Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Alt ending FF: Our RR ~ Th#3~ Thread 4 link up!!(16/02) (Page 11)

aaliah3108 IF-Rockerz
aaliah3108
aaliah3108

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Blown away ZARA !! Clap You are a GEM. 
I am literally shaking ... my heart was pounding all the time while reading Rudra grasp every detail about his Paro on seeing her alive and in front of him.
This could have been so good on the show only if we did not have a shit channel like Colors or lazy CVs'. Damn !!!

You have given me so much of peace... I can't thank you enough...finally Rudra met his Paro! I am so elated. thanks for writing this dear ! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ManKiBaathpree_28NavyaKavya30JJKKLdeepsel-Zara-

JJKKL IF-Dazzler
JJKKL
JJKKL

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Nice chapter Zara.
The conversation between Koel and Dhruv was so cute
And the way you described Rudra walking towards Paro and his emotions at that time - too good.
Waiting for Paro to open her eyes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NavyaKavya30aaliah3108-Zara-

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavali4RR

Finally the much awaited Rudra - Paro reunion, only to end with Paro fainting in Rudra's arms.  Did Paro faint traumatized by recognizing Rudra, just like how it happened during the Rukmini incident?  I just hope that this incident does not have any adverse effect on Paro's state of mind. I think Paro fainting in Rudra's arms is a very iconic moment. It always stood out to me as a key scene from the past. You have to see what happens when paro wakes up in the next chapter. Wink

The unexpected  meet of the long lost partners, was beautifully penned.  Rudra felt frozen in time seeing Paro.  I felt the scene replay in slow motion in front of my eyes. It felt that real and wonderful.  Rudra should now thank his little star, Dhruv for this miracle. The next chapter will be very emotional for Rudra. And you sooo right. Rudra will be indebted to Dhruv big time.

But what is he going to do with Myrah now?  If he'd connect the dots, & realizes that Myrah knew of Paro's existence all along, what would his reaction be?  With Maithili already scaring Myrah of Rudra's reactions, Myrah has no support on her side except to stand up for her ownself.  Would she be able to survive Rudra's fury? Of course it won't be long til Rudra figures it out. But you'll be surprised to see who supports who in this situation.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ManKiBaathNavyaKavya30

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliah3108

Blown away ZARA !! Clap You are a GEM. 
I am literally shaking ... my heart was pounding all the time while reading Rudra grasp every detail about his Paro on seeing her alive and in front of him.
This could have been so good on the show only if we did not have a shit channel like Colors or lazy CVs'. Damn !!! aww thanks sis 

You have given me so much of peace... I can't thank you enough...finally Rudra met his Paro! I am so elated. thanks for writing this dear ! This is only the beginning.Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ManKiBaathNavyaKavya30aaliah3108

TaujooMadiha Goldie
TaujooMadiha
TaujooMadiha

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 12:48am | IP Logged
awesome and very painful update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zara-

velvetscarf Senior Member
velvetscarf
velvetscarf

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Wonderful - I could see it all!  Thank you so much!!

-Zara-

..NeverGiveUp.. IF-Rockerz
..NeverGiveUp..
..NeverGiveUp..

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Simply Amazing

-Zara-

lujainshaikh Senior Member
lujainshaikh
lujainshaikh

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Chapter 18 

Awesome!!!!!ClapClap Loved it as alwaysWinkBig smile... The happy excitement on Dhruv's face was bouncing from his being Big smile Happily chatting away with Koel made him so happy and planning up ideas together LOL Finally convincing Rudra for going to the orphanage was like winning a battle for Dhruv... Myrah did a very wdomg deed by hiding the truth.. Maithili is right now its really too LATE Cry ...Sitting eagerly while going to his mom was described so aptly...truly beaming like a shining star next to his dad... Even Rudra was caught in a trance after he heard HER voice imagining that it was his mistake or illusion but FINALLY seeing her in front of his eyes made him believe the truth and Dhruv too... She fainted again because of painful rush of random pieces of her past coming back.. Hope it doesnt affect her health ofmr memory ConfusedCryWaiting to see Paro's reaction after she wakes up... Whether she recognizes her Majorsaab or no and what will Rudra say when she wakes up and the face off finally Big smile ... Even reactions of Nakshatra, Dhruv, Kaki and Kaka...ohh and also the kids too!!! Reading the titles I can guess the story outlines but really waiting impatiently for next updates Big smile

Edited by lujainshaikh - 05 January 2015 at 3:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NavyaKavya30-Zara-

Go to top