Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#55|"Can't let go"" (Page 77)

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Harshad's masterstroke should come via Alya, again its very repetitive if he goes after MaNan immediately. He will go after them, is given but he needs to weaken the others also, otherwise, its the same old, same old. If he goes after Nandini, all hell will broke loose w.r.t to Manik. Manik might not care about himself but Nandini getting hurt will put him over the edge.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SexpotBoxedInTheFaerieQueencharminggenie

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

@Gen dude ROFL Uttu be a fun guy, I had seen his DID audition, he killed it with his moves.And Ayaz be pure happiness.Sometimes I wish so hard that Uttu could act.

@Doc - Momma, I am sorry - And TFQ you too. I can't post emos from my cell and I do not have a PC on me.You know I will do whatever to make you gappy Doc.
But Bira letting it go only for Alya is bound to create more problems.It will be interesting -- since Cabir is not done with venting out. Next Time.

Baba be so happy discussing Nandini with someone.
Unlike last time, Manik might not have minded no interruption from Mukti.Jisne fir se bacha liye ..But kabtak?
Baba be smirking! What is he gonna say, what was Nandu doing in his house and room?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SexpotBoxedInnoor321TheFaerieQueencharminggenie

So_Naley Goldie
So_Naley
So_Naley

Harshad won't be messing with MaNan as a unit but will definately go after Nandu.He already warned her about it before he was put in jail.

And Manik will inevitably get involved coz he has this inherent protective instinct for Nandu. Dhruv may be her metaphorical savior but Manik is her real one. So MaNan will finally be stuck in the web woven by Harshad and emerge oiut from it closer than before. Coz Harshad be the ultimate unintentional cupid for them!
LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SexpotBoxedInFlame.Of.RoseCat.

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Harshads strategy now will be to break fab 5 so that he can attack them individually without their group as a backup
Maybe by sowing the seeds of animosity through Alia
Sigh if only we had a better actor 
charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Hmm, but Alya saw the grand gesture of fab5 for her too, good thing they didn't let it fester . She might be used but I doubt she will crack- she understands what big gesture everyone did just for her. 
Harshad might try it with Mukti, Bira and then he will focus on Nandini- that will be the ultimate ploy. It will be more effective if they build on fab5+Nandini bonding more because that will not just make it Manik's battle but all for Nandu . This is why I feel he will gain on building a sympathetic mask around Alya and rest for now, because if he plays now, it will be his concluding game . And as a character , he unfortunately has a lot to offer still.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BoxedInCat.

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:40am | IP Logged
If he hurts Nandini then he is dead 
No way Baba will spare him and not even for Alia or Dhrub Sr 
Manpreet23 Senior Member
Manpreet23
Manpreet23

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:41am | IP Logged
"menu na pyaas legi hain, pani phi sakta hoon?" CVs be trollin us af since we're all thirsty for PaNi to happen ROFL

okbye.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321Cat.

BoxedIn IF-Dazzler
BoxedIn
BoxedIn

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:42am | IP Logged
W.r.t Harshad and MaNan, I'd really appreciate a clear angle on what exactly Harshad thinks of them. He knows Manik's obsession with her. What intrigues me is what he makes of Nandini's feelings for Manik. He has grossly underestimated her till now because of his blind obsession with Manik, but his blinders should be off now. 
But yes, Alya's going to be that crack in Fab-5, it's pretty clear. They didn't really resolve anything today, and the resentment is bound to fester in Cabir especially. But again, nothing's gonna go out of hand for them till Manik breaks, and that can happen only through Nandini.

Edited by BoxedIn - 30 December 2014 at 11:40am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

So_Naleynoor321-MKB-Cat.charminggenie

Go to top