Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#55|"Can't let go"" (Page 99)

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Medha - did you just..yawn seeing me? Stern Smile 

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:09am | IP Logged
@Doc- the famous accidental kiss- one moment Nandini was brushing her lips and berating him, another she on Navya's proding , showers rose petals on him, holds his legs and smiles at him. One episode- this is how she has always been.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07Sexpot13thwishnoor321lostmymusic.

Sexpot Goldie
Sexpot
Sexpot

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Medha.S

@Wish yo Hug

Oh, Maisu is here to *Yawns*

Doc doesn't love be anymore it seems *sigh*

Feisty Nandu be my favorite.I just adore this side of her, the way she was so childish and hellbent on breaking her teeth with all the grinding, thinking of ways to stop soha from taking her MA UK on a 'STUPID ROMANTIC DATE'

Oye Medha what drama you doing? I LUBH yous.. But no emojis still.
I checked out Zayn Malik coz you like him. If that's not love then I'm stumped.
Mais where have you been hiding?
I'm ok with Nandu bing fiesty but no fireflies when they are doing this. It needs a full episode and talking. No cut copy paste

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:12am | IP Logged
@Doc- But why are you focused on fireflies- they were not glowing , they were just introduced to show us that Manik is onto them. has not forgotten them , it's at the back of his head. His focus will be to make them glow , make her happy and it is then he will stumble at his own realization of love. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sexpot13thwish

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Doc - it wasn't all about cut-cuts today. I mean, in 20 minutes we got to see SO MUCH of every character. Today's was a very well balanced episode. I rather welcomed it. An episode where we get bits of everyone will always be more preferred by me than episodes with just focus on one thing. The story moved, the characters acted and reacted.

Nandu's transformation isn't abrupt in my opinion. It started in the one week time skip that we got. She grew restless and started going back on the words she said to Manik. Communication with them has always been a them thing but so has actions. She doesn't want to reason now or ask questions because she knows he'll give counter reasons and ask questions in return, questions she doesn't want to answer. Because Nandini Murthy is the type to avoid explanations by doing stuff. Right now she's doing it. It's a different approach from her side, this planning and showing Manik what she wants. Not just telling him. I know she has to tell but this is a build up to the words that they have to exchange, to give a complete closure to them. Remember the kiss scene? He said, he kissed her and she didn't say anything in return. Because for her the kiss was THE thing. But she did say. She did reply. She always does. She always will. She is just getting there now..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sexpotrubys0713thwishnoor321Noorie30charminggenie

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:14am | IP Logged
So you guys like the stomping foot huffing Nandini. Not even a bit from my end. I cringe so hard at her dialogues. Is this like a preference thing? I guess so. 

Sexpot

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:14am | IP Logged
@Wish yo Hug

Oh, Maisu is here to *Yawns*

Doc doesn't love me anymore it seems *sigh*

Feisty Nandu be my favorite.I just adore this side of her, the way she was so childish and hellbent on breaking her teeth with all the grinding, thinking of ways to stop soha from taking her MA UK on a 'STUPID ROMANTIC DATE'
Sexpot Goldie
Sexpot
Sexpot

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

@Doc- But why are you focused on fireflies- they were not glowing , they were just introduced to show us that Manik is onto them. has not forgotten them , it's at the back of his head. His focus will be to make them glow , make her happy and it is then he will stumble at his own realization of love. 
 I feel very possessive of those fireflies. Manik needs to get back to thinking about them but it needs to be reintroduced correctly. If the point they are trying t make is that Manik has not forgotten them then that fine but what happened just before that for him to have found a jar. 

13thwish

Go to top