Airlines - Har Udaan Ek Toofan
Airlines - Har Udaan Ek Toofan

one of the worst episode.. (Page 2)

abhiKT Senior Member
abhiKT
abhiKT

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sambag

I agree there were too many things and everything was left hanging...Shefu committing suicide because of not getting admission was so uncharacteristic of the person they have portrayed her till date .Hope they show some convincing reason for the same.The shoddy way the intelligence folks were portrayed was disgusting.
Coming to Ananya and Akaksh and Rohit , I think all of them were in character today and loved the angst being portrayed. We all wanted Akash to get jealous and for that to happen Ananya needs to be close to Rohit , so close that Akaksh is really disturbed and as articles have been saying as to how long will he stop his feelings ?
I think we are all also eager to know till when he can and I am sure given that we have just 10 episodes left , I don't think its more than 2-3 episodes when the wall breaks and all pent-up emotions come to the forefront. If they continue showing Ananya Rohit the trps will dip further and it sirectly relates to money and I don't think no PH will want that so I don't think for next 2 months they are going to continue this.
As I had earlier said that Akya relationship has to dip to a big low and start recovery from there so we all are captivated by their coming together .Today Ananya's tears and her trying to get away from Akash(not move with Rohit) has already taken a turn in that direction.

Hmm that makes a valid point..
thanku reading this made me feel better

saranyagulam Senior Member
saranyagulam
saranyagulam

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

I agree there were too many things and everything was left hanging...Shefu committing suicide because of not getting admission was so uncharacteristic of the person they have portrayed her till date .Hope they show some convincing reason for the same.The shoddy way the intelligence folks were portrayed was disgusting.
Coming to Ananya and Akaksh and Rohit , I think all of them were in character today and loved the angst being portrayed. We all wanted Akash to get jealous and for that to happen Ananya needs to be close to Rohit , so close that Akaksh is really disturbed and as articles have been saying as to how long will he stop his feelings ?  
I think we are all also eager to know till when he can and I am sure given that we have just 10 episodes left , I don't think its more than 2-3 episodes when the wall breaks and all pent-up emotions come to the forefront. If they continue showing Ananya Rohit the trps will dip further and it sirectly relates to money and I don't think no PH will want that so I don't think for next 2 months they are going to continue this.

As I had earlier said that Akya relationship has to dip to a big low and start recovery from there so we all are captivated by their coming together .Today Ananya's  tears and her trying to get away from Akash(not move with Rohit) has already taken a turn in that direction.

Well said... I completely agree with u... Ananya is not moved with rohit.. She just step away from that hurt... Akash should get jealous on ananya being with rohit... As article said how long will he able to control his emotions  for ananya... Rest are as u said was completely crapDead... Old man was scenes were irritating...shefali's characterisation was completely pulled off... Ananya rohit Akash was very perfect today...rest of the characters was not appealing to the viewers...
abhiKT Senior Member
abhiKT
abhiKT

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saranyagulam

As I had earlier said that Akya relationship has to dip to a big low and start recovery from there so we all are captivated by their coming together .Today Ananya's tears and her trying to get away from Akash(not move with Rohit) has already taken a turn in that direction.

Well said... I completely agree with u... Ananya is not moved with rohit.. She just step away from that hurt... Akash should get jealous on ananya being with rohit... As article said how long will he able to control his emotions for ananya... Rest are as u said was completely crapDead... Old man was scenes were irritating...shefali's characterisation was completely pulled off... Ananya rohit Akash was very perfect today...rest of the characters was not appealing to the viewers...

@Saranaya which article said this Aakash feeling control thing
-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiKT

Originally posted by -Paulomi-

Ya it was a worst episode and it was a khichdi episode.

But just jeep yourself in Ananya's position.There were doctors and Nats was also there holding his hand and in addition Akash avoiding her.For whom she should stay?Akash would also have done the same thing if he would have been in Ananya's place.

Its common human nature,to run away from the pain which will only hurt our heart.

I agree...bt m complaining abt the story content n execution..worst coz so much was happening n none of the scene was complete

Was there really any story today???OuchI didn't find any.I was just thinking maine dekha to kyu dekha ye epi.Iam sure the CVs themselves doesn't know what they really want to show
saranyagulam Senior Member
saranyagulam
saranyagulam

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiKT

Originally posted by saranyagulam

Well said... I completely agree with u... Ananya is not moved with rohit.. She just step away from that hurt... Akash should get jealous on ananya being with rohit... As article said how long will he able to control his emotions for ananya... Rest are as u said was completely crapDead... Old man was scenes were irritating...shefali's characterisation was completely pulled off... Ananya rohit Akash was very perfect today...rest of the characters was not appealing to the viewers...

@Saranaya which article said this Aakash feeling control thing

Telly chakkar article dear
Annika_Ishqbaaz IF-Sizzlerz
Annika_Ishqbaaz
Annika_Ishqbaaz

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
I was devastated throughout the epi but was concerned for Ananya,Aakash and Natasha,as well.
Tracks remained incomplete aur baki sab confuse horahe thhe.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saranyagulam

abhiKT Senior Member
abhiKT
abhiKT

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Team is confused
...thy dont know what they want from the show..

your hero is in hosp n none hs time for him

rohit kyu gaya goa n natasha bhi kyu gai...

grrr

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saranyagulam

Go to top