Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#55|"Can't let go"" (Page 97)

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Chalo the acknowlegment has come 
Manik- "i cant let her go"
Nandhini- "I cant remove Manik from my life"
Its coming full circlr mow Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07So_Naleycharminggenie

So_Naley Goldie
So_Naley
So_Naley

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:16am | IP Logged
@Ru I've wanted to since forever but I was scared my perfect little MaNan bubble would burst after watching them.

Can you believe I have not seen the absolutely EPIC first punch?

Now that you say so, I guess I'll convince my heart to watch those epi's. I've always wanted to watch firsthand the Baba-Nandu war. It's funny that the first time I stumbled into watching the show was during the Dhruv-Rishab track. Like right after the spot thing ended.

#NanduBeStrong
#I'llWatchItForMyPeace
#CozBabaSay'sSo #DedicateMy1000thPostToMyBaba

Edited by So_Naley - 01 January 2015 at 8:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07

rubys07 Goldie
rubys07
rubys07

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by So_Naley

@Ru I've wanted to since forever but I was scared my perfect little MaNan bubble would burst after watching them.

Can you believe I have not seen the absolutely EPIC first punch?

Now that you say so, I guess I'll convince my heart to watch those epi's. I've always wanted to watch firsthand the Baba-Nandu war. It's funny that the first time I stumbled into watching the show was during the Dhruv-Rishab track. Like right after the spot thing ended.

#NanduBeStrong
#I'llWatchItForMyPeace
#CozBabaSay'sSo #DedicateMy1000thPostToMyBaba

See? With that, my color finally rubbed off on you, literally and metaphoricallyEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

#BabaBabySemSem
#FirefliesEverywhere

Edited by rubys07 - 01 January 2015 at 8:19am

So_Naley

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Communication is never constant- Manik and Nandini can talk about the 3rd person anytime. But it's their own feelings, they both have never communicating them ever with each other or otherwise. They are not even sure, all they know is they cannot stay away. Communication is their basic glitch - which is understandable because one believes in love and other doesn't. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07So_NaleySexpot13thwish

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

Communication is never constant- Manik and Nandini can talk about the 3rd person anytime. But it's their own feelings, they both have never communicating them ever with each other or otherwise. They are not even sure, all they know is they cannot stay away. Communication is their basic glitch - which is understandable because one believes in love and other doesn't. 

You got a DP! ShockedShockedShocked

Am I the only one who loved the episode? LOL

rubys07

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Maisu is it wrong to expect monologues from Nandini before reaching the conclusion that she can not remove Manik from her life? Ermm

rubys07

13thwish IF-Dazzler
13thwish
13thwish

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Nandu's biggest conflict at this point has been that she was trying to analyze her feelings and their relationship logically.. and every time she would fall short and feel lost because on paper nothing was making sense to her.. their journey so far has been so turbulent, unexpected and and out of control that it all felt too overwhelming for her.. her staying away was a protective reflex reaction to try and distance herself from the chaos of it all..  
'Soha' is merely a convenient plot device.. her presence has forced Nandu to acknowledge that no matter her best intentions, she is not capable of letting Manik go.. If 'Soha' hadn't happened, the realization would have still come of course eventually but much more slowly.. because she needed that push.. an incentive to make her face the truth of her feelings.. left to her own devices, she would have tried her best to evade and deny her emotions because logically that is the 'safe' choice for both of them.. or so she thinks..

Nandu's eureka moment yesterday seems abrupt yes.. but then again it needed to be.. because if she was given time to process her reactions, analyze the situation, she would have chosen to hide behind her denial again.. just like she did at the start of the episode.. she had an entire night to think over her 'kiss-miss' with Manik.. so it was possible for her to distance herself from the memory and compartmentalize it by morning.. But when she was ranting to Abhi in her spate of 'jealousy' and irritation, there was no conscious thought involved.. she was simply reacting.. venting out her frustration to her only trusted comrade.. and that is when her 'truth' slipped out and she was caught off guard..especially since she was least expecting it and therefore could not stop herself in time for 'logic' and rationality to take over and control her actions again..
Just like she was emotional and impulsive when she made the decision to walk away,  similarly it was that same combination of uncontrollable feelings and spur of the moment that prompted her to finally see how that was simply impossible for her.. the circle is complete and  now she is back to being honest with herself.. no more running away.. and no more pushing him away.. she is ready now to stay..
After this will be her journey to discover what that 'staying' really means.. and how it will impact them both..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07So_NaleySexpot-MKB-charminggenie

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 8:47am | IP Logged
^it's not wrong babe, it's actually welcome. I personally didn't feel a huge disconnect from her and her actions despite not having a monologue or seeing her contemplate it through before reaching the conclusion. Cuz I've seen her not being able to stay away from Manik. I don't need wordy confirmation as well.

#iHornyTeenager LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

13thwishNoorie30noor321charminggenie

Go to top