India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

The Color Green - Symbolism (Page 3)

sathuraj IF-Sizzlerz
sathuraj
sathuraj

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Deeps...few more pics of astha in green...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akashavanidv19

dv19 IF-Sizzlerz
dv19
dv19

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vj3072

deepa...thanks for info...I'm a green person...I love the colour and surrounded with it Big smile
Thank you..
dv19 IF-Sizzlerz
dv19
dv19

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sathuraj

Deeps...few more pics of astha in green...

Thank you..
dv19 IF-Sizzlerz
dv19
dv19

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sathia007

Such a lovely  Post Deepa - Very  fascinating!!!
 But I do not know - how does it look JADE GREEN??? - can you please explain me a bit more !!!

Jade green is a type of green .. where cyan blue and  green t=mixes.. all gem stones..

Aastha's personality in many  scenes  dictates  green colour!!!!

She has been wearing green colour in many times!!!
yes..  she is the nature... trees.. mountains..forest.. water..  totall bhoomi.. earht..

During wedding first time Aastha was wearing a yellow colour with olive   green border  saree  and after that she was wearing a   grass  green Saree !!!

However it seems to me - WEDDING dress in Marathi culture has to be with touch of green or full green and married lady has to wear green bangles as symbol  of marriage - symbol of wealth prosperity / balance/ love for family/ fertility !!!!!

Yes sathay..it is  in India ,,in many places green saree for wedding..in my place it is for babyshower  i need to wear..i get new green saree..fertiltiy..so true..
tREE .. FLOWERS.. SEEES.. NEW TREES ..

One thing I  can clear remember that   ADITI presented  Aastha yellowish green bangles -  which made  SHLOK very angry and upset !!!!! - probably it symbolizing  ADITI's desire to create conflict between SHLOK & AASTHA - it also sifnifies  the immaturity of their relationship and mentality  .

Now Aastha wears  grass  green bangles - she is more mature , family lover/  committed to relationship/ committed to earn money/ business minded  !!!!

She has been wearing from day one the green bangles.. married wmen in India .. many places are to wear the same.. In south india..it is red and green..in karnataka ..it is green ..

Shlok presented her a grass  green colour Saree in Kolapur - signifying regenerating relationship/ love/  his possessiveness about Aastha   may be passion and desire as green also signifies fertility!!!
yup...shlok knew that she wil be his from then only..

I was fascinated by the various shades of green colour  sarees  worn by  three Agni women and MANSI  during   VRATH  ( fasting for husbands) :: -  I was expecting someone may explain the meaning of these different shades in view of  individual personality or mental make up!!!
i will try to do that.. give me some time.. by friay i will do..

Edited by deepavasudev - 29 December 2014 at 12:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akashavani

sathuraj IF-Sizzlerz
sathuraj
sathuraj

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:51am | IP Logged

Shlok in Green color...

akashavanidv19

sathuraj IF-Sizzlerz
sathuraj
sathuraj

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Some more dear...

akashavanidv19

dv19 IF-Sizzlerz
dv19
dv19

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sathia007

Such a lovely  Post Deepa - Very  fascinating!!!
 But I do not know - how does it look JADE GREEN??? - can you please explain me a bit more !!!

Aastha's personality in many  scenes  dictates  green colour!!!!

She has been wearing green colour in many times!!!

During wedding first time Aastha was wearing a yellow colour with olive   green border  saree  and after that she was wearing a   grass  green Saree !!!

However it seems to me - WEDDING dress in Marathi culture has to be with touch of green or full green and married lady has to wear green bangles as symbol  of marriage - symbol of wealth prosperity / balance/ love for family/ fertility !!!!!

One thing I  can clear remember that   ADITI presented  Aastha yellowish green bangles -  which made  SHLOK very angry and upset !!!!! - probably it symbolizing  ADITI's desire to create conflict between SHLOK & AASTHA - it also sifnifies  the immaturity of their relationship and mentality  .

Now Aastha wears  grass  green bangles - she is more mature , family lover/  committed to relationship/ committed to earn money/ business minded  !!!!

Shlok presented her a grass  green colour Saree in Kolapur - signifying regenerating relationship/ love/  his possessiveness about Aastha   may be passion and desire as green also signifies fertility!!!

I was fascinated by the various shades of green colour  sarees  worn by  three Agni women and MANSI  during   VRATH  ( fasting for husbands) :: -  I was expecting someone may explain the meaning of these different shades in view of  individual personality or mental make up!!!
images added..
dv19 IF-Sizzlerz
dv19
dv19

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sathuraj

Shlok in Green color...

love it.. super cute..

Go to top