Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Alt ending FF: Our RR ~ Th#3~ Thread 4 link up!!(16/02) (Page 15)

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fimiramak

OMG, first I read DWE update which was awesome, but this is even better. ClapClap

I have no words to describe this chapter, it was so...like everything I wished for came true.

Finally Rudra met Paro! And how you wrote that part, Rudra's feelings - brilliant piece of writing!

Can't wait to read your next update.

Please, update soon! Embarrassed

Thanks for pm Hug

Aww thanks so much sis for your support. It was quite tough for me when writing this as theres that tad bit of pressure to meet my own expectations if I saw this scene on screen. But imagining Ashish and Sanaya play this out makes it tonnes easier. LOL
x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NavyaKavya30

deepsel IF-Rockerz
deepsel
deepsel

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Holy heavens...U finally did it Zara..made PARUD meet again...My dried up tears after that episode have gushed back again today after reading this chapter...Am writing this imm after reading , hence donno what am gng to scribble here...really emotional right now...

Yours is the first story am reading this new year after coming from holidays and what a gift you have given..millions of PARUD fans desire...seeing PARUD together again..Shit am crying..I never knew a fictional character's demise will shake me this much, that to see her come back and meet her soulmate even in a mere story will bring happy tears..

To be honest I really didn't expect that you will make Rudra see her so fast (then I looked alas its already chapter 18LOL), my heartbeat was running faster than usual along with Rudra's till he let out "P..Paro"..my god, I would have given anything to see this scene on screen...I still can't get away from that sight my mind is viewing right now...brilliantly done dear..Clap

Kids scene was quite natural..making us picturerize Koel's "O" expression was another gem of ur writing skill..

Poor Myra, finally she let out the truth, I never thought I would feel this bad for Myra anytime soon, well your story achieved that tooEmbarrassed..I just hope Rudra realize what Dhruv was trying to say before and see that Myra really didn't want to hide, infact she spilled the beans the very same day she saw Paro, but it was he who was not in a condition to listen...sighs..

Again you didn't fail to include the TRP materialsLOL..am saying the dinner table scene with Shatabti,Sumer and Mohini...U really should do screenplay some day..u will become an awesome one..

My special loads of love for this chapter for you Zara Hug..You really made my day

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NavyaKavya30-Zara-

ipkknd-fan IF-Dazzler
ipkknd-fan
ipkknd-fan

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Finally they met!! Loved it :)
Can't wait for the next update!!!

-Zara-

sakhter90 Goldie
sakhter90
sakhter90

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Finally finally finally they meet!!! Rudras world just took a complete turn! Poor Myra! She needs to be prepared when facing rudra.

Do update soon

-Zara-

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepsel

Holy heavens...U finally did it Zara..made PARUD meet again...My dried up tears after that episode have gushed back again today after reading this chapter...Am writing this imm after reading , hence donno what am gng to scribble here...really emotional right now...Aww *hugs*

Yours is the first story am reading this new year after coming from holidays and what a gift you have given..millions of PARUD fans desire...seeing PARUD together again..Shit am crying..I never knew a fictional character's demise will shake me this much, that to see her come back and meet her soulmate even in a mere story will bring happy tears.. I'm really glad sis. This story is meant to right the wrong. 

To be honest I really didn't expect that you will make Rudra see her so fast (then I looked alas its already chapter 18LOL), my heartbeat was running faster than usual along with Rudra's till he let out "P..Paro"..my god, I would have given anything to see this scene on screen...I still can't get away from that sight my mind is viewing right now...brilliantly done dear..Clap Yep chap 18 they meet. We've got  a long way to go with this story.LOL Really glad I helped you visualise how the scene is meant to be seen.

Kids scene was quite natural..making us picturerize Koel's "O" expression was another gem of ur writing skill..*pops collar* Thanks sisEmbarrassed

Poor Myra, finally she let out the truth, I never thought I would feel this bad for Myra anytime soon, well your story achieved that tooEmbarrassed..I just hope Rudra realize what Dhruv was trying to say before and see that Myra really didn't want to hide, infact she spilled the beans the very same day she saw Paro, but it was he who was not in a condition to listen...sighs... Your right. Myrah is suffering at the moment but it's mostly guilt if you read carefully. Interesting things are to come for this ladyWink

Again you didn't fail to include the TRP materialsLOL..am saying the dinner table scene with Shatabti,Sumer and Mohini...U really should do screenplay some day..u will become an awesome one..Aww thanks sis. That will remain a dream!LOL

My special loads of love for this chapter for you Zara Hug..You really made my day Very very glad

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NavyaKavya30deepsel

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 2:17am | IP Logged
fantastic update!...Clap..Just what I was waiting for..Rudra finally met Paro...Eagerly waiting for the next update

-Zara-

thakurpreeti Senior Member
thakurpreeti
thakurpreeti

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Hii zara,

Superb update, finally they met, u wrote beautifully rudra feeling n described so well, i wanted same way story move coz we wanted paro back with any case, if they could convert myrah to paro or with that way u wrote story, liked it so much, waiting for next update

-Zara-

seeta_naips IF-Sizzlerz
seeta_naips
seeta_naips

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
OMG he finally saw her!!!

Can't wait for more

-Zara-

Go to top