Rangrasiya

Alt ending FF: Our RR ~ Th#3~ Thread 4 link up!!(16/02) - Page 31

Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Zara, kya Khoobsurat likhtey ho aap...maza aa gaya. 
Only one doubt...would it not be odd if Myrah also falls in love with Naksh ? After obsessing over Rudra 's love for Paro so much, she wld want that kind of love for herself & is THAT really possible for anyone to love to the extent of Rudra & Paro ? I think Naksh / Myrah love or anyone else's can not be of Parud level ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Jyoti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update 
Aman n Sunheri are in love..
Loved the flashback scene..
suji5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aman is Nakshatra's cousin..
hope they meet soon..
feeling sad for sunhari..
pree_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
woww.. you wrote each scene so well and interconnected them.
last scene before paro died.. when she, rudra and little dhruv are together..you made Aman also part of it ๐Ÿ˜Š flash back of aman about paro, how they share beautiful relation of brother and sister๐Ÿ˜Š
aman really care's for paro...
so naksh like a girl like myrah๐Ÿ˜‰ chirpy, talkative,
naksh and aman are cousins๐Ÿ˜ƒ,
aman sunheri love each other ๐Ÿ˜›,
rudra putting lots of thoughts behind what actually happened that day.. now going to investigate,
i loved the way story is progressing..
you wrote this chapter really well๐Ÿ‘ as always..
now i m getting more eager with each chapter to know what will happen next ..
thanku for the pm๐Ÿ˜›

Ended thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fimiramak

Zara,

Can't say anything else, but I love the way you write and how the story goes forward!! Many thanks sis

Another heartbreaking & interesting update.

Aman & Paro; they shared a beautiful friendship and the flashback was so beautiful. I can understand why Aman feels like he cannot marry Sunheri because the way he feels about Myrah. He can't betray Paro, but at the same time he is hurting himself and Sunheri. Yep Aman in a dilemma but he'll soon find a way out

๐Ÿ˜ฒ OMG...Sunheri tried to commit suicide. I had tears in my eyes... She thought she had lost him. Yeah. This wasn't taken lightly. During RR on TV I always felt Sunheri was a littlemore childish and immature than everyone else especially during the Shantanu 'love' parts. She definitely was capable to kill herself for love if she had a true love.

When Aman hears what she did, he probably feels terrible guilt. Aman still loves her as much as she loves him. Exactly.

Knowing Rudra's character he will find out what exactly happened in the past. And I am eagerly waiting secrets to be revealed...What is the mystery behind Paro's "death". Who is behind all this and why?You'll have to wait and see.๐Ÿ˜‰

I really do hope that all ends up well and we can see Parud reunion soon. And I also hope that Aman and Sunheri get a second chance when the truth will be revealed. Someone definitely makes Aman feel he and sunheri have that second chance soon.

Awesome update, looking for next one...

Continue soon!

๐Ÿค—

Ended thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

Thank you for this chapter...
The entire sequence of the " How's " of Paro's supposedly death was envisaged so brilliantly by you...splendid ...absolutely fantabulous...๐Ÿ‘ *hugs* many thanks๐Ÿ˜ณ
..I get a feeling that you are slowly going to work on Naksh/Myrah love angle.๐Ÿ˜‰...it will be Naksh who will get Myrah out of her ' make believe world '  make her face the reality which she so desperately needs to see... You'll have to wait and see๐Ÿ˜‰
Aman & Paro...was a relationship I adored since the day one ..a pure relationship, not bound by blood , but dearer than that... which is seldom possible in a pretentious world that thrives in manipulating our emotions...thank you for bringing out so beautifully here... another thank you for giving hint in one of your replies that Aman/Rudra relationship is about to change...this resentment that Aman has towards Rudra will soon change...๐Ÿ‘ Yep another twist in track will bring Aman and Rudra back on the battlefield...but this time Rudra will want to lose.
Lastly...are you planning to get that doll back in this ff which was the start of Parud immortal love story ? I hope you do...last we saw that doll was when Shantanu roughed it up...after that CVs forgot about it...it was just roughed up / spoiled  , not destroyed so it can be brought back,isn't it ? Don't worry. Got it alll covered๐Ÿ˜‰ Of course the doll and other small things will be back. It's in own time though. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

ipkknd-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update!
OMG can't belive what Sunheri has done, hope she is okay
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely updates zara
Poor rudra is confused and god the family just wants rudra to syat with Myrah and just leave Paro. Unbelievable. Thank god Dhruv is still sane
Hmm so Aman decides to get married and he is related to Naksh
Poor sunehri. Hope she is ok
Ended thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pree_28

woww.. you wrote each scene so well and interconnected them.
last scene before paro died.. when she, rudra and little dhruv are together..you made Aman also part of it ๐Ÿ˜Š flash back of aman about paro, how they share beautiful relation of brother and sister๐Ÿ˜Š
aman really care's for paro... In the original RR you could always feel Aman was a character the CV's would build on for a family for Paro. They never did so properly however getting caught up in TRP's, so I'll try and do it here. ๐Ÿ˜Š
so naksh like a girl like myrah๐Ÿ˜‰ chirpy, talkative, It seems so, but at the moment it's more of a crush as he's not the type to go after other guy's wives.
naksh and aman are cousins๐Ÿ˜ƒ, yep yep
aman sunheri love each other ๐Ÿ˜›, Triple Yep
rudra putting lots of thoughts behind what actually happened that day.. now going to investigate,
i loved the way story is progressing.. Hopefully you'll like what's to come.๐Ÿ˜ณ
you wrote this chapter really well๐Ÿ‘ as always..
now i m getting more eager with each chapter to know what will happen next ..
thanku for the pm๐Ÿ˜›

Ended thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DiyaS

Chapter 24 - beautiful! Poor Sunehri. Loved the Paro Aman flashbacks. They shared such a beautiful bond. Love the way Paro can tame the annoyed Rudra instantly. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Paro's always had the power to tame Rudra's demons, while Myrah understandably wouldn't as she's never had to deal with that side of Rudra. She's always seen the good side of him.

Naksh and Aman are cousins ... that was a neat twist! Sounds like Rudra and Naksh will switch partners ... somewhat like Seeta aur Geeta ... nice! But will Myrah like Naksh? In the middle of PaRud, I do feel bad for Myrah, none of this is her fault. More exciting twists to come. In regards to Myrah she through this FF will discover more about her self than anyone else. And that realizaion for her will be the biggest twist of this story.

I'm waiting for Rudra to investigate Paro's 'death' ... finally his brain has woken up! Rudra was always very quick at solving mysteries and problems in th golden RR so I'm wanting to bring that back.