Rangrasiya

Alt ending FF: Our RR ~ Th#3~ Thread 4 link up!!(16/02) - Page 23

.ButterCup. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice updates Zara...Though I understand Rudra anger on Myrah for hiding the truth from him. But Myrah is not completely at fault in this situation...She tried her very best to speak to him, but he had no time for her. Everyone is charging her for not disclosing the truth, that wasn't right... They have to understand her situation too...
This is a tough situation for everyone, especially Rudra...Firstly, he found out that his Paro is alive and secondly Paro doesn't remember him and Dhruv. And thirdly, he got married to Myrah... So, Rudra's plight and his inner turmoil are understandable... Paro remembers little, little things, which is a good sign. Now, looking forward tothe next chapter.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
dear zara,

glad that ur computer issues are sorted out and all's wellπŸ₯³.thnx to ur advice,i too uninstalled  google chrome.

and its so kind of u to give such long,wonderful double updates!πŸ€—

its interesting that paro's memory is slowly being back in 'pieces and places'.πŸ‘.if only her 'major saab' could come and stand in front of her in his old bsd uniform.but dhruv could've stayed there too,but i understand its imp to clear his name in the family.

and why maithili jeeja is siding myra by sushing shatabdi?she doesn't even want to see paro once?

kaash,rudra never married myra.it's just complicating things.but to think,myra-rudra's marriage stands null and void in the current situation[acc. to HMA,from whatever filmy knowledge i have abt it.]so it should not be a matter of concern in fact.but it'd be better to clear things in a proper way,hai na?

and would there be a naksh-myra angle too?

whatever it is,i'd love to read more of parud and dhruv.paro always wanted 2 sons and she and rudra should bring up him together,along with dhruv.it should be 'parud hamesha'.that'd be a proper closure of rr for me.

once paro gets her memory back,i hope u'll give us ample scenes of parud.the cvs gave good ones only once in a blue moon.and u have got a wonderful way of writing parud scenes.❀️

once again,awesome updates and hope u will take my msg into consideration while writing[and apologising if u feel i'm ,in any way,interfering with the author's creation.but,i do feel these are the wishes of the entire parud fans out there.

ratna.
Ended thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..RareGem..

Nice updates Zara...Though I understand Rudra anger on Myrah for hiding the truth from him. But Myrah is not completely at fault in this situation...She tried her very best to speak to him, but he had no time for her. Everyone is charging her for not disclosing the truth, that wasn't right... They have to understand her situation too...
This is a tough situation for everyone, especially Rudra...Firstly, he found out that his Paro is alive and secondly Paro doesn't remember him and Dhruv. And thirdly, he got married to Myrah... So, Rudra's plight and his inner turmoil are understandable... Paro remembers little, little things, which is a good sign. Now, looking forward tothe next chapter.

You're right. Myrah isn't completely at fault as she and the others will try to explain, but for Rudra it would be bottom line, truth is the truth. But you'll be surprised to see who supports who in the next chapter. Very shocking...πŸ˜‰
Ended thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

You deserve a big big hug..Wow Zara WOW, two updates...I couldnt believe my luck when I saw it...I had to blink my eyes twice to really know that it was for real.

I don't know what to say...   a heartfelt ' thank you ' Zara. No probs sis😊

Another reason for me to be happy...my prediction about Paro calling Naksh ' Major Saab ' in the last line of last chapter came true...Yeh...Yeh...I am patting myself. lololπŸ˜†
Now coming to the new update...Clap clap for the way you brought out the equation between Dhruv & Rudra at the dining table...you handled it with such finesse...knowing that his Paro is alive, seeing her with Naksh & not able to do anything about it , watching her address him as 'Major Saab'... slowly going towards him & then to start sowing button on his uniform must have sunk Rudra's heart lower & lower , wallowing in an emotional abyss ,wondering where the bottom is , when he would hit it...& if he would ever ascend from it & return to normal ...Exactly the feeling Rudra was going through. He didn't now whether he should be happy seeing Paro remember things about him, clinging on to each of those memories, or if he should cry of anger to see that Naksh was slowing taking his place in Paro's mind.

His pain was so palapable ...stealing the pith & substance out of his life...your 
creative mind and writing skills were so powerful that I could visualize each and every little moment , with minutest of the details with Ashish, Sanaya & Dhruv( don't know his name ) in my mind... Thank you very much. Now very very eager to read the next update...Rudra's outburst...Myrah's reaction..... .Myrah = swept away by emotion Yep ...and unable to face the truth that Rudra can  NEVER be hers Not exactly...not yet. ...that she was never looking to cheat,,it's just that she loves him so much that she took his sleeping as a sign that that's what even GOD wants... Again not exactly,lol. ...she could not find the strength to let go of her love who is Rudra..so she tried the escapist route... would it make sense to Rudra ? You'll see as the story progresses what Myrah deep down really wants.
Naksh is another adorable character ...his sense of humour is elegant , sweet ...never fails to amuse the legion of readers! ...awesome...I enjoy every bit of it!
 Oh yes, where are Mehras? Aren't they supposed to be in the haveli too ? Will we be seeing them ? Myrah's family weren't ever staying in the Haveli sis. πŸ˜• They came to visit for the anniversary party but they left afterwards remember.😊
Congratulation for your new computer... It's not a new one, but I fixed my old one. I officially love firefox. It really does block the ads redirecting you to other sites. I highly recommend it.

rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Amazing two chapters and what chapters they are.
Rudra has to painfully not say a word to Paro because he can't. It could have adverse affects on her health.
Dhruv is there to remind his father he can't say a word.
Paro on the other seeing Naksh in the uniform was remembering something that only her and Rudra know about.
Rudra now is furious that Myrah didn't say a word to him about Paro while Mohini is again up to her old tricks. When will this woman learn.
Now that Paro sort of remembers a man in uniform from BSD I wonder if Rudra may dig out his old uniform just to show Paro. Maybe that could jog her memory a bit. One thing is for sure this story just becomes more gripping chapter by chapter.
...pinky... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
2 chapters at once! What a treat! Thank you, princess! 

Marvellous, just marvellous! I can't wait to see Paro remember everything...I hate all this suspense. But alas, patience is a virtue...so, my mother keeps telling me. I just want to fast forward everything! *sigh*

Thanks for the PM. I'll miss Monday's update, unfortunately. Got an exam. But I'll try to respond to your post, as soon as I can! 

❀️
Edited by ...pinky... - 9 years ago
Titaliya1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update! Thnx fr pm!
pree_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you updated 2 chapters togetherπŸ˜ƒ thanku for that..
i seriously had intuition that paro saw naksh in uniform as earlier you mentioned him waiting for his uniform to come..n i thought paro might remember something seeing that. you wrote the scene so well.. πŸ‘ rudra understanding what is happening, paro remembering, naksh confused at paro's gesture.
rudra eating paro's hand made food after so many years.. rudra emotions all at highest level as its means alot to him.. you wrote all the emotions of rudra so well.
paro calling him 'ji sunn-ye'😳 was sweet and rudra reaction so apt.
rudra smile only when he see paro with dhruv and dhruv getting his mother's love which he never got . i can go on n on..πŸ˜› loved the updates..
thanks for the pmπŸ˜›

SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Actually I now feel sad for Myrah. Because let's be honest. She did try. True,  she chickened out later. But we need to at least recognize that she didn't set out to deceive. Kakisa Mohini on the other hand, she needs to be taught a lesson. Yet again. Gosh this woman is exhausting. 
I felt so sad when Paro called Naksh major sahab. Poor Rudra. It broke his heart. Zara please unravel the mystery already. 

swatim318 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful udate
thanks for pm..