Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#55|"Can't let go"" (Page 76)

So_Naley Goldie
So_Naley
So_Naley

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:20am | IP Logged
As much as I want my babies to TALK it out, I realize it's not something which will be happening anytime soon. We being all immersed in the world that the makers of the show offer us, should not lose sight of the fact that at the end of the day, its a show.
A show needs these moments of friction, of denial to run. Its the chase that is the most interesting part of any story. After that can be great too, but you need truly brilliant writing with a hyperactive imagination for that. So, coming back to the point, a confession is not happening anytime soon.Nah! But I love that Manik and Nandu are slowly addressing every point of contention between them. In their own unique way. Every instance propels their story forward, makes them fall deeper for each other. No stagnation.

And that is enough for me. For now.

Edited by So_Naley - 30 December 2014 at 11:23am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SexpotBoxedInnoor321TheFaerieQueenmedha16-MKB-charminggenie

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Originally posted by -MKB-

I just loved how relaxed Fab 5 were during that yaaron dosti song
Like so calm and happy
Alia mimicked a punch, Cabira mimicked a heartbreak and cry, Dhruv mimicked that he gave his hanky and Mukti mimicked that she wiped that hanky with her shoes and then gave it to Cabira and finally Cabira blew his nose from it Day Dreaming
I just love these relaxing moments 

And the way Manik just looked at these not involved in their antics but watching over like a big bro..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SexpotBoxedIncharminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Abhishek is back from his holidays then? 
Meh- these guys need the holiday and then so many things left to sort- music album (they need this random tangible common plot to keep it all together), Manik-Nandu reconciliation is not moments away, Dhruv-Rishab thing will gain momentum. Alya be used by Harshad somewhere and Noyonika still stands far away. Cabir's struggle will continue.

They have enough plots to work the show around actually, even when so many mysteries are yet to be touched like Manik's father, That night, Nandu's parents' , Noyonika...so much stuff. 

Dhruv is the reason why Dhrulya is not making sense now, because is making all sorts of progress and this guy is just so one-dimensional, I hope they open his disease track or something give him something to work on because he is coming across too unassuming and tactless. For a guy who is projected to be the sensitive and moral compass, he is doing everything opposite of that. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

So_NaleySexpotBoxedInnoor321TheFaerieQueen

BoxedIn IF-Dazzler
BoxedIn
BoxedIn

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:21am | IP Logged
@Doc: I want everything you want. Let's pool all our wants and dig deep to make them happen. I know if this AT wills it, it will all happen, sooner or later. #TrueStory #SolidProof
Also, I'm curious about Harshad sussing out Manik-Nandini too. Was just saying the same thing the other day. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SexpotTheFaerieQueen

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Dhrub Sr swaying and then suddenly he flips his hair and stretches out his arm in front of Cabira
While Cabira is doing that weird leg movement on the table LOL
A very Natural scene like beer de di hogi and bola hoga jo karna hai karo types 

SexpotTheFaerieQueencharminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:24am | IP Logged
@Harshad will explore that angle but only when in the show Manik-Nandu are together and all is ok in their world. I have a feeling he might keep poking the fab5 and try to isolate Alya , this closer to their deal. He will be around them lurking - or Noyonika can sush him for sometime, till the music deal is not done. 

So_NaleySexpotBoxedIn

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Now Harshad looks like a perfect balloon Stern Smile
I think he will be quiet for some time like no mischief 
Abhi toh he has got his bail and he would not want to mess up with fab 5 right now
But I think he will start sowing few doubts in Alyas mind 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sexpot

Sexpot Goldie
Sexpot
Sexpot

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:29am | IP Logged
@BI see great minds and all that jazz. I'm actually happy to see Harshad out of the jail( dilemmas be damned). I'm extremely curious about his reaction to Manik and Nandu. Also Nyonika, the dad,Harshad all of this will start unraveling. Let's write up a super OTT running in slo mo post.

@ genie make some beautiful promises to me and @ Adhi " coquettish 

@13th you have been assigned two things first was to unres and second dp for my Basanthi. You girl are hopeless...

@Sarika how you liking babas wardrobe now,I thought he looked best in scrubs when he was in hospital. 

That's why I told you girls Baba and doc be awesomeness. He's got blue scrubs I've got pink ones Iblush 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BoxedIn

Go to top