform ... Dhruv will not let Rudra tell Paro anything ... what a situation!

Waiting to see how you take this forward. I feel very sorry for Myrah, caught in a such a tough situation ... somehow I feel Paro is at peace with Dhruv and Naksh in her life and could probably live happily even without Rudra (don't kill me for that  LOL) ... and Rudra will be caught up in a hell of guilt and recrimination, as to why he ever married again, why he didn't fulfill his own promise of waiting for Paro till death ... as we viewers wanted Confused Damn the RR cvs! Angry

Thanks sis for commenting. It means a lot and makes me want to write more, so thank you.
Your right Rudra is definitely in a tight situation now. Myrah he owes responsibility as his current wife.
Regarding Paro not recognising Rudra yet, if you notice only after seeing his uniform she didn't recognize him. Wink This point will be more clear in the next two chapters. 
Paro seems happy with Naksh and Dhruv, however if you know Paro she's not one to show her inner feelings so easily. Rudra knows this too. 

You'll see what's to come :)
x

DiyaS

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lujainshaikh

Broken HeartChapter 19

Amazing update ClapClap Big smile... The emotions running through Rudra were so real and accurate Cry... The kids really got scared after seeing him and especially Dhruv has the right to tell Rudra for Paro's well being... Naksh doesnt like Rudra and he returns back the same with 100 folds LOL.. So concerned about her health that he didnt trust Rudra especially after their first encounter ... Seeing Dhruv after opening her eyes was like a child sees his favourite candy..showering hugs and kisses LOLLOL.Paro is clueless about him and its like a punishment for Rudra Cry. Destiny is truly playing games with him CryCry... Waiting to see his reaction over Dhruv's promise... She wont know the truth and he will try not to say it either  Confused.. Myrah is in huge trouble now but Rudra wont say anything coz first he needs to find the past mystery about Paro's accident and the given body by hospital... Drowned in his own sea of emotions CryBroken Heart... He would feel guilty the most coz he cant leave Myrah neither tell Paro the truth... Waiting for folds to reveal as soon as possible Big smileBig smileCant wait now for confrontationsWinkWinkWink dont keep me waiting on my toes for next updatesBig smileSmile

You in this comment have said more truth than you know. I'm impressed how you've figured out the dilemma in the situation perfectly for Rudra. There's more twists to come very soon so watch this space.Wink Thanks for this brill comment sis x
x

Go to top