dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank u.
dv19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: akashavani

Deepa. ...loved the details  and analysis  ...you have written  ...for green colour.

I Love the Perfect Picture  Collage of ...AShlok ...in Green tints ...great efforts ...Thanks  for sharing ...

thank you and welcome Vani..

Green is definitely  ...the colour of...Renewal ..Health ...growth ...harmony between  ...emotions and physical ...But  also ...material  and possessive ...with ...A underlaying of ...Envy ...good ...But jealousy.. bad ... ...traits too...leading to conflict too...But Also ...Peace too...if Nutured properly .

Especially Green(sea ..ocean ..grass and leaves...represents  ..inner and outer storms ...and Which needs to be ...grounded reality ..both  ) is . ...A Perfect Balance ...cause it relates too the ...Heart Chakra ...along with ...Pink colour( Lotus ...Passion but with Love ...and  Uplifting happy Emotions...relating to Beauty and Sun) ...which is also related to ...Heart ...with ...A Sense of Belonging.

Emerald. ...jade ...pink quartz...or crystals ...are the precious stones ...but nature's  own creations...grass ..trees ...oceans ..colourfull Flowers .. are more ...effective and easy ...too.

Thanks  for sharing ...ek baar phir...with love .

Thank you vani and its my pleasure..

Thanks for sharing ur views,,

FOR ME GREEN MEANS .. FROG, ALGAE, TREE, CREEPERS, SNAKES, TREES IN TEMPLE ..THE PUPIL TREE AND SHADE.. THE HERBS FOR MEDICINE.. THE TREE OF KRISHNA ..PUNNAI TREE ..WHICH WAS SHADE AND SAVED MANY FROM THE HAVOC RAIN IN KRISHNA AVATAR.. THE PARRPTS.. THE NATURE..THE MOUNTIANS.  THE FRESH AIR ..THE SEA .. THE SAND.. ANDMANY MOR..

THE PISTACHIO..IT IS MY FAV NUTS..
dv19 thumbnail
thank u .
dv19 thumbnail

For swathya.. this is ...Jade green ..

Introduction to the Meaning and Uses of Jade

Jade is said to bless whatever it touches, serving mankind across the globe for nearly 6,000 years. For primitive peoples in the British Isles, its toughness, and ability to polish and sharpen made it a favored stone for axe heads, knives and weapons. Indigenous tribes of Mexico, Central and South America, and New Zealand carved it into deity masks and ritual artifacts, even cast it into wells as an offering to the water spirits for fresh and plentiful water. Jade has been the most highly esteemed stone in China throughout recorded history, and was valued for its beauty and powers of healing and protection. An endless variety of gems, vessels, incense burners, beads, burial items and statues have been wondrously carved from Jade, as well as musical instruments and pendants inscribed with poetry. [Simmons, 210][Eason, 266, 268]

Jade is most valued for its metaphysical properties. It is the ultimate "Dream Stone," revered in ancient cultures, as well as today, to access the spiritual world, gain insight into ritualistic knowledge, encourage creativity, and dream-solve. [Melody, 341][Raphaell, 161] It is cherished as a protective talisman, assuring long life and a peaceful death, and is considered a powerful healing stone. [Mella, 87] An amulet of good luck and friendship, Jade signifies wisdom gathered in tranquility, dispelling the negative and encouraging one to see oneself as they really are. [Hall, 152]

In scientific terms, Jade is the name shared by two distinctly different minerals - Nephrite, a calcium magnesium silicate, and Jadeite, a sodium aluminum silicate. Though they have different compositions, hardnesses, densities and crystal structures, both are exceptionally tough stones, similar in appearance, and equally valuable in metaphysical properties. Both occur in the beautiful olive shades we've come to recognize as jade green, but have some distinctions.

Nephrite generally occurs in creamy white, mid- to deep olive green, brown and black. It has a smooth surface polish with a waxy sheen and is more commonly found. Jadeite may be a white-gray green, leafy green, blue or blue-green, emerald green, lavender, pink, red, orange, greenish-black or black. It is hard and lustrous, rarer than Nephrite, and usually more expensive. Translucent, emerald green Jadeite, colored by traces of chromium, is called Imperial Jade and is the rarest and most valuable.

The name and character of Jade is associated with many cultures, all referring to its reputed medicinal property of curing calculus stones and disorders of the kidneys or bladder. Yu-Stone to the ancient Chinese, it was called "spleen-stone" by the Mesoamericans. Nephrite is from the Greek word nephros, the kidney. The Spanish named it Piedra de hijada when they conquered the New World (lapis nephrictus in Latin), meaning "Stone of the loin," or "Stone of the flank." In a later French translation, the term was misprinted and became "pierre le jade." [Fernie, 284][Megemont, 97][Simmons, 209]

For metaphysical purposes discussed in this article, and related pages, Nephrite and Jadeite will both be referred to as Jade.

This page will deal primarily with the overall properties of Jade, and attributes specific to Green Jade.

Other colors have additional properties and may be discussed on a separate page. Click the links below for complete listings of those Jades.

Black Jade emanates strong, protective energies to ward off negative assault, physical or psychological, including self limitation.

Blue Jade calms the mind, encouraging peace and reflection, and is valuable in promoting visions and dreams.

Brown Jade is grounding. It connects to the earth and provides comfort and reliability.

Lavender Jade alleviates emotional hurt and provides spiritual nourishment. Its energy is of the highest etheric spectrum.

Orange Jade brings joy and teaches the interconnectedness of all beings. It is energetic and quietly stimulating.

Purple Jade encourages mirth and happiness, and purifies one's aura. It dispels the negative and increases one's level of discernment.

Red Jade is a stone of life-force energy, dispelling fear that holds one back, and urges one to action.

White Jade filters distractions, pulls in relevant, constructive information and aids in decision making.

Yellow Jade is cheerful and energetic, a stone of assimilation and discrimination.

metaphysical uses Jade Uses and Purposes - Overview

Jade is the stone of calm in the midst of storm. Its action balances nerves and soothes cardiac rhythm. A piece of Jade kept in a pocket or on a pendant to stroke from time to time recharges energy, and traditionally guards against illness. Jade may also be used to temper the shock or fear of the very young or very old being cared for in the hospital or away from home and family. [Megemont, 99][Eason, 266]

Jade is excellent for healing feelings of guilt, and for extreme cases of defeatism. It also treats "pathological normality," an excessive desire to adapt oneself to a group, even if it is sect-like, exaggerated militarism, a follow-the-leader attitude, or the compulsive desire to give in to general opinion to belong no matter the cost. [Megemont, 99]

As a travel stone, Green Jade prevents illness while on holiday, is beneficial for those traveling alone, and protects children and pets from straying or being hurt while on a journey. [Eason, 42] Green Jade also fosters chi, or Life Force energies, and is excellent for hiking, gardening or relaxing out of doors. [Simmons, 210]

Green Jade is a crystal of love. It is supportive of new love, and increases trustworthiness and fidelity. It also inspires love later in life. [Eason, 43]

As a professional support stone, Jade aids doctors, nurses, veterinarians, and all healers in making practical diagnosis and in their applications. It is a support stone for educators, and Jade, carved in the form of a faith symbol, is uplifting to military personnel. [Mella, 130-133]

Jade pendants and necklaces protect against deception and authoritative abuse for financial or sexual gain. Jade signifies peace through strength, and is also helpful in homes or occupations that encounter bullying or intimidation from violent children or teens. [Eason, 268]

divider

healing crystals

Jade Healing Therapies - Overview

(Please note: Information on this web site is no substitute for consulting a health care professional. All information contained on this web site, including information relating to medical and health conditions, products and treatments, is for informational purposes only. Please see your doctor or health care professional before starting any alternative treatments, diets, supplements or exercise programs.)

healing power of crystalsJade Physical Healing Energy

Jade is a powerful cleansing stone, enhancing the body's filtration and elimination organs. It is excellent for treating the kidneys, spleen and supra-adrenal glands, removing toxins and balancing the fluids and water-salt/acid-alkaline ratios in the body. [Hall, 152][Gienger, 50]

It is helpful to the bones and joints, especially the hips, and for treating bacterial and viral infections, cystitis and genito-urinary infections, and bedwetting. [Eason, 266]

Jade has a restorative property, allowing for both the cellular and skeletal systems to re-bind themselves, and assists in the removal of pain associated with the body's healing of itself. Jade also helps stitches to bind and heal properly, and has been used to diminish cramps and "Charlie horses." [Hall, 152][Melody, 343] Imperial Jade is particularly useful in healing after plastic surgery or reconstructive surgery caused by a disfiguring illness or injury. [Eason, 265]

Jade is thought to treat reproductive disorders, especially male, and assist during childbirth. [Hall, 152][Melody, 343] Jade may also be used to help teenage girls with anorexia, and for mothers who are afraid of not knowing how to parent their children. [Megemont, 98-99]

physical healing crystal usesJade Emotional Healing Energy

Jade is a "dream stone," releasing negative thoughts and irritability and soothing the mind. It stabilizes the personality, integrating mind with body, to stimulate ideas and make tasks less complex and easier to act upon. Placed on the forehead, it brings insightful dreams. [Hall, 152] Jade improves one's remembering of dreams and releases suppressed emotions via the dream process. [Melody, 341]

Jade relinquishes self-imposed limitations and assists in cherishing one's ideals and desires, facilitating the ambition and building of those thoughts into physical reality. Jade provides confidence and self-assuredness, self-reliance and self-sufficiency. [Melody, 341-342]

Imperial Jade improves dysfunctional relationships. It helps restore dignity to anyone who has been mocked for looking different, and gives very overweight people stuck in self-loathing the courage to seek help and persevere with treatment. [Eason, 265]

chakra balancing with crystalsJade Chakra Healing and Balancing Energy

Green Jade balances and harmonizes the Heart Chakra, aiding in both emotional and physical well-being. [Simmons, 210]

The Heart Chakra is located near the center of the breastbone. It regulates our interaction with the external world and controls what we embrace and what we resist. It gives us the balancing ability to be ourselves within the environment. When the heart chakra is out of balance you may feel either controlling or controlled in a relationship, and become critical of the little foibles of others. You may well find yourself having inappropriately strong emotional responses to everyday external stimuli. Green crystal energy is used to resolve blockages and to re-balance the heart chakra, helping us understand our own needs and emotions clearly.  We can deal with the ebbs and flows of emotional relationships, understand their cyclic nature, and accept the changes.

divider

spiritual crystals Jade Spiritual Energy

Jade in all forms has always represented nobility, not only of rank, but of ideals. The wearing of Jade assists in creating magic for the highest good and in protection from harmful or deceitful entities during spirit work. [Eason, 268]

Green Jade is an abundance stone, representing the flow of Divine energy into the reality of one's life. It brings harmony and happiness in business and family relationships, as well material abundance. It is a reminder to smell the flowers, touch the ones you love, and share your heart with others in affirmation of plenty. [Ahsian, 210]

divider

crystal color powerJade Color Energy

Green Jade is a "growth crystal" - a powerful conduit of the earth's Life Force of birth, development, and creation, and of the power of nature's constant renewal. It is a potent aid in nurturing, whether of fledgling family relationships or a new business venture. Green Jade is perfect for keeping a venture on course, a project on schedule, and life on track. Lighter Green crystals promote spiritual growth and renewed commitment to a higher purpose. Those of a darker hue are talismans of physical growth and strength, and safety in travel.

Olive Jade combines the green rays of growth with the yellow rays of pure sunshine, a time of development, strength and maturity. It enhances our receptiveness to new meanings and ideas, and lights the path to wisdom and understanding. It is a talisman of the search for knowledge and enlightenment. In lighter shades, Olive Jade provides the perseverance needed in our quest for understanding the natural universe, efforts that require deep concentration, determination, and endurance for mental challenges. In deeper tones, Olive Jade is a "Study Stone," aiding us in the long quest for a higher state of understanding or awareness. It is excellent for achieving goals that need deep constancy and long-term purpose - not wild, exuberant growth, but the slow, steady development and deep caring of a life's calling.

divider

Meditation CrystalsMeditation with Jade

Olive shades of Jade are particularly conducive to meditation. Prayer beads or a beaded necklace works well. Finger the beads, one by one, and for each recite a rhythmic slow four- or five-word phrase or mantra, such as "May all be at peace." Go around and around the beads until you are in a state of deep relaxation. [Eason, 267]

divider

divination uses of crystalsJade Divination

The Divinatory meaning of Jade: By acting unselfishly now you are storing goodwill for yourself in the future. Any personal inconvenience will almost immediately be more than compensated for. [Eason, 268]

divider

angel crystalsJade and the Angelic Realm

If your birthday falls in any of the following periods, a Green Jade of the color listed can be a valuable conduit to your Guardian Angel. The table also provides the name of the Guardian Angel of those born in the time period.

dv19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sathia007

Such a lovely  Post Deepa - Very  fascinating!!!

But I do not know - how does it look JADE GREEN??? - can you please explain me a bit more !!!

Aastha's personality in many  scenes  dictates  green colour!!!!

She has been wearing green colour in many times!!!

During wedding first time Aastha was wearing a yellow colour with olive   green border  saree  and after that she was wearing a   grass  green Saree !!!

However it seems to me - WEDDING dress in Marathi culture has to be with touch of green or full green and married lady has to wear green bangles as symbol  of marriage - symbol of wealth prosperity / balance/ love for family/ fertility !!!!!

One thing I  can clear remember that   ADITI presented  Aastha yellowish green bangles -  which made  SHLOK very angry and upset !!!!! - probably it symbolizing  ADITI's desire to create conflict between SHLOK & AASTHA - it also sifnifies  the immaturity of their relationship and mentality  .

Now Aastha wears  grass  green bangles - she is more mature , family lover/  committed to relationship/ committed to earn money/ business minded  !!!!

Shlok presented her a grass  green colour Saree in Kolapur - signifying regenerating relationship/ love/  his possessiveness about Aastha   may be passion and desire as green also signifies fertility!!!

I was fascinated by the various shades of green colour  sarees  worn by  three Agni women and MANSI  during   VRATH  ( fasting for husbands) :: -  I was expecting someone may explain the meaning of these different shades in view of  individual personality or mental make up!!!

swathya.. page  4 udpated for jade stones details..jade green...

the three women in green..i will try to do by friday.
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Aww Deeps my favourite color green, i am a nature lover so love everything about green, brown, used to rub my nose in the barks of trees when i was a child 😆...
Love the smell of nature it's a great stress reliever...😉

Loved your post on green color, ofcourse as it's my fav color too, so soothing to heart and mind, you are right it provides a great balance between head and heart! 😉

I have noticed that Astha wore green before her marriage and then after marriage, the green color was always include in her sarees...

It's true that she is sensitive, loves to help other people, and she has mental endurance too! 

All in all a very beautiful post Deeps! 👍🏼 Your idea about posts on colors is very innovative and unique! Beautiful thinking as always Deeps! 😉 Waiting for more posts from you about other colors too! 😉

Sathia007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
DEEPA - Incredibly SUPERB!!! THANK you for your hard work!!!!

Once I will go back to home , I will write back !!!

Waiting for your other symbolic analysis over the wkend, Though this wkend I will be very Busy , Probably Following wkend I will read all   and get back to you !!!!

THANKS ONCE AGAIN!!!
dv19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sathia007

DEEPA - Incredibly SUPERB!!! THANK you for your hard work!!!!

Once I will go back to home , I will write back !!!

Waiting for your other symbolic analysis over the wkend, Though this wkend I will be very Busy , Probably Following wkend I will read all   and get back to you !!!!

THANKS ONCE AGAIN!!!

Welcome ..take ur time.