Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#55|"Can't let go"" (Page 75)

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:08am | IP Logged
The thing is this resolving thing is not happening till everyone is back from their break. They need solid time to shoot and execute to get it right, so we will have these make-do scenes right until everyone is back.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SexpotBoxedIncharminggenie

Sexpot Goldie
Sexpot
Sexpot

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

@Doc- aww , feel ya. Have couple of big projects and tonnes of travelling lined up for next year. Will be hard balancing the art here but I will fight like Nandini till these two continue shining for me.Embarrassed

@BI - All territorial about the ghar, you. If I say you dragged my arse to fill this box today-it won't be an exaggerationLOL 
I like the new girl too, she is spunky and is not OTT, Abhi as Nandu's friend makes more sense than this ever shining happiness for everyone Patient. 

Genie you got to change ur DP, here I'm imagining my BH to be all sorts of Basanthi and you are sporting some awful necromancer DP #naggingwife.
Any plans of India Darshan? Also don't work too hard,eat properly and get rest. I worry about all that high flying I banking stuff you do.

I'm very curious about Harshad sussing Nandu and Manik. The repercussions will be enormous and this time for Manik there will be no going back or forgiving.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BoxedInCat.

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Where do we see the story heading now..a broad picture.
Jitne yahan log hai..sab batao apna apna opinion. 

Edited by TheFaerieQueen - 30 December 2014 at 11:10am
medha16 IF-Rockerz
medha16
medha16

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Harshad has put on so much of weight...yeh sab log holiday mode mein hai aajkal...even niti's face looks plump again.
Dhrulya don't seem to be having proper scenes in the last 2-3 episodes, that connect and that camaraderie is missing...i loved cabir again, that tiny scene where manik is like ur a love guru to me so u have to listen to me being philo without any complaints.

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:13am | IP Logged
@Doc- 13th took the charge of finding the perfect DP , think the girl is lazying around. Will give her a notice soon.
Next year now, family be visiting shortly and then back to long travels. I don't do holidays well, dropped at work to bust few movesLOL

@BI - I cannot , ok have at it. I be the Nandu to this AT, just cannot walk away. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SexpotBoxedIn

Sexpot Goldie
Sexpot
Sexpot

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:16am | IP Logged
The way I would like it to be played out. Gyaan coming your way so brace yourself...
I want Nandu to torture Manik by placing Soha and him in precarious and awkward situations. Would love to see Manik squirm and be sarcastic. I have a mean streak you see.
I want Nandu and Abhi to be super cute together,I'm going to ignore any medical crap and or stem cell treatments.
I want Bira to get some loving
I want a very OTT "running towards Nandu lifting her in his arms " and staring at each other for a heartbeat and some rain, and or fireflies. ( don't know if those beetles can weather the storm) 

Too much depth...where's bushyy?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BoxedInTheFaerieQueenmedha16-MKB-

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annboleyn

The way I would like it to be played out. Gyaan coming your way so brace yourself...
I want Nandu to torture Manik by placing Soha and him in precarious and awkward situations. Would love to see Manik squirm and be sarcastic. I have a mean streak you see.
I want Nandu and Abhi to be super cute together,I'm going to ignore any medical crap and or stem cell treatments.
I want Bira to get some loving
I want a very OTT "running towards Nandu lifting her in his arms " and staring at each other for a heartbeat and some rain, and or fireflies. ( don't know if those beetles can weather the storm) 

Too much depth...where's bushyy?

Bushyy is dagabaaz, dhokebaaz, bewafaa...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sexpot

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:18am | IP Logged
I just loved how relaxed Fab 5 were during that yaaron dosti song
Like so calm and happy
Alia mimicked a punch, Cabira mimicked a heartbreak and cry, Dhruv mimicked that he gave his hanky and Mukti mimicked that she wiped that hanky with her shoes and then gave it to Cabira and finally Cabira blew his nose from it Day Dreaming
I just love these relaxing moments 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Srujana7.MaNanBoxedInnoor321charminggenie

Go to top