Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ARSHI_FAN11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey Zara, I have never felt so bad for Rudra ever as I am feeling now... he is so helpless right now... on one side his one true love (yes for me that is what Paro is to him) and on the other side his responsibility towards Myrah... Poor guy is struggling the most and as he rightly said Paro is sub-consciously looking for him only...

I cant wait to see what you have planned for next updates... pls give them faster :)
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic update
Loved it
Thanks for the pm
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What the HELL is wrong with the whole Ranawat clan? How is Paro not Rudra's wife? In fact, now that she's alive, it's Myrah who isn't Rudra's legal wife anymore. What bullshit. All of them have gone mad. 
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Zara-

Yep your totally right. This was all bad timing and logic for Myrah really and she will really have to stand up for herself in the next chapter. You'll be surprised however to see who supports who in this instance. 😊

x

Believe me, I am surprised. All of them have gone nuts. 
Ended thumbnail
Originally posted by: SS88

What the HELL is wrong with the whole Ranawat clan? How is Paro not Rudra's wife? In fact, now that she's alive, it's Myrah who isn't Rudra's legal wife anymore. What bullshit. All of them have gone mad. 

That's exactly what Rudra is thinking.😆
Ended thumbnail
Originally posted by: ARSHI_FAN11

Hey Zara, I have never felt so bad for Rudra ever as I am feeling now... he is so helpless right now... on one side his one true love (yes for me that is what Paro is to him) and on the other side his responsibility towards Myrah... Poor guy is struggling the most and as he rightly said Paro is sub-consciously looking for him only...

I cant wait to see what you have planned for next updates... pls give them faster :)

Rudra is going to be going through the mos hardest challenge in his life. Literally Mind vs Heart.
It's quite sad but then again totally expected I think to see how Paro will constantly look to Rudra as her whole life was and is about Rudra. Tu Mein Hamesha. Rudra can see this when everyone else can't..or don't want to. That's why I said before though it seems Paro loves Naksh, all isn't what it seems.

x
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
for me paro and rudra are made of each other ...i hated rr  when myra entered it 
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 23 ... oh god, Rudra is in such a mess. His one true love is Paro ... but he married Myrah, and even though that marriage is not valid any more now that Paro is alive, he has a responsibility to Myrah. What a mess.
Sweety012345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A very interesting and intense chapter 
Waiting for more 
Sorry Zara but a little disappointed because Rudra's love for Paro did not come out strongly in this chapter. After reading this chapter,it didn't look as if he really loves her the way we know he does.
I would have expected him to be MAD ,fuming MAD at Myrah but he was not.