Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ended thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: bhavali4RR

Manipulative Mohini back in action.  Never letting an opportunity slip through her hands to make a situation work to her advantage.  With Danveer and Myrah getting suspicious of her sweet talk, it won't be long before her real intentions are recognised, putting her in dangerous situtaion. But when and how will such realization dawn on her?  Will it ever? LOL, with a character like Mohini, it'll take some time😆

Poor Rudra caught amidst a terrible storm where there's no easy way out - his angst at Paro's state, his responsibility towards Myrah, his families verdict to not rock the boat when everything is fine in it's place.  Who can he confide in of what he witnessed at the orphanage, without brushing it off as nonesense - would Maithili be the chosen one or would Rudra have to be the lone fighter in this battle?  Maitilli would seem like the choice, but you'll see how Rudra tries to take it upon himself to solve the mystery with BSD backing😉...but will it be too late?

Ended thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashika

Rudra feelings and life are completely conflicted. He knows deep down in his heart he loves paro but he also knows myrah is his responsibility which he cannot neglect.
He is at a crossroad where he doesn't know what to do but one thing is for sure he is jealous as hell when everyone mentions naksh and paro together.
Even dhruv thinks that his father will pick myrah not paro.
In all this mohini seems to be winning with her games. I really want to kill her. 😡

Yep Rudra is stuck in a tight fix atm, but his heart is sometimes stronger than his head as we have seen in the past when his emotions take over. It'll tough for him to balance the situations, while keeping it in his favour.
Yep Mohini is at her games again.
x
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
outstanding update
so much confusion so much complication 
Feel sad for Dhruv 
let's see what Rudra will do
continue soon
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think rudra is having double standards
I feel bad for dhruv and myrah
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rudr is in such a tight spot. Nor can he get Paro home nor can he move on with Myra. 
Looks like Dhruv has realised this and wants to atleast be with his mumma whether she remembers him or not. 

I am really stumped asto how ur going to move forward with the story now. 
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Thanks for the PM. Awesome update.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
rudra is so depressed.he is helpless.sad 4 him.myrah shud'nt b selfish n shud unite parudEdited by jasminerahul - 9 years ago
henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
caught on quite a few chapters together and am so glad.
bc i would died of excitement. i love the way ure making the story progress; one way was obviously that myrah is paro but ur alternative end is also logical
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i loved this show for paro...
varsha2KD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Aman is the only one who couldn't replace his Paro bhabhisa/sister...
Loved the update