Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starzyasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey! But I thought it was her call-pic???πŸ˜• Was it the wallpaper?
abhiKT thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: starzyasha

Hey! But I thought it was her call-pic???πŸ˜• Was it the wallpaper?

yaa wall paper it was
-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
There are some phone where the caller's image can be set in their number.

Now Akaya are not officially in love that she would mourn over Akash's loss and moreover Ananya has a lot of things to worry about in her life.She's just well behaved with Rohit,generously when a person helps you,you can't be angry with that person for no reason.

Moreover,she is not like Nats that she will behave like a kid for Akash.She had tears in her eyes when she came out of the cabin and her pain inside the cabin when she saw Akash with Nats was more than enough.
Edited by -Paulomi- - 9 years ago
starzyasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Paulomi-

Now Akaya are not officially in love that she would mourn over Akash's loss and moreover Ananya has a lot of things to worry about in her life.She's just well behaved with Rohit,generously when a person helps you,you can't be angry with that person for no reason.

Moreover,she is not like Nats that she will behave like a kid for Akash.She had tears in her eyes when she came out of the cabin and her pain inside the cabin when she saw Akash with Nats was more than enough.

Well said!  πŸ‘ I totally agree with you! And I'm starting to like Rohit-Ananya scenes as well😊
abhiKT thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Well said! πŸ‘ I totally agree with you! And I'm starting to like Rohit-Ananya scenes as well😊

Lol I also know that phones have setting to save callers no..but here one can ckearly see Ananyas pic as wall paper..voz if d pic was for caller no it wobt show on d entire screen..

and coming to rohit ananya..Rohit is a mischief and as a Akya shipper I don like rohit n Ananya..thnx
-Paulomi- thumbnail

Well said!  πŸ‘ I totally agree with you! And I'm starting to like Rohit-Ananya scenes as well😊

Iam not saying that Rohit-Ananya will be paired and I hate them😑.Can't bear them as a couple and Ananya too was behaving very generously nothing any kind of special treatment to him.But it was what any matured girl in place of Ananya would have done.

By the way everyone knows AKYA will be together.Iam just taking on the positive side.
akanksha1319 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Paulomi-

Exactly! I agree!!
-Paulomi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhiKT

Lol I also know that phones have setting to save callers no..but here one can ckearly see Ananyas pic as wall paper..voz if d pic was for caller no it wobt show on d entire screen..

and coming to rohit ananya..Rohit is a mischief and as a Akya shipper I don like rohit n Ananya..thnx

Sorry I didn't know that.

By the way I too dnt like Anu-Ro but its like not much epis left aur agar Akki-Nats ko jhel sakte hai to inko bhi kuch der jhel hi lete hai.

At last milna to AKYA ko hi hai.