Alt ending FF: Our RR ~ Th#3~ Thread 4 link up!!(16/02) - Page 11

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by juhi611

RR... where would I have been without it? So glad that there's a new fic for me to read. AND its a FF on top of it! 
I read your reasoning for the writing the fic, and I TOTALLY agree with you in the sense that I too was left mighty disappointed in RR's ending. So much so that I honestly couldn't watch the last few episodes.  Initially, I was really hesitant about the whole Myrah track. Still, I warmed up to it and thought it actually had potential. But do CVs EVER give us what what we want? NO!! πŸ˜› That said, I am looking forward to reading this alternate ending or what should have been for RR. 
Will comment again after reading through all the posted chapters. 

I'm with ya sis. I didn't watch any of the last few weeks of RR. It's such a nightmare that I want to forget it now. Thanks for commenting on my fic. Hope after you finish catching up on reading you'll buddy me so I'll send you pms. πŸ˜ƒ
x
Finally he saw her... Thanks for the pm
Lovely update! This was the moment i was waiting for! What more can he wish for seeing his paro, his life alive? Hope paro s fine!
Update soon!

OMG, first I read DWE update which was awesome, but this is even better. πŸ‘πŸ‘

I have no words to describe this chapter, it was so...like everything I wished for came true.

Finally Rudra met Paro! And how you wrote that part, Rudra's feelings - brilliant piece of writing!

Can't wait to read your next update.

Please, update soon! 😳

Thanks for pm πŸ€—

dear zara,

simply brilliantπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.could visualize it all.and the last part was more than worth all the wait.and i really apologise for bothering u and being impatient,but see i could never guess from the precap that this was coming up.i

hope the coming parts are even more interesting and will rudra finally believe its paro?will paro get her memories back?but i dont want her back in ranawat haveli soon.she will be hurt knowing abt rudra's marriage to myrah,but the point is that marriage is null nowπŸ˜‰,hai na?maybe the three can stay together at the orphanage.but how will rudra convince naksh?photos/some other proofs,may be?

my two pennies to the speculations:will dhruv support myrah?i cant think any more.all i want to read is parud and dhruv hamesha.

to all others:come on everyone,MISSION 80+ LIKES FOR THIS CHAPTER.ITS ALREADY 75 NOW.WE ALL WANT TO READ THE UPCOMING CHAPS. SOON,HAI NA.

AND ZARA WILL HAVE TO KEEP HER PROMISE.

ratna.

ps:i read ur ss ,'the warmth between us' zara.its amazing!!!!!if u find any time,will u pls post the sequel to it:major saab and nurse paro's happily married life,paro handling work and home and so on..⭐️.do consider my request.

Originally posted by Fimiramak

OMG, first I read DWE update which was awesome, but this is even better. πŸ‘πŸ‘

I have no words to describe this chapter, it was so...like everything I wished for came true.

Finally Rudra met Paro! And how you wrote that part, Rudra's feelings - brilliant piece of writing!

Can't wait to read your next update.

Please, update soon! 😳

Thanks for pm πŸ€—

Aww thanks so much sis for your support. It was quite tough for me when writing this as theres that tad bit of pressure to meet my own expectations if I saw this scene on screen. But imagining Ashish and Sanaya play this out makes it tonnes easier. πŸ˜†
x
Holy heavens...U finally did it Zara..made PARUD meet again...My dried up tears after that episode have gushed back again today after reading this chapter...Am writing this imm after reading , hence donno what am gng to scribble here...really emotional right now...

Yours is the first story am reading this new year after coming from holidays and what a gift you have given..millions of PARUD fans desire...seeing PARUD together again..Shit am crying..I never knew a fictional character's demise will shake me this much, that to see her come back and meet her soulmate even in a mere story will bring happy tears..

To be honest I really didn't expect that you will make Rudra see her so fast (then I looked alas its already chapter 18πŸ˜†), my heartbeat was running faster than usual along with Rudra's till he let out "P..Paro"..my god, I would have given anything to see this scene on screen...I still can't get away from that sight my mind is viewing right now...brilliantly done dear..πŸ‘

Kids scene was quite natural..making us picturerize Koel's "O" expression was another gem of ur writing skill..

Poor Myra, finally she let out the truth, I never thought I would feel this bad for Myra anytime soon, well your story achieved that too😳..I just hope Rudra realize what Dhruv was trying to say before and see that Myra really didn't want to hide, infact she spilled the beans the very same day she saw Paro, but it was he who was not in a condition to listen...sighs..

Again you didn't fail to include the TRP materialsπŸ˜†..am saying the dinner table scene with Shatabti,Sumer and Mohini...U really should do screenplay some day..u will become an awesome one..

My special loads of love for this chapter for you Zara πŸ€—..You really made my day

Finally they met!! Loved it :)
Can't wait for the next update!!!
Finally finally finally they meet!!! Rudras world just took a complete turn! Poor Myra! She needs to be prepared when facing rudra.

Do update soon
Originally posted by deepsel

Holy heavens...U finally did it Zara..made PARUD meet again...My dried up tears after that episode have gushed back again today after reading this chapter...Am writing this imm after reading , hence donno what am gng to scribble here...really emotional right now...Aww *hugs*

Yours is the first story am reading this new year after coming from holidays and what a gift you have given..millions of PARUD fans desire...seeing PARUD together again..Shit am crying..I never knew a fictional character's demise will shake me this much, that to see her come back and meet her soulmate even in a mere story will bring happy tears.. I'm really glad sis. This story is meant to right the wrong. 

To be honest I really didn't expect that you will make Rudra see her so fast (then I looked alas its already chapter 18πŸ˜†), my heartbeat was running faster than usual along with Rudra's till he let out "P..Paro"..my god, I would have given anything to see this scene on screen...I still can't get away from that sight my mind is viewing right now...brilliantly done dear..πŸ‘ Yep chap 18 they meet. We've got  a long way to go with this story.πŸ˜† Really glad I helped you visualise how the scene is meant to be seen.

Kids scene was quite natural..making us picturerize Koel's "O" expression was another gem of ur writing skill..*pops collar* Thanks sis😳

Poor Myra, finally she let out the truth, I never thought I would feel this bad for Myra anytime soon, well your story achieved that too😳..I just hope Rudra realize what Dhruv was trying to say before and see that Myra really didn't want to hide, infact she spilled the beans the very same day she saw Paro, but it was he who was not in a condition to listen...sighs... Your right. Myrah is suffering at the moment but it's mostly guilt if you read carefully. Interesting things are to come for this ladyπŸ˜‰

Again you didn't fail to include the TRP materialsπŸ˜†..am saying the dinner table scene with Shatabti,Sumer and Mohini...U really should do screenplay some day..u will become an awesome one..Aww thanks sis. That will remain a dream!πŸ˜†

My special loads of love for this chapter for you Zara πŸ€—..You really made my day Very very glad