Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
❓
zara,
u mean u never got the pm?it has been 4 days since the post crossed 80 likes,we all were waiting till then.so will the readers get a compensation?a bonus 2 chapters,19 and 20,they seem connected,if possible?πŸ˜‰

ratna.
Ended thumbnail
Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

❓
zara,
u mean u never got the pm?it has been 4 days since the post crossed 80 likes,we all were waiting till then.so will the readers get a compensation?a bonus 2 chapters,19 and 20,they seem connected,if possible?πŸ˜‰

ratna.

I do have a life sis sorry to say. And no bonus chapters. With my 9am-6pm real life job, I chuffed with myself that I do even a chapter a week (not to mention my other FF). Your lucky it's not one chapter every two weeks. πŸ˜†
Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
😊
again,

zara,
read chapter 19.great update as usual.so wont paro remember anything?and are u planning more mysteries with rudra's doubt?and will rudra make some bahana and stay at the orphanage till paro remembers him?

ratna.

edited:i'm so sorry abt the pm for offending u.never knew u had such a tough job schedule.so sorry again.u'r doing such a wonnderful job to soothe all parud fans.so sorry for that post zara.
Edited by ratna.nanda - 9 years ago
Ended thumbnail
Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

😊
again,

zara,
read chapter 19.great update as usual.so wont paro remember anything?and are u planning more mysteries with rudra's doubt?and will rudra make some bahana and stay at the orphanage till paro remembers him?

ratna.

edited:i'm so sorry abt the pm for offending u.never knew u had such a tough job schedule.so sorry again.u'r doing such a wonnderful job to soothe all parud fans.so sorry for that post zara.

I'm not offended lol, but sometimes people forget to realize writers don't live on this forum 24/7, no matter how much we want to πŸ˜†. I'm flattered that your very into my story, but please do understand I do try my best to update as often as I can.😊
x
aglaeca9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice Updates..
Thanx for d pm..
pree_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ohh.. rudra would've been so hurt and in pain that his paro doesn't remember him:(
Sad that paro couldn't remember or felt something when he called her 'paro'..
bt I know gradually as story progess things will change! Hope there are incidents in future where paro and rudra come close 😳 and she feel something for him.
Thanks for the update 😊Edited by pree_28 - 9 years ago
Parud26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I suck with words, so all im going to say is THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! I have been a silent reader of this story for forever and that's because you left me in awe with each and every single chapter! seriously! you have no idea how obsessed I am with this story! I came across your story randomly and I fell in love with it. But then uni and work made me lose track and I forgot what this story was called and because I was so desperate to read this story, I even posted on this forum asking people for help to help me locate it πŸ˜†  
but today I finally managed to muster up some words to show my appreciation for all your work πŸ˜ƒ
your amazing! your writing's amazing! and obviously this story's amazing! period! πŸ‘πŸ‘

so keep up the brilliant work! eagerly waiting till next sundayπŸ˜ƒ

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I've been reading this story all along ... had to break my silence for this chapter ... it was awesome ... even more than the Rudra Paro meeting. Now how will Rudra handle the situation ... he is married to Myrah, he 'fell in love' with her, he owes her something, she is his wife now ... Paro does not remember him, but she does feel something at the sight of Rudra in uniform ... Dhruv will not let Rudra tell Paro anything ... what a situation!

Waiting to see how you take this forward. I feel very sorry for Myrah, caught in a such a tough situation ... somehow I feel Paro is at peace with Dhruv and Naksh in her life and could probably live happily even without Rudra (don't kill me for that  πŸ˜†) ... and Rudra will be caught up in a hell of guilt and recrimination, as to why he ever married again, why he didn't fulfill his own promise of waiting for Paro till death ... as we viewers wanted πŸ˜• Damn the RR cvs! 😑
lujainshaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ₯ΊChapter 19

Amazing update πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ... The emotions running through Rudra were so real and accurate 😭... The kids really got scared after seeing him and especially Dhruv has the right to tell Rudra for Paro's well being... Naksh doesnt like Rudra and he returns back the same with 100 folds πŸ˜†.. So concerned about her health that he didnt trust Rudra especially after their first encounter ... Seeing Dhruv after opening her eyes was like a child sees his favourite candy..showering hugs and kisses πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.Paro is clueless about him and its like a punishment for Rudra 😭. Destiny is truly playing games with him πŸ˜­πŸ˜­... Waiting to see his reaction over Dhruv's promise... She wont know the truth and he will try not to say it either  πŸ˜•.. Myrah is in huge trouble now but Rudra wont say anything coz first he needs to find the past mystery about Paro's accident and the given body by hospital... Drowned in his own sea of emotions 😭πŸ₯Ί... He would feel guilty the most coz he cant leave Myrah neither tell Paro the truth... Waiting for folds to reveal as soon as possible πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒCant wait now for confrontationsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ dont keep me waiting on my toes for next updatesπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š
Edited by lujainshaikh - 9 years ago
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Will write in detail later,Zara...For the time being, One word ; OUTSTANDING .πŸ‘