Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Alt ending FF: Our RR ~ Th#3~ Thread 4 link up!!(16/02) (Page 14)

Maghinalls IF-Dazzler
Maghinalls
Maghinalls

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Just read the story 
Loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zara-

jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Myrah revealed d truth 2 mythili.but b4 she cud tell d truth 2 rudra he met Paro.what a lovely scene it was.cant wait 4 more.he shud regret not believing druv.what'll happen 2 myrah?

Edited by jasminerahul - 06 January 2015 at 12:11am

-Zara-

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lata22

Great going! Is it possible to have a kind of twist where Rudra is back in BSD ? I know it sounds illogical but if it can be done then any amount of illogicality can be digested easily. Something like, Rudra is still attached with BSD but no one knows because he is working undercover ? Something on these lines...is it possible ?

Trust me. I have it all figured outWink
x

NavyaKavya30

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by juhi611

RR... where would I have been without it? So glad that there's a new fic for me to read. AND its a FF on top of it! 
I read your reasoning for the writing the fic, and I TOTALLY agree with you in the sense that I too was left mighty disappointed in RR's ending. So much so that I honestly couldn't watch the last few episodes.  Initially, I was really hesitant about the whole Myrah track. Still, I warmed up to it and thought it actually had potential. But do CVs EVER give us what what we want? NO!! Tongue That said, I am looking forward to reading this alternate ending or what should have been for RR. 
Will comment again after reading through all the posted chapters. 

I'm with ya sis. I didn't watch any of the last few weeks of RR. It's such a nightmare that I want to forget it now. Thanks for commenting on my fic. Hope after you finish catching up on reading you'll buddy me so I'll send you pms. Big smile
x

NavyaKavya30

arshi_sarun IF-Dazzler
arshi_sarun
arshi_sarun

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Finally he saw her... Thanks for the pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NavyaKavya30-Zara-

Titaliya1234 IF-Rockerz
Titaliya1234
Titaliya1234

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Lovely update! This was the moment i was waiting for! What more can he wish for seeing his paro, his life alive? Hope paro s fine!
Update soon!

NavyaKavya30-Zara-

-mr- IF-Dazzler
-mr-
-mr-

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 4:39am | IP Logged

OMG, first I read DWE update which was awesome, but this is even better. ClapClap

I have no words to describe this chapter, it was so...like everything I wished for came true.

Finally Rudra met Paro! And how you wrote that part, Rudra's feelings - brilliant piece of writing!

Can't wait to read your next update.

Please, update soon! Embarrassed

Thanks for pm Hug

NavyaKavya30-Zara-

ratna.nanda IF-Dazzler
ratna.nanda
ratna.nanda

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:34am | IP Logged

dear zara,

simply brilliantClapClapClapClap.could visualize it all.and the last part was more than worth all the wait.and i really apologise for bothering u and being impatient,but see i could never guess from the precap that this was coming up.i

hope the coming parts are even more interesting and will rudra finally believe its paro?will paro get her memories back?but i dont want her back in ranawat haveli soon.she will be hurt knowing abt rudra's marriage to myrah,but the point is that marriage is null nowWink,hai na?maybe the three can stay together at the orphanage.but how will rudra convince naksh?photos/some other proofs,may be?

my two pennies to the speculations:will dhruv support myrah?i cant think any more.all i want to read is parud and dhruv hamesha.

to all others:come on everyone,MISSION 80+ LIKES FOR THIS CHAPTER.ITS ALREADY 75 NOW.WE ALL WANT TO READ THE UPCOMING CHAPS. SOON,HAI NA.

AND ZARA WILL HAVE TO KEEP HER PROMISEApprove.

ratna.

ps:i read ur ss ,'the warmth between us' zara.its amazing!!!!!if u find any time,will u pls post the sequel to it:major saab and nurse paro's happily married life,paro handling work and home and so on..Star.do consider my request.

-Zara-

Go to top